Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
21 June, 12:01
if there are actually 13 months,
what is the extra month called?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
21 June, 12:06
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
It's SOL aka Jun 18* - Jul 15*

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
21 June, 12:12
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
thanks VK,
i couldnt find that info anywhere.
my mom is born in the mystery month.
nice banner 😎
🖤🤍

Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
23 June, 01:49
not to mention it is the 7th month
coincidentally significant?
😊

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
21 June, 01:50
"July 4 will become Sol 17..."

21 June, 01:51
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Sol in Gematria:

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
21 June, 10:05
Kodak => Pharmaceuticals

judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
21 June, 10:05

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
21 June, 09:56
“One of those Kodak moments!” We’ve heard about?
Sorry!

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
21 June, 09:26
Interesting that John kennedy schlossberg mentioned these calendars a few months ago!! (I pray is all “disinformation” since is OVER THE TOP for Brandon! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

https://mobile.twitter.com...

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
21 June, 09:18

Miss. Messina @Messina
21 June, 09:23
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
France and Italy has that , not sure of the rest of Europe

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
21 June, 08:31
i thought Kodak was involved with medbed technology....but found this...
https://www.fiercepharma.c...

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
23 June, 06:58
In response Gigi 1217 to her Publication
BEWARE - Federal Loan? Nothing good can come of this

Jane Freemyer @AngelDPAquataine2821
21 June, 08:22
Maybe it's time for a "Kodak Moment" again....

Brett Tescher @bktastic__
21 June, 08:10
Sounds like Mr. Eastman wanst in the club :(

NEO ONE @Neo
21 June, 08:04
I wait for the rollout of Replicators.

Jayne Libertopia @TheLibertopian
21 June, 07:42
Kodak printed the ballots that the quantum computer tracked

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
22 June, 11:18
In response Jayne Libertopia to her Publication
Where were the printed? I thought it was weird that they had the fire at the printer's in upstate NY.

SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
21 June, 06:00
As July 4 will become Sol 17 and thus fall on Tuesday, Independence Day will then be shifted one day earlier and become Sol 16.

MEGA Truth4all @MEGATruth4all
21 June, 05:49
Eastman didn't kill himself (?)

Royal Raven @Royalraven
21 June, 08:18
In response MEGA Truth4all to his Publication
Impressions he was "Suicided"

Emand Lio @Emandlio
21 June, 05:11

Sportsfreak 217 @IStandWithTrump
21 June, 02:41
Hey VK, wasnt kodak involved in technology lighting can cure viruses?

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
21 June, 01:19
In Numismatics the position of the numbers on a clock apply to the stations on coins
such as 12 , 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6 , 7 , 8 ,9 ,10 ,11 as k positions
The more you know 🤔

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
21 June, 01:15
11:11

TS = 23:15 > 5:6 > 11.

Oct 29, 2017 11:20:11 PM EDT
Anonymous
Key:
Military Intelligence v FBI CIA NSA
No approval or congressional oversight
State Secrets upheld under SC
Who is the Commander and Chief of the military?
Under what article can the President impose MI take over investigations for the 3 letter agencies? What conditions must present itself? Why is this so VERY important? Who surrounds POTUS? They lost this very important power _ the one area of the govt not corrupt and directly serves POTUS.

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
21 June, 01:15
I do not know why but this stood out to me.

"Correction: A previous version of this article incorrectly stated that Kodak implemented its 13-month calendar in 1924. It was implemented in 1928."

arba happihr @arba
21 June, 09:53
In response Patriotic One to his Publication
I knew nothing about this 13 month calendar.
People can get a better education here on Anonup than going to any programmed school
Thanks cant wait to research this.🤗👋

arba happihr @arba
21 June, 09:53
In response Patriotic One to his Publication
I knew nothing about this 13 month calendar.
People can get a better education here on Anonup than going to any programmed school
Thanks cant wait to research this.🤗👋

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
21 June, 12:56
Wow this is great. I already knew 13 months and to see Kodak...
I used to run several photo labs owned by Kodak.
I love photography :)

A bizarre thing that happened at one of the photo labs was a mother and daughter who picked up pictures. They looked through them and asked why one pic of the daughter had her legs going out to her side rather than vertical standing. I looked at the negative and she was one piece standing vertical. I made multiple copies of the negative with different lens and paper sizes and ALL of them printed with the girls legs coming out to her side pretty much like an L shape.

STRANGE THINGS :)

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
21 June, 12:53
I’m starting to see a pattern.
Kodak, Edison, Gates…
1/6

Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
21 June, 12:44
I worked for Kodak. George Eastman's home is beautiful.

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
21 June, 12:39
Linda and Yoko were handlers. Bitches broke up the Beatles.

Victor This Guy @This_guy
29 June, 10:40
In response Positively Negative to his Publication
Its what i believe too.😒 I can assure u....ALL females are a problem if they are brought around the band when its practing, recording, or performing. Strict band rule #1 : NO GIRLS ALOUD!!!!! ....but yeah Linda Eastman and Yoko oh no had their orders im sure. But even Beatles were likely a construct....Beatlemania certainly was...to distract from the multiple shooters theory developing around JFK. 😖

21 June, 12:36

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
21 June, 12:35
K: Strong Start and Strong Finish

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
21 June, 12:34
Trump knows his way around contracting laws. He knows how to cut through the red tape (red lines) when it comes to spending the peoples money on the actual people.

https://www.npr.org/sectio...

21 June, 12:32

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
21 June, 12:31
A really interesting read. Thank you for the link to the article, VK.

Bridget Lentin @Brisha
21 June, 12:25
didnt Trump sign agreement with eastman kodak for new technologies

21 June, 12:34
In response Bridget Lentin to her Publication
I believe they may be involved in manufacturing med beds. I think I heard that somewhere.

Rat Pack @Rat17Pack
21 June, 04:37
In response Bridget Lentin to her Publication
Yes, he did. I had to buy some of those stock.

21 June, 12:23
what an article.
thank you George