Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Today is Special Patriots. Only comes 1nce a year.

Trusting Self = Trusting God

Gemini's to the flight deck. its ur Turn
07:08 AM - May 30, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
21 February, 01:36
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I just watched this short film the other night. About pilot shepherds. Beautiful story. 😍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Oʼ Boy WTF @V_Anon
21 February, 12:25
Which God (Elohim)?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jamie Cotters @JamieRochelleCotters
16 September, 02:41
GOD BLESS ALL OF OUR MILITARY OUT THERE FIGHTING FOR US , I AM SO GRATEFUL AND WANT YOU TO KNOW, GOD BLESS AMERICA

A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
21 February, 02:56
In response Jamie Cotters to her Publication
AMEN.

Vesna Urban-Celovski @Vesna
16 September, 01:03
Put God First - Denzel Washington Motivational & Inspiring Commencement Speech - YouTube

In delivering the commencement speech at Dillard University, Academy Award-winning actor Denzel Washington told the college graduates to put God first in eve...

Vesna Urban-Celovski @Vesna
16 September, 12:21
Thank you so much for posting this powerful video🙏🏻❣️

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
16 September, 11:53
thank you VK and thank you AWESOME souls...God bless and much love to all of you

Phoenix75 Verum. Forma. @Phoenix75
24 June, 12:17
Powerful. AMEN

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
15 June, 11:43
That one gets me everytime.. That's my only goal to listen and obey.. it's such a personal experience.. Love you all. God is Good!!!

--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
14 June, 07:08
Today the day we are released for a time from the gripping hold of the 'Fog.' When it's permanently gone and we are free it will be Game Over!

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
14 June, 06:36
June 1st I'm ready !

Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
25 March, 01:20
Alright !
Guess, I have to wait a few months.
😄 😄

Good morning VK.

Tammy Faye @Pndlumswings
25 March, 01:18
One of my favorites !!!

Modern Missy donated @ThoroughlyModernMissy
29 November, 11:54
Not sure why people are sharing this 6 month old post but I’m officially FREAKED OUT. Someone liked my comment on it so I received a notification exactly one minute after passing under the overpass in the 2nd pic in Ohio on our way back from the Florida panhandle.
😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳
2 pics.
What. Is. Up???

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
29 November, 11:18
1111 🙏🏼🥰❤️✨

IAM threethree-Z @truthseeker3
29 November, 11:12
11:11

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
29 November, 11:08
Trust yourself💖
Trust God💖

Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
29 November, 11:04
My favorite sister-in-law, and yes I know I’m not supposed to have a favorite, but I do, is very sick, I was having a very strong discussion with God last night about this, God woke me in the middle of the night to say “You Trust Me Right”? So with tears in my eyes, I will say “I’ve got this, and yes God, I Trust You” 💝

This beautiful story reminds me of those words.... “You Trust Me Right”?

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
29 November, 11:04
😢🤗😍

Bee Bee @BxAx17
29 November, 11:00
IT'S OUR TURN💙

Contenders Edge @ContendersEdge
29 November, 10:59
If trusting self is equal to trusting in God, that would make us God which would render God to be instead an impersonal force or maybe even virtually non-existent rather than a supreme being to whom we owe our existence.

But if the universe in which we dwell owes its existence to an all-powerful Creator who is the source of all truth, who is our supreme moral lawgiver, who is the redeemer of us all, our sole provider, sustainer, protector, and deliverer, then trusting in one's self can never be equal to trusting in God, but rather trusting in God requires that we place our trust in a power higher than that of any man and ourselves.

But for those who might insist otherwise, I must ask this one thing: Who will you cry out to when you come to the end of yourselves?

Wethe People-UltraMAGA @StormWatcher_17
29 November, 10:54
❤️🙏❤️🙏❤️ Right in the feels VK. Right in the feels❤️🙏

~Anon I mus (Spiritually Anonymous) @LithiumOnQ
29 November, 10:54

Evangelina @Evangelina
29 November, 10:57
In response ~Anon I mus (Spiritually Anonymous) to his Publication
Tell us more!!!

Debora Herman @sunshinedaisy
21 February, 02:28
In response ~Anon I mus (Spiritually Anonymous) to his Publication
Sounds like a blessing. Everyone, take care, stay safe and God bless you all.

Turtle Lips @TurtleLips
29 November, 10:51
God bless 🤍💫🙏🏻

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

Rena 1776 donated @Rena1776
29 November, 10:42
❤️🙏❤️

This is beautiful and soo powerful.
Thank you for sharing VK.

Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
18 October, 05:05
Bawling. Beautiful, thank you ❤️🙏❤️

Only followers of this user (CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (CamdenBeach) can see their posts

connie wright @cowri
11 October, 02:43
🙏