Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
10 May, 10:26
Weight Math.

188.8 Lbs. (Current)
177.6 Lbs. (Goal)

1 Lbs. = 3500 Cal

Need to lose 11.2 Lbs. to get to goal of 177.6 Lbs.

11.2 Lbs. x 3500 Cal = 39,200 Cal

Need to work/cut out 39,200 Calories in 46 Days

39,200 Cal / 46 Days = 815.17 Cal

Need to work/cut out 815.17 Calories a day.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
24 June, 07:53
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
Most of us have spent many, many years searching for information and truth. We have gone through every possible emotion, been shunned by our families and friends knowing that we must be ready to help those that will need to be forced to wake up. We are ready - WWG1WGA. πŸ™β£πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ¦…

https://youtu.be/aJ5IzGBnW...
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
FightingIrishman @FightingIrishman
17 June, 09:43
I do believe that we are going to need an entire branch of psychiatry to deal with this new illness.

I am in awe of the mental gymnastics people go through to force a code to appear in completely random things.

Some random dude acting as if he's JFK on an anonymous forum and people are actually seeking codes in it 4 years later.

As I say, stunned, amazed, shocked, and I'd be somewhat worried for humanity if I actually thought people were as handicapped as these "code shills" make humanity appear.

ROBIN Hippiechic @AmericanHippieChic
17 June, 09:38
everyone needs to read this as many times as it take to let it really sink in.. we are one, we are all connected, we are only as stronge as our weakest link. Lift up your brothers and sister when they stumble.. Pray, stay stronge and never never give up!

Leslie Speers @LSpeers1209
17 June, 09:31
There's a Trump rally scheduled for 6/25.

Back to the Future @Backontrack
12 June, 11:17
who wrote this post

David Treciak @scifiwriter
13 May, 09:06
"The ending of the movie won't be for everyone."
Boy, ill say! From the looks of it we're about to find out some very stomach churning news explaining who, or what, is really behind all the evil in the world. The "greys," will turn out to be some type of alien race with an appetite for human beings. Some have said that they traded their technology in exchange for a steady supply of food, meaning missing adults and children.
There's an illustration showing how the locations of the tunnel under the US correlates with areas where missing person reports are highest.
Of course, we want to know all the disgusting details, but how will knowing affect us? Many people will freak out, including those of us who are prepared to hear the truth.

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
23 June, 06:08
In response David Treciak to his Publication
That Twilight episode 'Serving Humanity'...

Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
13 May, 08:27
Thank you for being tech saavy. Me not so much lol

RoccoQ @RoccoQ
13 May, 07:47
my favorite post…

David Treciak @scifiwriter
13 May, 09:11
In response RoccoQ to her Publication
Mine too. I've seen a lot of these revealing messages from insiders. but this one gets pretty specific and doesn't leave me guessing. It confirms what I suspect is the truth about what's behind the Great Reset and why JFK was murdered.

Justin Seign @Justin_Seign
11 May, 10:25
written by Jr. and signed 'R'
Will we be seeing John soon?

Only followers of this user (CueTee42) can see their posts

Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
10 May, 09:27
.πŸ™πŸ½. Nice to see ya Casey β€οΈπŸ‘ŠπŸΎ