Sarah Connor @Sarahconnor
What I don’t tell my Normie friends & family when they ask me what I do all day (since I don’t have a ‘Job’)-

-Cook & juice for my family
-Drink (Distilled) water
-Workout & walk my doGs
-Research & learn
-Create, collect & archive memes
-Post & participate cross-platform
-Connect with online Frens🐸
-Laundry…oh the laundry♾
-Strengthen my relationship with God/pray
-Sit outside/ground/Earth
-And all the typical mom-stuff in between

I wouldn’t want to be doing anything else🙏🏻
02:11 PM - May 22, 2022
Only people mentioned by Sarahconnor in this post can reply
Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
16 August, 10:46
In response Sarah Connor to her Publication
What a life- you Go Girl

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Eyes on The Light @GullyWasher
23 May, 01:23
You are absolutely doing what is in the highest good for your children, your family, and this world. Keep it up! Great choices!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
23 May, 02:45
I'll add a few...
- Loving my adult children even though they think that having "no talk zones" is being tolerant due to my "intolerance".
- Walking the tightrope of maintaining loving connections while planting red seeds through increasing distance and time .
- Loving my siblings while patiently negating their insults and harmful actions (they know not what they do).
- Loving and respecting my dear husband as he gradually wakes on his own timeline.
- Loving and caring for my parents.
- Loving and caring for the animals around me.
- Seeking the Truth.
- Learning to live and thrive in the paradox of multidimensional existence, one foot in each stream, be-coming a bridge.
- Imagining a new Earth, RE-imagining Everything that would entail
- Acknowleging my mistakes, Learning from them
- Killing my ego
- Becoming responsible for my emotions, intentions, vibrations.
- Learning when to step forward, when to step back.
- Being grateful.

Diane Miller @TrueBlue60
23 May, 12:11
You rock Sarah!

Truth Grace @Faith_Family_Freedom
22 May, 11:08
❤️🙏❤️

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
22 May, 09:54
You rock mama! I follow that list as well plus I run my truther website (loveinactionnow.com) - and homeschool our girl. I remember when my daughter was 3 or so I was asked what I do - by a fellow mom - and I told her I am a mom. "No," she said, "What do you DO? You know, for a job?" lol I said, again "I already told you - I'm a mom."

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
22 May, 09:15
. 🥰🙌🏻

Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
22 May, 07:22
you sound like an awesome mom! I was just thinking today..how many AU/telegram/Q patriots to I pass on the street and have no idea that we are soul sisters! I am really hoping we get one giant party at the end to meet in person :)

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
23 May, 02:46
In response Blinky Blinx to her Publication
that would be a dream come true!

Nunya Business @AAug22
22 May, 06:56
Sounds very similar to my day. Only I don't walk the dogs...except to the back door a million times a day😆

Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
22 May, 07:02
In response Nunya Business to her Publication
I knew I couldn’t be the only one👊🏻💪🏻

Tanita Bonita @TanitaBonita7
22 May, 06:19
We could be soul sisters minus the “create, collect and archive memes” since Im not tech savvy at all! Oh the laundry!

22 May, 06:32
In response Tanita Bonita to her Publication
Nice to connect, Soul Sister! Start saving and collecting memes, we are the news now:)

Michele Q17 @MarjonQ17
22 May, 06:04
Beautiful life 🌹

Deena Gee @DeenaGee2
22 May, 06:01
I don’t tell mine anything. I’m happy and content. I worked for 40 years and now is my time. If they don’t like it, who cares. Not me. I enjoy every day. God is good and has given me a good life. Am I rich? Moneywise no. Am I happy? Yes!!!

22 May, 07:04
In response Deena Gee to her Publication
I hear you, I don’t feel any need to justify what I do or what I focus on. Following my heart and intuition. Keep up the good work❤️

Tmaga Amaga @Tag456
22 May, 05:58
super mom warrior stuff

22 May, 07:05
In response Tmaga Amaga to his Publication
💪🏻👊🏻❤️

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
22 May, 05:36
Sorry ladies, but many will not agree with what Nana is about to have fall right out of my mouth but:

Imo, maybe not for everyone, but Imo those crazy women back in the 50's and 60's should have kept their damn bras on& stayed home to take care of their families when there were kids involved& wait a minute let me also add they should have expanded their authority and equal footing thr their powers from that position.

Just think about it, the cabal prompted that split in the family unit in order to #1 break up the family unit for their plans to get to where we are with all that right now even to the point of confusing 4 and 5 yr olds on what sex they are, and #2 so that they could rake in double the tax money& other $$siphons from debt slaved working ppl.

