Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
07 April, 09:25
God Morning Patriots.

Tulips.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
VK posted about TULIPS 15 days ago.
TS = 3:21 mirror = 123
Q123 = Nothing is random. Everything has meaning.

“…there is more to life than we realize.”

Note @kikilove1111 posted a similar video in response to VK’s post
08:41 PM - Apr 07, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
Fleur Vert @grenouille9
30 May, 05:23
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Yes they feel the force! Let the force be with you: it's GOD's force field and although you can not see it, it's really here. It comes and goes with the seasons. And regulates growth.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
07 April, 10:23
@VincentKennedy :) 🌷

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
07 April, 11:43
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
@VincentKennedy
😎 Guess I was Vibin’ Tulips 🌷 last night too 🥰 when looking at 🙏Prayers for the day🙏
😎🥰

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
07 April, 09:30
not to mention, “watch the WATTERS” gives us the extra T and an extra S… poor guy. hoping one day he can just blurt stuff out

09 April, 10:30
In response Elizabeth Griff to her Publication
i work 10 hours nearly 5 days a week with 70 min rd trip commute. i spend weekends driving 6hr rd trip to rental property we are getting ready for summer. i only get bits and pieces here. the affirmation that I actually picked up on coms means so much because i feel like i am missing so much of these biblically historical times. just know i am victory dancing in the end zone ❣️

09 April, 10:33
In response Elizabeth Griff to her Publication
123…waiting on 4

Back to the Future @Backontrack
07 April, 08:56
The infiinite possibilities represents all the sperm fighting to be the one to make it out.

A bright flash of light sparks the moment of life.

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
07 April, 08:50
QUANTUM SUPERPOSITION BOUNCES AROUND AT LIGHT SPEED WITH NO EXIT

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
07 April, 08:49
What if WE are the tulips?!!!

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
07 April, 10:49
In response Kim Runner to her Publication

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
07 April, 10:50
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
i remember L00P tweeting tulips a while ago