Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
30 May, 07:08
Today is Special Patriots. Only comes 1nce a year.

Trusting Self = Trusting God

Gemini's to the flight deck. its ur Turn

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
••• Bender ••• @4dBender
30 May, 12:41
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
That is a powerful message. I wonder if the Fort Bragg 4th psyop group can be the voice in someones head, telling them to do things.... Anyway, aren't all of our belief systems and faith just an effort to create a desired future? If the present, which is reality, is an immeasurably fast moment of time, and in that present, we have faith in a desirable future, it usually comes around.

Some people pray to a deity, some believe in ceremony, some believe in Universal balance where a hot is balanced with a cold in the future, some believe in the power of intention where you just intend the future you want, and it happens.

I think Jesus was most in to the Power of Intention, where he said that all you need to do is tell the mountain to move from there to there, and it would happen in the future, noting that the future becomes the present very quickly.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
GHOSTS IN THE MACHINE - YouTube

All the world's a stage. Join us. Text "4POG" to 462-769 or visit goarmysof.comMB01SYXEDBDOMFO

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Feels like humanity has risen to the enlightened level multiple times in the past only to have that knowledge erased from our timeline. I wonder if it was because humans were simply to immature to handle that type of power. If we discovered what we 'think' WILL happen then what stops someone from 'thinking' it all ends now.

I guess we are going to find out some day.
12:50 PM - May 30, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Nancy Dyan @LightHolder113
01 June, 01:04
Is a pole shift capable of wiping out memories? This thread is pretty interesting. While reading it I immediately though of this comment. Here’s the link to the thread if anyone is interested.

https://www.abovetopsecret...

MvA_r @MvA_r
31 May, 12:00

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
31 May, 11:27
I had to listen to this again & again a very powerful message, but I still go back to little children who just believe. They are carefree with really no doubts, anyway most are, they understand things in a literal sense. As we get older, we tend to question too much (sometimes that's a good thing for certain circumstances). We are inundated with messages all around us that make us doubt what we believed when younger. Young children still have connections to the spiritual world when born, that's why it's "easy" for them. A 4 yr old dies, meets Jesus & doesn't blink an eye about it when he talks about it & tells his pastor father who doesn't believe him. Why not? He's a pastor. This child wasn't filled with doubt.

wht 2.0 @wht
31 May, 11:07
Not immature ......... sinful

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
31 May, 10:36
This is exactly right.

We use the spirit of God to create new ideas which turn into amazing products, systems and opportunities.

They then get hijacked by evil. Every fookin time!

The question is, can we create something that gives good people the chance to break away from the corruption.

JP Morgan is currenty trying to hijack the XRP idea with ONYX.

[They] are fighters that don’t quit, I will give them that.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
01 June, 12:20
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Doq, everything it appears can be used for good or for evil.
Isnt that the experiment, controlling the duality here
Earth suits/souls
Good/evil
How do we weed out the evil?
Once you connect directly with God it is near impossible to harm anyone on purpose.

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
01 June, 02:06
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Doq.
We got this many. many are starting to wake up. Yes we can create a new world. Vibration is the key. We need to move it higher.
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

RQLLQ @RQLLQ
31 May, 09:54
The Bible always refers to two different worlds: the world of man and the world of God. The Bible also clearly states that the world of man is placed in Satan’s charge, and the world of God is obviously under God’s charge. This is clear when Jesus fasts for 40 days in the desert after his baptism, meets Satan, Satan takes him to the highest mountain, and tells him that if he bows down to him he can have charge of every Kingdom in the world. Yet we are all actively focused on changing governments, news cycles, and other such things. It’s as if we’re more concerned about elected leaders who we “think” rule over us, when in reality, they do not have any rule over us. We rule over them. If we all chose to live in God’s world, at all times, no matter what the cost, we would easily change the world of man. However this would force us to take up our crosses, enter through the narrow gate, and not serve two masters.

Free Bird @DCast
31 May, 05:42
In response RQLLQ to his Publication
The Law was nailed to the cross: Not under the Law but under Grace & His Grace (the Risen Lord CHRIST JESUS) is sufficient!
Jesus said he had 'another baptism' (beside the water dunking)
"... to be baptized with the baptism that I am baptized with?" Matt 20:22
* Luke 12:50 But I have a baptism to be baptized with; and how am I straitened till it be accomplished!
"The sufferings of Christ. Matt.20:22-23."
We are 'Living' in the LIVING WORD OF GOD!
being placed in the Body of CHRIST - a member
Sealed by the Holy SPIRIT of Promise.
Like Noah and his family in the Ark - God closed the door from the outside - sealed them in.
Hallelujah!

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
31 May, 07:01
i am thinking in my family shame played a roll in limiting information passed down. i wish i could talk to so many in my family that are already gone.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
31 May, 04:53
I think evil manipulated the timeline(s) to stop folklore from communicating with the next gen - keeping their power and control by culling the population with war and disease.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
31 May, 01:34
I [guess] so.

Victor This Guy @This_guy
30 May, 08:45
Thats why praying and Faith in total victory is my main focus...for we. are always manifesting!🤝🙏🇺🇸🏁♡♡♡♡

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
30 May, 08:36

The Real Me @TheRealMe
30 May, 07:15
I've been saying for years that the only way to fix everything is to tear it all down and start over. I was really only speaking of government and corporate corruption. But, what if us mere humans aren't mature enough to handle something so vast, so beyond our comprehension? Or perhaps our collective consciousness is what will create a new world, but we have to "graduate" to do it. Is that so bad?