Had we stayed at home taking care of our families I believe that men's salaries would have naturally increased to make up the difference& the family unit would have remained more in tack & our children better off.
doqholli

Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
23 May, 11:54
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Nana, do not forget why they did what they did. What society says, etc. I never wanted to have what my mother had. She was a miserable homemaker and she did not like me. In my youth I equated this to her life choices, however I now know more. Other homes are all different. If I were to have children, I would have stayed home. Because I do believe children should have parent at home. But I did not do either. I had a big job to do - to break the cycle of unloving and unfamily like behavior. After these past two years, I now understand why, the church, the programming. Doing my part to set the example of how to treat others. Helping others heal is a healing experience.

Angela Copeland @Angela111117
23 May, 01:04
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
was a long term plan of the cabal. stretched out over decades and decades. started with the moms, leaving their caretaker roles. i agree 100%. you can look through the timeline and see every move the made, to this day.

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
22 May, 05:20
I wanted so bad to tell my daughter in law “her career can alway wait but her 4th month old daughter should come first,” but I knew it wouldn’t go over well with her. She finds her time at home boring and unfulfilling and can’t wait to go back to work. She loves her daughter no doubt, but she finds her career more fulfilling than anything. My happiest memories were cooking, laundry, baking, and making a house a home. Someday maybe young mothers will know that joy and appreciate it.

22 May, 07:09
In response Made In America to her Publication
That’s the beauty, everyone finds their nitch and can be on a different path and still lead rich, fulfilling lives. No such thing as one size fits all:)

Lysanne anon @lysanne
22 May, 05:08
sounds heavenly

Mai Mamdouh @Maimamdouh
22 May, 04:07
same here 💕

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
22 May, 03:32
This is the way. ❤️

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
22 May, 03:32
You have the best (and hardest) 'Job' there is. But what I want to know is where is Rosie the robot to tackle that never-ending mountain of laundry? I mean seriously! I would invest a pretty penny to get one.

22 May, 04:25
In response KungFu Kelly to her Publication
Omg, send her my way!!! Laundry is my nemesis😂

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
22 May, 03:27
love it :)

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
22 May, 03:20
💚🌟💚

Deplorable Ann @aburgher
22 May, 03:17
I do the same, minus the mom stuff. The kids are grown and married now. Retirement is bliss!

22 May, 04:26
In response Deplorable Ann to her Publication
Different phases of life:)

Teresa Connor @TreFaithHopeLove
22 May, 02:58
same here…whenever someone asks me for some reason I dont know what to say, so I respond “nothing” 🤣

22 May, 04:27
In response Teresa Connor to her Publication
Lol, me to, "not much." They probably think I'm the laziest person ever😂

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
22 May, 05:28
In response Teresa Connor to her Publication
Don’t do that!!! What WE do is valueable. Not everyone can raise kids, keep a home, bake, cook, garden, nurturer, be errand runner, doctor, nurse, councilor, chef, etc, all at the same time. We’ve allowed people to degenerate what we do so much that even we don’t realize how important our job is. We do what NO ONE else can do, we give life. Then for the rest of out lives, we never stop being caretaker and giver. We’re magicians. You can’t put a price on what we do.

Meggie Jam @meggiejam
22 May, 02:55
Love it! I do all of the above as well...add farming! Blessings

22 May, 04:28
In response Meggie Jam to her Publication
Nice! We have chickens, but farming throws another layer to your day!

Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
22 May, 02:52
sweetness

LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
22 May, 02:48
Super Gals-Anon moms working it...💓

22 May, 04:29
In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication
Heck yeah❤️

THE REAL GHOST donated @RealmReaper777
22 May, 02:40
1:11 cst 🔥♾

22 May, 04:30
In response THE REAL GHOST to his Publication
Best tribe ever, and love those ones!

Alliance4 Trump⭐️⭐️⭐️ @AllianceForTrump
22 May, 02:40
You’re doing God’s work. Best and most honorable job on Earth. My five children are my greatest reward and living monuments to being a stay at home mom. Feminism was created to destroy the family. I chose my family and frens online.
You are changing our world!

22 May, 04:33
In response Alliance4 Trump⭐️⭐️⭐️ to her Publication
Edit...WE! Pretty sure everyone on here is contributing in our own way for the betterment of humanity. Standing ovation for raising 5 children❤️

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
22 May, 02:35
Amen
i refuse to go back to corporate soul sucking life

MRI Girl @MRI_Girl
22 May, 02:32
Beautiful:)