Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
30 May, 07:08
Today is Special Patriots. Only comes 1nce a year.

Trusting Self = Trusting God

Gemini's to the flight deck. its ur Turn

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
••• Bender ••• @4dBender
That is a powerful message. I wonder if the Fort Bragg 4th psyop group can be the voice in someones head, telling them to do things.... Anyway, aren't all of our belief systems and faith just an effort to create a desired future? If the present, which is reality, is an immeasurably fast moment of time, and in that present, we have faith in a desirable future, it usually comes around.

Some people pray to a deity, some believe in ceremony, some believe in Universal balance where a hot is balanced with a cold in the future, some believe in the power of intention where you just intend the future you want, and it happens.

I think Jesus was most in to the Power of Intention, where he said that all you need to do is tell the mountain to move from there to there, and it would happen in the future, noting that the future becomes the present very quickly.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
GHOSTS IN THE MACHINE - YouTube

All the world's a stage. Join us. Text "4POG" to 462-769 or visit goarmysof.comMB01SYXEDBDOMFO

12:41 PM - May 30, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by 4dBender in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
30 May, 12:50
In response ••• Bender ••• to his Publication
Feels like humanity has risen to the enlightened level multiple times in the past only to have that knowledge erased from our timeline. I wonder if it was because humans were simply to immature to handle that type of power. If we discovered what we 'think' WILL happen then what stops someone from 'thinking' it all ends now.

I guess we are going to find out some day.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MvA_r @MvA_r
31 May, 12:00

Nancy Dyan @LightHolder113
01 June, 01:04
Is a pole shift capable of wiping out memories? This thread is pretty interesting. While reading it I immediately though of this comment. Here’s the link to the thread if anyone is interested.

https://www.abovetopsecret...