Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
22 May, 02:11
What I don’t tell my Normie friends & family when they ask me what I do all day (since I don’t have a ‘Job’)-

-Cook & juice for my family
-Drink (Distilled) water
-Workout & walk my doGs
-Research & learn
-Create, collect & archive memes
-Post & participate cross-platform
-Connect with online Frens🐸
-Laundry…oh the laundry♾
-Strengthen my relationship with God/pray
-Sit outside/ground/Earth
-And all the typical mom-stuff in between

I wouldn’t want to be doing anything else🙏🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Teresa Connor @TreFaithHopeLove
22 May, 02:58
In response Sarah Connor to her Publication
same here…whenever someone asks me for some reason I dont know what to say, so I respond “nothing” 🤣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Made In America @eyes_on_justice
Don’t do that!!! What WE do is valueable. Not everyone can raise kids, keep a home, bake, cook, garden, nurturer, be errand runner, doctor, nurse, councilor, chef, etc, all at the same time. We’ve allowed people to degenerate what we do so much that even we don’t realize how important our job is. We do what NO ONE else can do, we give life. Then for the rest of out lives, we never stop being caretaker and giver. We’re magicians. You can’t put a price on what we do.
05:28 PM - May 22, 2022
In response Teresa Connor to her Publication
Only people mentioned by eyes_on_justice in this post can reply
Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
22 May, 09:59
In response Made In America to her Publication
woot woot! yes! (although I got a price - 2.5 million salary would be good - the system seriously owes us SAHM - BIGLY - and dad's too who stay at home)

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
22 May, 10:05
In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication
☝️👏🙏👊🤜Woot, Woot.

Teresa Connor @TreFaithHopeLove
22 May, 08:49
In response Made In America to her Publication
so true! thank you 😊