Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
30 May, 07:08
Today is Special Patriots. Only comes 1nce a year.

Trusting Self = Trusting God

Gemini's to the flight deck. its ur Turn

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
••• Bender ••• @4dBender
30 May, 12:41
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
That is a powerful message. I wonder if the Fort Bragg 4th psyop group can be the voice in someones head, telling them to do things.... Anyway, aren't all of our belief systems and faith just an effort to create a desired future? If the present, which is reality, is an immeasurably fast moment of time, and in that present, we have faith in a desirable future, it usually comes around.

Some people pray to a deity, some believe in ceremony, some believe in Universal balance where a hot is balanced with a cold in the future, some believe in the power of intention where you just intend the future you want, and it happens.

I think Jesus was most in to the Power of Intention, where he said that all you need to do is tell the mountain to move from there to there, and it would happen in the future, noting that the future becomes the present very quickly.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
GHOSTS IN THE MACHINE - YouTube

All the world's a stage. Join us. Text "4POG" to 462-769 or visit goarmysof.comMB01SYXEDBDOMFO

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
30 May, 12:50
In response ••• Bender ••• to his Publication
Feels like humanity has risen to the enlightened level multiple times in the past only to have that knowledge erased from our timeline. I wonder if it was because humans were simply to immature to handle that type of power. If we discovered what we 'think' WILL happen then what stops someone from 'thinking' it all ends now.

I guess we are going to find out some day.

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
This is exactly right.

We use the spirit of God to create new ideas which turn into amazing products, systems and opportunities.

They then get hijacked by evil. Every fookin time!

The question is, can we create something that gives good people the chance to break away from the corruption.

JP Morgan is currenty trying to hijack the XRP idea with ONYX.

[They] are fighters that don’t quit, I will give them that.
10:36 AM - May 31, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
01 June, 02:06
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Doq.
We got this many. many are starting to wake up. Yes we can create a new world. Vibration is the key. We need to move it higher.
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
01 June, 12:20
Doq, everything it appears can be used for good or for evil.
Isnt that the experiment, controlling the duality here
Earth suits/souls
Good/evil
How do we weed out the evil?
Once you connect directly with God it is near impossible to harm anyone on purpose.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
01 June, 12:09
Awwh we cant let that happen, ya'll we need to manifest XRP harder!

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

Silver Top @Silvered
31 May, 05:26
God is greater! Satan creates nothing....he perverts everything!

1776 ... @IGG1776
31 May, 05:26
"We The People" shall Prevail. Fight, Fight, Fight 👊🇺🇸

wht 2.0 @wht
31 May, 11:05
Trust THE plan

"I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, the bright and morning star.
And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.
For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:
And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and the things which are written in this book.
He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus.
The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ with you all. Amen." Rev22:16-21

Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
31 May, 10:55
(they) Will lose

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
31 May, 10:40
Great news, Me too.

We have not yet begun to fight!🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

#wwg1wga