Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Weight Math.

188.8 Lbs. (Current)
177.6 Lbs. (Goal)

1 Lbs. = 3500 Cal

Need to lose 11.2 Lbs. to get to goal of 177.6 Lbs.

11.2 Lbs. x 3500 Cal = 39,200 Cal

Need to work/cut out 39,200 Calories in 46 Days

39,200 Cal / 46 Days = 815.17 Cal

Need to work/cut out 815.17 Calories a day.
10:26 AM - May 10, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
23 June, 05:52
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
6/25 target date. 6/23 2 days ahead of schedule. Any updates ?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hold Fast @Zoot42
15 May, 12:45
Wait math.

1776 goal.
June 25th.
46....days.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dwain ThePain1111 @MasterPent
12 May, 04:18
My math says calories have nothing to do with weight loss or gain

Calorie is a unit of measurement, like an inch, so to think it applies the same to everyone is kind of naive, imo

Sort of the same math behind Carbon Dating...

or take two tylenol every 6 hours applying to both a 150lb man and a 350lb man.

Lizard Five @LIZardsPartyOf5
12 May, 08:35
I’ve learned the hard way if you are stressed you wont lose one pound! I eat amazingly well & used to lift weights 3 times a week. didnt lose anythung doctor told me i have too much stress in my life i will always weigh what i weigh unless i remove stress. did acupuncture and cupping, learned to let more things go, let God handle it i lost 40lbs in 6 months! well you can guess where i have been the past two years, stressed beyond measure! especially when my husband caved to the jab because legal told his commander not to sign any retirement forms or extentions without him gettibg vaxxed! so he got it on the 4th! im destroyed… marriage is now over. weigh more now than i ever have.

Christine Pasquale @Pasquale
11 May, 10:51
Strong's Concordance

Hebrew-lo! behold!
Greek-in the very act

Hebrew-Dimonah, a place in Judah
Greek-to crowd in, to annoy

Hebrew-Yether, Moses' father-in-law, also the name of several Israelites
Greek-a putting to death, a state of death

Hebrew- "my father is peace", two Israelites
Greek-free from ceremonial defilement, holy, sacred

Hebrew-Iddow, an Israelite leader
Greek- godless, ungodly

Hebrew-Ophir, a son of Joktan, also his desc., also a region from which gold comes
Greek-a box of alabaster

Hebrew- "deceptive", two places in Palestine
Greek- to arrange in order

Hebrew-"my brother is delight", two Israelite women
Greek-to throw around

Hebrew-strong
Greek- uncarded, undressed

Hebrew-Abel Keramim, a place in Ammon
Greek-to catch, take by hunting

Hebrew-a tamarisk tree
Greek-childless

Hebrew-if
Greek-to report, announce

Hebrew-Oh!
Greek-doing well

#BlueGreenTeam💙💚

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
11 May, 08:21
ooh! ooh! do jerry Nadler, do jerry Nadler!

Perky Patriot @PerkyPatriot
11 May, 04:04
I hope someday I can look back on VK's posts and say, oh, that's what the fook he was talking about.

hope saxton @Scribe11
12 May, 05:41
In response Perky Patriot to her Publication
Me too! lol

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
11 May, 02:38
I like the #46 ! 🙏 🙏 🙏

Access Denied @Access_Denied
11 May, 12:14

Bee Bee @BxAx17
11 May, 10:55
I remember VK posting something about his weight exactly and approximately two years ago around this time...
What comes to mind is the loop, how maybe he knew/knows everything about it and all I can hope is that we are breaking free from it...

Debby dorothy donated @Debbydorothy
11 May, 10:53
You need to supercharge your metabolism. Doing weights elevates metabolism for hours, even after a workout. Higher metabolism, the higher the burn. If you just cut calories, your body will slow your metabolism to adjust. My metabolism is so efficient that I could subsist on twigs and berries in the bush and still gain weight. Covid stopped my attending a gym five days a week and it shows - sigh.

KELLY EDWARDS @angelinredmond
11 May, 10:08
18 = R (JFK Jr) 88 = Trump
17 = Q 76 = The Plan
All of these numbers look great to me.
WWG1WGA - God bless you VK!

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
11 May, 07:58
Hope it’s not too late to add a few more factors into your Weight Math equation, VK.

First W + M = 36.
All other caps = 153.

To go from 1888 to 1776:

Need to lose 11.2 —

DOD Law of War Manual
11.2 When Military Occupation Law Applies
X 💧35 to get to goal (1776 🦅🇺🇸).
11.2 X 35 = 39,200 > 392 > 311 🪞 113 > 11.3.

11.3 End of Occupation and GC Obligations

11.3 could also refer to the proper resolution to the 2020 Rigged Election.

I’m hoping that 46 days > 10 days, but, I know and control nothing about when.

What I know:

Military is the only way.
God Wins.

BeQ 4Truth @BeQ
11 May, 07:54
I had a theory, but I think I am one day off. Help!

May 10 plus 46 Days = June 25th, 2022.
June 25th plus 10 days of darkness = July 5th.

