Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Daniel Sunday @Dan47
11 July, 08:43
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
this is AWESOME !!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
11 May, 08:12
never ever give up 💫

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
25 April, 02:42
Good Afternoon VK!

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
25 April, 02:00
🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼
“Let There Be Light”
GMVK 🥰🙏🏼

Parasocial Paranoid Parasite Parade @ParasocialParasiteParade
25 April, 01:50
Saw this a long time ago on Mr James Frinks Super Soldier Talks channel, quite an awe inspiring video.

Doctor Precipice @DrPrecipice
25 April, 01:45
Wow. That's beautiful.

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
09 April, 12:41
My two lips (or maybe 10 typing fingers) is in sync with your tulips on this good day. My morning to ya on twitta.

Sending you a piece of our Oregon peace from Woodburn, Oregon at the Wooden Shoe Tulip Farm. It truly is breathtaking to see.

Ellen Slater @ellelight
07 April, 06:48
💫

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
07 April, 06:22
💋💋

Vivian Ramey @Vvvvvv7
07 April, 12:49
God morning VK and Family 😊

Christina Evans-Earl @Mysearl
07 April, 11:21
🌷.....
Everytime I hear Photon 😥

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
07 April, 10:58

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
02 April, 05:05
Good Day VK
We are truly a miracle.
Bulbs 💡 Regenerate

Linda Moore @mykismet06350
02 April, 04:42
1939 HITS ARCHIVE: Stairway To The Stars - Glenn Miller (Ray Eberle, vocal) - YouTube

Stairway To The Stars (Parish-Malneck-Signorelli) by Glenn Miller & his Orchestra, vocal by Ray EberleThis #1 “Hit Parade” song gave the Miller band one of i...

Cap'n Dan @HIREmyHERO
02 April, 04:33
“People often tell me I could be a great man. I'd rather be a God man.”

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
02 April, 04:33
😄🔥💥💗🙏🙏

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
02 April, 04:24
The mechanical engine is Quantum Physics and Quantum Mechanics, but the spiritual engine is our intentions and thoughts. God said: "Let there be Light (the intention and the thought) and there Was Light" God wanted the plants and the animals ... and they were there ...
In order to really understand and see through this, we have to take the next step of consciousness ... That still requires quite a few special Vibes. Training every day...

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
02 April, 04:17
So many syncs. I really, really, really love you.

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
08 April, 07:58
It still feels this good :)
Happy Afternoon ~

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
08 April, 04:49
The name "tulip" is thought to be derived from a Persian word for 'turban'.

as in Alan Parrot's turban?

Durham's Two Lips

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
07 April, 11:17
In response Whites QWall to his Publication
Manifesting.🙏

Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
07 April, 10:49
I don't want to be a god. Just a human who lives in peace, love and harmony with fellow humans. I love the earth, nature and mankind. 💞

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
07 April, 10:43
I have begun to feel the light within me, even in the darkest dark.

Only followers of this user (Kimber333) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
07 April, 08:41
VK posted about TULIPS 15 days ago.
TS = 3:21 mirror = 123
Q123 = Nothing is random. Everything has meaning.

“…there is more to life than we realize.”

Note @kikilove1111 posted a similar video in response to VK’s post

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
07 April, 10:23
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
@VincentKennedy :) 🌷

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
30 May, 05:23
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Yes they feel the force! Let the force be with you: it's GOD's force field and although you can not see it, it's really here. It comes and goes with the seasons. And regulates growth.

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
07 April, 08:09
Hitting up all the oldies but goidies!!

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
07 April, 08:24
Could the star ‘seeds’ have been in a state of dormancy, or stasis?

Several pics.

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
07 April, 08:25
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication

Karen Jenkins @seekerofjustice
09 April, 12:51
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
Awesome, love will be the "next" pandemic

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
07 April, 07:48
In spiritual cirlces there is a saying:

“ Our troubles are of our making”

careful how you think
careful that you keep your light
careful that you move through space gracefully

with this comes much applied wisdom

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
08 April, 04:32
In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication
important to stay mindful particularly when we fail/fall

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
07 April, 07:46
only one other time in my life have i had chills like i do right now. every part of my being understood and FELT that.

thank you for sharing

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
02 April, 04:21
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
When something resonates so deeply, we can feel it to the tippy top of our soul. I had chills also.

I've always loved this. He has a few other videos that are quite visually and emotionally stunning.

SomethingAboutJohn @SomethingAboutJohn
07 April, 07:45
❤️