Martin Geddes @martingeddes
Am trying to put into words the tension I feel right now (and hoping it gives some catharsis to others who recognise it).

On the one hand there is... never give up... fight for the children... we have come so far and are so near... I have put the work in so enjoy the upside... you were made for this... it's a privilege to experience and participate... you can help so many people... I know this ends well... the best is yet to come.

On the other hand is... I am traumatised... I feel betrayed by those close to me... the dues of Babylon are still arriving... the burden of injustice is so heavy... why are the honest made to hurt so much... everyday tasks seem to have become near impossible efforts... will this waiting ever end... I just want the pain to stop.

My resolution has been to take things a day at a time. When I fall over, rest a while, recover my strength, then carry on. Find the middle way between helpless/hopeless and Atlas Syndrome ("I will save the world — solo").
02:08 PM - Jun 09, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Silent nQmQre @silentnQmQre
12 June, 11:54
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
martin - been thinking about this one the past 24 hours.

im in the midst also flip from depression to hope and back....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
10 June, 05:14
I love your raw truth & the way you express it Martin. Thank you for sharing.
One day at a time, one step at a time we will collectively get through this... 🙌

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Erin Larson @GenealogistErin
10 June, 01:05
This brought tears to my eyes. Me. You are so eloquent as I am not but these feel as if my words if I could. I am so tired and sick of all the betrayal. You are still here. I am still here. One day at a time is all we can do. I love you.

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
10 June, 01:02
What has saved me every time is the remembrance of just 1 child
and every child

NOTHING I can suffer compares

nothing.

When i feel sorry for myself, I return quickly to that place and it's over.

Stand tall warriors, we need you NOW and in each moment to come.

Loose the concepts
Re-memeber the love!

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
10 June, 01:01
I thought it was just me feeling this way, thank you for sharing. we got this!

Anne Kats @anneanon1
10 June, 12:48
We battle evil that is the worst kind of war you feel it we see it in people doing Terrible things .we cant let the spirit of evil take over our lifes when it comes to our children we must give our all A person that loves God and has faith the size of a mustard seed can move mountains. The evil one wants us weak he wants to destroy us . i paused as i was typeing this my son in his room lighting up evil will not win

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
10 June, 12:42
❤️

this too will pass
moment by moment
day by day
look how far we have come

Natasja Vanhout @Tasja
10 June, 12:33
Totally the same! Sometimes I have to drag myself through the day to get through. And often tell myself that I must persevere, that everything will be fine. 🙏

Lady 4Trump donated @Dollface
10 June, 12:21
ty

Pink Totter @Totter
10 June, 12:04
Atlas syndrome... you are not solo, not alone. We are with you.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
10 June, 12:03
Your words and feelings are always so relatable. I have learned to take life one day at a time, take breaks to actually live and my friend in Africa keeps me centered. He lives in what he refers to as hell yet his faith in GOD inspires me. He listens when nobody else that I am close to will (except my daughter) and he doesn't go a day without checking up on me. Then there's this family here. Gain strength and hope where you can. I am trying to have faith in GOD like I had faith in my Dad to take care of us as kids. It's so hard to focus with so much on my mind and heart. Your words always describe my feelings. Glad you are here Martin. Sending love . . .

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
09 June, 09:13
You see - I personally KNOW some of those who have suffered.
Their odds against their - overcoming are tremendous.

If they see us beaten down, struggling, unrecognizable.. and yet NOT GIVING UP... it gives them courage... it gives them HOPE.

Don't GIVE UP!

09 June, 09:10
It's why I was born.
LITERALLY.

09 June, 09:10
It's why I was born.
LITERALLY.

Alicia Maria @AliciaMariaForReal
09 June, 08:03
And another big patriot hug mm,mm,mm - got as many as you need

shari asbury @shariasbury
09 June, 07:52
Wow' .... what he said ... thanQ for being you and sharing your wonderful words with US/me ... I needed to hear this

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
09 June, 05:52
I think you are spot on with one day at a time. June has really been difficult on me. I feel something is literally trying to hold me down.
This has been a long road and if you don't treat it like a marathon you'll lose the race. I think many of us feel guilty resting or taking time for ourselves when there still so much that needs to be done. So don't because we need you ALL :)

So rest and meditate on the future and how your talents will bring so much knowledge to those children you're saving!

Truth Seeker @Truthseeker9923
09 June, 05:52
It is hard when you are disconnected from your family. Take time to rest and know we all are your family.

Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
09 June, 05:20
I feel everything you are feeling . Deep Gratitude for your wonderful way of capturing the perfect linguistics. No matter how I feel --when I concentrate in present moment awareness --I always know that is the answer.