Ely Piteda⭐️ @QGateKeeper
30 May, 06:56
I am already living in the new world. The joy .... doesnt stop

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
30 May, 06:53
In past ages mankind sought retirement from the world in an effort to create the new heaven within themselves, but the modern mystic realizes that to be practical she must seek heaven in the very midst of the turmoil of life.

MANY ARE LIKE A BUTTERFLY THAT FELL INTO A POND.
It struggled tremendously to get out of the abnormal conditions in which it found itself, and it makeS excellent progress, but being ignorant of the direction of its goal, it was swimming away from the shore...! So the majority of mankind are ignorant both of their Source (God) and the goal they are destined to attain, hence all their misdirected striving which exhausts them and takes them farther from the desired 'enlighted' level. (consciousness) Ignorance of the Higher Self and of our final destiny is, therefore, one of the greatest obstacles to spiritual unfoldment.

Native Americans assert that indigenous people are on Earth as “star seeds,” with a mission of bringing light (awakening) and knowled
The awakening - Interview with Rahelio - YouTube

Rahelio, spiritual teacher, and shamanic guide, shares his background as a Toltec and native American. He explains how the Toltec wisdom helped him discover ...

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
30 May, 06:21
Sooner rather than later - I don't want to go to my grave knowing what I know, and seeing nothing change.

Trust your gut.

The left is an inversion of anything they say and do.

We were created as slaves, but, we were created with material from those who consider themselves gods... it was bound to create issues at some point.

We are, what we are.

QuickWit NitWit @QuickWitNitWit
30 May, 06:17
What you think and put out there, will manifest.

31 May, 04:58
In response QuickWit NitWit to his Publication
Truth - also use visual images of your "hearts desire", your emotional need --- see, read, hear it daily ... and it will manifest.

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
30 May, 06:14
"I guess we are going to find out some day." :)

Timing is everything is not just a catchphrase. I think it has to do with timelines, too. Other timelines failed, so they were destroyed. This had to be the one - a Peace Agreement / Peace Treaty signed to make it all work + other things... LG + higher powers at play! Reversed engineered, so we've already won...things just have to play out.

& I'm sure there is soooo much more we have no clue about. I hope it's all shared because it's gonna be one amazing story!

Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
30 May, 09:46
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
i should think it will be
😊

31 May, 05:03
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Y E S Kim, you nailed it - peace agreements + timelines ...
We have come this far, I'm sure we will see it, at least the younger ones here will ... 2035 is still a hike.

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
30 May, 06:13
God saves us, we fall back. God saves us again, we fall back again. on and on.

MvA_r @MvA_r
30 May, 05:32
Today is some day.
As is tomorrow.

MvA_r @MvA_r
Today is some day.
As is tomorrow.

MvA_r @MvA_r
Today is some day.
As is tomorrow.

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
30 May, 05:23
Do you TRUST the US Military?
Do you TRUST the Chain Of Command?
Have FAITH - WE ARE IN CONTROL.

TS 12:50>521

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
30 May, 05:14

Blu Bird donated @se0861
30 May, 04:28
I think it’s different this time, we know our intentions plays a big role, and our intention is the improvement of human condition not the destruction of humanity.

30 May, 08:58
In response Blu Bird to her Publication
Yes Blu Bird....INTENTIONS! ....for we are always manifesting!🤝🙏🇺🇸🏁♡♡♡♡

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
30 May, 04:21
Vibes 🌷🌷🌷
https://anonup.com/thread/...

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
30 May, 04:39
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
💥
Let there be Light!

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
30 May, 04:20
Vibes 🌟🌟🌟

https://anonup.com/thread/...

Captain Rick @CaptainRick
30 May, 04:22
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
This video always reminds me of you, Kiki. Its a good one. I remrmber your intersction with Phae on it.

30 May, 04:03
The reason we are having more and more de ja vu me thinks.

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
31 May, 12:24
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
thats happening alot recently to me!

30 May, 03:55
The difference this time VK, as Nana understands it is that this "time" God sent Big Beings and Angelic to help.
This time the plan was different.
This time the big beings refused to play the game.

This time the big beings and Angelics dismantled the game instead of playing and were able destroy enough parts of the game before [they] figured out what was happening until it was too late for them to change the timeline.

One piece at a time, and the truly genius part to me was that [they] actually destroyed the parts of the game themselves.

The big beings and Angelics used their egos, numbers, and rituals against them.
Reversing their magick spells.
Fookn Genius!
[they] thought they could never loose the game.
[they] thought they were costing into reset.

God wins!

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
30 May, 04:01
3:55 > 1111

15:55 > o7

4:7 > 11 > 2

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
30 May, 07:03
✨ Thank you ✨

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
30 May, 03:21
TOO MANY CIVILATIONS AND TECHNOLOGY . LOST OR HIDDEN FROM US. PYRAMIDS A MILE BELOW THE SURFACE OF THE OCEAN THEY WERENT ALL CAVE PEOPLE

Anne Kats @anneanon1
30 May, 03:14
Vincent i have found when the thoughts get so deep my thinking gets tangled the further i go it starts to make no sense. everything or mostly everything is in front of us . this journey is on our side the love and faith all the Patriots have is not like we have ever seen or felt . I think with out Q and the patriots I would still be stumbling around. . now its up to me never to give up and hold onto my faith like never before . love and faith is everything we can move mountains. 🕊💖

30 May, 09:03
In response Anne Kats to her Publication
And always remember what WE already know. Only use pieces of the puzzle that fit!!🤝🙏🇺🇸🏁♡♡♡♡