Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
09 June, 02:08
Am trying to put into words the tension I feel right now (and hoping it gives some catharsis to others who recognise it).

On the one hand there is... never give up... fight for the children... we have come so far and are so near... I have put the work in so enjoy the upside... you were made for this... it's a privilege to experience and participate... you can help so many people... I know this ends well... the best is yet to come.

On the other hand is... I am traumatised... I feel betrayed by those close to me... the dues of Babylon are still arriving... the burden of injustice is so heavy... why are the honest made to hurt so much... everyday tasks seem to have become near impossible efforts... will this waiting ever end... I just want the pain to stop.

My resolution has been to take things a day at a time. When I fall over, rest a while, recover my strength, then carry on. Find the middle way between helpless/hopeless and Atlas Syndrome ("I will save the world — solo").

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kimberly Robinson @KRobinson77
You literally always say exactly what I feel! I am being very strong but at the same time what youth is going through is awful. Hit me with whatever but don’t F with my kids or others kids. My daughter is in a depression, my son is now saying that he has been chipped by the vaxx and he has a government person who talks to him and has connected him to talk to his soul mate by consciousness communication who he has never met, as well because they both have psychic abilities and abilities to astral project.I feel like I am in a nightmare now. Is he being targeted because of me since I follow the Q movement?? I honestly believe he is hearing voices from being chipped. He looks exhausted all of the time even though he now says its good that he is being talked to and learning to use his abilities. Is this the zombie apocalypse VK has warned about in proccess? Did i cause this for him by thinking about it often after i found out he took the vax?VK has told us our thoughts can create reality?
04:56 PM - Jun 09, 2022
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by KRobinson77 in this post can reply
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
10 June, 12:09
In response Kimberly Robinson to his Publication
My son didn't take the jab but all his friends that he hangs out with did. He has horrible nightmares and I have wondered the same thing. I know any good mom would be affected by anyone hurting their child. What he is telling you is frightening.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kimberly Robinson donated @KRobinson77
10 June, 07:15
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Yep it is horrible! I just want these people exposed! He had a psychotic episode last night and we had to call the police but they can’t do anything unless he talks about hurting himself or others. It is heartbreaking. 💔