Kimberly Robinson donated @KRobinson77
09 June, 04:56
You literally always say exactly what I feel! I am being very strong but at the same time what youth is going through is awful. Hit me with whatever but don’t F with my kids or others kids. My daughter is in a depression, my son is now saying that he has been chipped by the vaxx and he has a government person who talks to him and has connected him to talk to his soul mate by consciousness communication who he has never met, as well because they both have psychic abilities and abilities to astral project.I feel like I am in a nightmare now. Is he being targeted because of me since I follow the Q movement?? I honestly believe he is hearing voices from being chipped. He looks exhausted all of the time even though he now says its good that he is being talked to and learning to use his abilities. Is this the zombie apocalypse VK has warned about in proccess? Did i cause this for him by thinking about it often after i found out he took the vax?VK has told us our thoughts can create reality?

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
10 June, 12:09
In response Kimberly Robinson to his Publication
My son didn't take the jab but all his friends that he hangs out with did. He has horrible nightmares and I have wondered the same thing. I know any good mom would be affected by anyone hurting their child. What he is telling you is frightening.

Amy Cole @Amzie
09 June, 04:43
Right with ya...AMEN is all I can say...Exhausted in Illinois...By the way, Not sure but I think our state ranks right up in the top 5 for being a S**t hole...

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
09 June, 04:27
Wrestling this very thing EVERY FREEKING DAY. Letheragy & apathy for things that I used to enjoy. My neighbor tried to get me to work at noon today in the vegetable garden for an hour, in the south, in June, with high humidity & my heart acting up...not mention ham strung hands from wrongly advertised carpel tunnel surgery results & chronic plantar fasciitis, oh!... the fifth dental absess in 2 years I am self treating, (do I count the chronic Sinuses from a 35 year old deviated septum). Doing all I can physically including driving my mom, my aunt & this neighbor to appointments. So over extended energy wise, I'd file Chapter 13 on being physically bankrupt, if I could. I fully accept there is no help coming....except the cure...& that is the end of this Great Tribulation. Till then, I'll endure the verbal lashings from those who say they care about me, with Jesus help.
The odd thing is spiritually, I have such peace. I thank God every day for open eyes. God ALREADY won! 🕊

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
09 June, 04:07
p.s.

a word from our POTUS

https://radiopatriot.net/2...

Modern Missy donated @ThoroughlyModernMissy
09 June, 04:04
Very well stated, per usual. My daughter yelled at me last weekend (on my birthday) for telling a close, slightly awake person to question everything. I raised very passive kids to now adults that just follow “the rules”. Now im crazy. Very tough times…

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
09 June, 03:53
A friend reminds me to Never Settle.

In this ever-changing world, easy it is to become lost in complicated twists and turns of everyday living. We continually adapt, insisting to maintain integrity in often volatile environments.

Via participation in ever-changing events, we can become unbalanced. Yet, when encountered with challenging energy, why not consider the concept of the growth involved? Our capacities to learn, to grow, are unlimited.

We shouldn't allow ourselves to dismiss challenges. Rather, embrace the opportunity. Decide to become inspired instead of intimidated. The results can be fulfilling and surprising.

Slow down a bit.
Consider what is available.
Always strive for more.

Never settle.

Be inspired by the evolved souls that occupy our perspective.
Consider it a gift.

Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
09 June, 07:33
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
❤👊❤❤

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
09 June, 03:54
I THINK THAT Q I SIMPLE "FAKE IT TILL U MAKE IT" PSY OPS...MINE FAIZHL IN THIS MORONIC SHIT SHOW MAKES ME DESTROY MINE REPUTATION, CREDIBILITY, CREDIT.

EVEN "VICTORY" HAVE NO VALUE FOR ME NOW...BECAUSE WE HAVE TO WAIT FOR SOME MOTHERFUKING MORONZ TO COME OUT WITH OBVIOUS...

ITS RUTHLESS TO ALL EARLY ADOPTERZ...
BECAUSE YOU SEE, HOW TRAGICALLY HELPLESS GUYS BEHIND Q ARE...
NEWCOMERS, LATE ADOPTERS WILL SEE ONLY FINAL OUTCOME.

BEING INTELIGENT IN WORLD CROWDED BY IDIOTS IS HEAVY BURDEN. I COUNTLESS TIMES WISH JUST BE AS STUPID AS AVERIDGE YANKEE 🤣🤣🤣 JUST ANOTHER IDIOT IN ANOTHER USELESS WARMACHINE, DRILLED TO "SAVE THE WORLD" FOR THE GOOD GUYS.

Mai Mamdouh @Maimamdouh
09 June, 03:43
❤️❤️🙏🏼

Jane Freemyer @AngelDPAquataine2821
09 June, 03:18
I look at it a little differently - the burden of justice (at least at the top levels) has been completed. I am so thankful it is happening in my lifetime and that it is all rolling out slowly - I absolutely do NOT want a civil war - in the US or in the UK or in Canada or anywhere. My great-great grandfather, Andrew Bain, was a Private in the Confederate Army in Alabama. He was wounded and died in a prisoner camp.

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
09 June, 03:33
In response Cee Bear to her Publication
Sure that horse wasn't laughing? 😍

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
09 June, 03:10
I am so glad im not the only one . The heartache for people losing loved ones at the hands of evil , the children , the anxiety on the young and old , the horror stories from people that got vaxed its getting overwelming . Please God let this end soon ! 🙏🙏🙏