Lysanne anon @lysanne
11 May, 05:44
hum .. 11.2 in 46 days….. June 25th? impirtant day for military public announcement?

NEO ONE @Neo
11 May, 02:48
It seems you have the same problem as myself.
Wifey 😏😂🤣

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
11 May, 01:52
Hi, VK!🙂 Just focus on healthful foods, water (fun exercise too!). Lemon water in the morning for your liver, green drink, low-sugar fruit, healthful smoothies and main meals. ❤️

But found some gems in this:⬇️

188.8 Lbs. (Current) --- 18 (R)💥
177.6 Lbs. (Goal) --- 1776💥

1 Lbs. = 3500 Cal ---35 (JFK)💥

Need to lose 11.2 Lbs. to get to goal of 177.6 Lbs. --- 11.2 and 1776 (11.2.21 is when some folks believed JFK Jr. would show up in Dallas)💥

11.2 Lbs. x 3500 Cal = 39,200 Cal --- 11.2, 35 (JFK) and 392 (3+9+2=14=Q14=pic of GW crossing the Delaware & about "Military Intelligence")💥

Need to work/cut out 39,200 Calories in 46 Days -- Q14/Mil. , 46 (JB)💥

39,200 Cal / 46 Days = 815.17 Cal --- Q14/Mil., JB / 8+1+5=14/Q/Mil. and 17(Q)💥

Need to work/cut out 815.17 Calories a day --- Q post 14/Military and 17(Q)💥

Summary: Jr., Q, Military working to oust the fake admin, working stealthily like Washington in the Revolutionary War.

Close?🙂

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
11 May, 01:56
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
🙂Meant to add this pic to it! From Q drop 14:

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
11 May, 01:58
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

Linz 888 donated @Ghost_rider888
11 May, 12:06
haha brilliant i love you so much 💗 😄

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
10 May, 10:55
Currently = Lots of bad people going to jail.
Goal = Welcome to the REVOLUTION.

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
11 May, 09:11
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Confirmed. (3500)
God bless my fellow Americans.
4,10,20 (35)

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
10 May, 10:52
Please tell me those are unsealed indictment numbers.

10 May, 10:45
While you’re trying to enlighten us and give us positive vibes via this latest number puzzle, the media is trying to distract from, and keep “2000 Mules” undercover.

GEORGENEWS, [May 10, 2022 at 5:10 PM]
⚡️Newsmax won't touch 2000 Mules, so Kari Lake did!

The AMAZING Kari Lake speaking about the film 2000 Mules on Newsmax #2000mules #FIX2020

###

https://t.me/georgenews | GeorgeChat

Watch:

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
10 May, 10:17
That sounds like a ton of brain damage for
1 LB, lol.
I just had a stomache flu & lost 7, so there’s always that, orrr if you take ivermectin regularly, that can shed 1 LB of parasites fast.
One 💧 containing 1 LB.

Only followers of this user (CueTee42) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (CueTee42) can see their posts

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
10 May, 10:02
188.8 (Current) > $1888
177.6 (Goal) > $1776
✨G O L D ✨
I read this as the current price of gold, and what it needs to reach in the next 46 days, or by June 25, 2022. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Current price is about $1833/oz which is pretty close to $1888. Price is fluctuating quite a bit and I saw this post late in the day. Gold is definitely trending downward. Wonder if $1776/oz is a trigger or threshold of some sort? 🤔

Using your "Current" and "Goal" that would be a drop of $112/oz

112 is also interesting👇🏼
Gold = Au
A = 1
u = 21
Au = 121 < > uA = 211 (mirror)
211 < > 112 > 11.2

William Filer @TahoeBilly
11 May, 12:45
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
VK said bottom is $1525-50

10 May, 09:41
Speaking of 1776 🦅🇺🇸:

https://qagg.news/?read=TT...

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

FightingIrishman @FightingIrishman
17 June, 09:43
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
I do believe that we are going to need an entire branch of psychiatry to deal with this new illness.

I am in awe of the mental gymnastics people go through to force a code to appear in completely random things.

Some random dude acting as if he's JFK on an anonymous forum and people are actually seeking codes in it 4 years later.

As I say, stunned, amazed, shocked, and I'd be somewhat worried for humanity if I actually thought people were as handicapped as these "code shills" make humanity appear.

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
24 June, 07:53
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
Most of us have spent many, many years searching for information and truth. We have gone through every possible emotion, been shunned by our families and friends knowing that we must be ready to help those that will need to be forced to wake up. We are ready - WWG1WGA. 🙏❣🙏🇺🇲🦅

https://youtu.be/aJ5IzGBnW...
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

God Wins donated @GR2021
10 May, 09:05
Thats a lot of numbers. if it is comms, I dont get it. Assuming conversation is about losing weight, have been telling my self I will serve small portions of food I enjoy and talk to it before eating.

Young@❤️ 123 @YoungatHeart
10 May, 08:44
whose science says 3500 cal= 1 #.

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
10 May, 08:35

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
10 May, 08:35