if there are actually 13 months,
what is the extra month called?
12:01 AM - Jun 21, 2022
Only people mentioned by Patriot777_ in this post can reply
Christina Evans-Earl @Mysearl
21 June, 11:06
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
Sol, ends on my bday 7-15

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kali Krause @KaliKrause
21 June, 10:38
Sol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blue Skies @ADeMills
21 June, 10:03
Sol

Blue Skies @ADeMills
Sol

Blue Skies @ADeMills
Sol

Blue Skies @ADeMills
Sol

arba happihr @arba
21 June, 09:57
Sol

MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
21 June, 07:16
I was just wondering that last night, what is the hidden month called?

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
21 June, 10:42
In response MishPurA 717 to her Publication
SOL😎

Brian Mulloy @B_Christos
21 June, 03:59
13th Zodiac is The Dragon
it takes a #Dragon to
defeat a dragon
#76dragonJesus
#1976 #SpiritOf76

WaQie WaQie QRVZ @WiM117iEEi711MiW
21 June, 12:22
13 months
1+3 = 4 sea sons

angel feathers ⭐️⭐️⭐️ @movementiscomin
21 June, 12:13
Month of sol
month of rest

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
21 June, 12:15
In response angel feathers ⭐️⭐️⭐️ to her Publication
beautiful🥰

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
21 June, 12:06
It's SOL aka Jun 18* - Jul 15*

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
21 June, 11:52
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
SOL = Shit Outta Luck! 😂

Victor This Guy @This_guy
29 June, 10:56
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Well that affects my birthday June 18th. Im just not sure how yet. ...cuz im Gemini as far as i can tell. With Leo ascendent i love performing on stage....and have always enjoyed interesting conversation. Is it the aether sign?...are there others? Aether(sp) is my new favorite topic....big news coming bout that in Nikola Tesla technology. What a grand time to be alive! 🙏☝️🏁🇺🇸💜♡♡♡♡