Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
23 April, 11:03
Just another ‘normal’ day in the skies above AZ.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Contrails and exhaust aka Chemtrail.

Its in the gas.
11:08 AM - Apr 23, 2022
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
24 April, 05:42
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Is Boeing responsible for these?
Whoever must have some sort of paper trail as to what chemicals are used? No?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
24 April, 09:32
Not an expert here.
Just a few questions.

Does the 'weather changer' - stuff............... (which we've known about for years).. ... does it now included aerosolized - liquid containing snake venom peptides? which snake, how much? How hard would it be to contaminate "some" of the weather engineered aerosol?

Once I switched to bottled only water (no tap even in coffee) - GI symptoms started immediately clearing. Not near airports -> breathing issues clearing.

Farmers understand the issue of weather manipulation the most.

People who live on the gulf coast the least.

CAT 5 hurricaines are regular storms manipulated the most.

Who has their hands on the switches???
How do we get congress to shut the switches OFF???

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
24 April, 09:25
Thank makes so much sense....
When I lived in a "triangle" sort of area between several airports - I had very real difficulty breathing............... always congested, always "stuffy"........... A month after leaving .. things started "clearing up".

Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
23 April, 09:59
What say you on this 'inside scoop'?

Rae of Sunshine @sharing4unme
24 April, 03:40
In response Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. to his Publication
I was on a local air force page, I live within an hour from Tinker in Oklahoma, and I responded to a post asking them why there were spraying their families and friends with all the chemicals! Someone responded by asking me why I was even on that page! And then I was removed from the group! hummmmmmm

Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
24 April, 03:45
In response Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. to his Publication
yup....

23 April, 09:57

23 April, 09:53
Wow, you need to catch up with the real science behind Solar Radiation Management and nefarious Weather Modification programs. Kinda surprised at your answer there.....

https://apps.dtic.mil/sti/...

Christine De7 donated @ChristineDe7
23 April, 08:43
We've had surprisingly clear, bright, blue skies in Brooklyn, NY. Yesterday, the white criss cross patterns of these trails stood out against the blue sky. Family member called to tell me to look out my window and first thought was chemtrails.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
23 April, 08:21
This user ( @Lauren_M_Bradley ) has blocked you from accessing their posts I am confused, right under your post, says this. I mean well I don't know how the whole thing goes down on this site. Does that mean that account posted right under you?

Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
23 April, 08:34
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
no idea. Its happened to me a couple times. I figured the person felt i had nothing to add to their life.

Jody Donohue @Jody
23 April, 08:39
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Steph, I’m not seeing that post. Was I axed too? 😬

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
23 April, 06:23
The Chemtrail “Manhattan Project”
Aluminum, Barium and Strontium: The New Manhattan Project Chemtrail Sprays

https://www.activistpost.c...

https://themillenniumrepor...

23 April, 06:23
The Chemtrail “Manhattan Project”
Aluminum, Barium and Strontium: The New Manhattan Project Chemtrail Sprays

https://themillenniumrepor...

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
23 April, 02:07
They are deliberately spraying.
Know for a fact, BC I've watched them.
In SW FL near the coast, a plane came in from off shore, spraying big billowy trails of white.
Then watched him turn around and go a different direction, then turn around and come back, spraying all the while, back & forth.
Deliberate.

Was watching and praying against one of the b@$trds one day, and watched the trail sputter & stop, as the plane flew back toward the ocean

Used to see huge flocks of little birds 20 years ago; you don't see them there anymore. Something in the air ran them off or killed them.

Lots of respiratory problems there too; myself included. They sprayed us almost every day for many years. I had to leave 😡

gcb 910 donated @gcb910
23 April, 02:22
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
weather modification is legal in fl. but there used to be rules.
We are loosing birds, bats and bees.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
23 April, 01:53
When I spent a week at Lake Havasu, AZ recently there were literally almost never any clouds in the sky there:

UNLESS
it was a day that they spread the chemtrails.
On chemtrail days there would always be the most amazing sunsets you have ever seen.

I mean it was exact in its formations, only when they made the clouds with chemtrails.

Susan Cue @Susan_Q
23 April, 02:27
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I live in AZ and we can go weeks without chemtrails in the sky. No clouds at all, beautiful blue skies. Then, I’ll wake up to the skies covered in chemtrails like today. It usually happens on Saturday and Sunday. The temperature and humidity is constant. Planes fly every day. If it’s just contrails, why the difference?

Mic Band-Z @Bandido45
23 April, 01:23
These pop ip for a few second everytime I look up usually directly infront of me…this one as I was typing this…

Mic Band-Z @Bandido45
23 April, 01:24
In response Mic Band-Z to his Publication
and 10 seconds later gone

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
23 April, 01:38
In response Mic Band-Z to his Publication
looks like a normal contrail. You may only see it for 10 seconds because the plane was flying thru moister air and engines are consolidating it.

23 April, 12:46
Ugh this one is even worse.
So if it's in the gas then it's in our gas too in tiny amount so we breathe it too? Trying to transform us or just make us sick?

One thing that seems to be happening here which could have other issues making the trees weak. The heavy metal gets in the tree canopy and when it rains makes a concrete-like substance. It makes the tree top heavy and during rain they just fall over. Then again are the trees gmo'd to death they can't grow proper roots?

23 April, 01:41
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
Our wildfires and the fire retardant they spray may be to culprit of trees falling over. Poor trees they be says between fire retardant and chemtrails 'I can't breathe".

https://pilotteacher.com/w...

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
23 April, 02:15
It's not in the gas.
It's spray equipment filled with noxious chemicals --

Amy Amazing Middle Child @amyamazingmiddlechild
23 April, 12:39
Yep, they have been adding it for quite some time. The real question is why so many passes- we have several airports here servicing jets- most Ohioans don't know every county (88) in Ohio has its own airport. Then add in all the biggies, WPAF base and the huge international engine overhaul facility at Wilmington- shocking about of air traffic in Ohio.

23 April, 12:38
I've learned from the best that there are no coincidences :)

23 April, 12:36
Whatever it's in please make them stop. I really miss our blue sky.

Grace Rodrick @GFR
23 April, 06:46
i see them these days directed towqrds the sun! somany these days.::. since sept non stop!

Ken Mac @KenMac
23 April, 09:19
Nothing to see here — move along

Peace Liberty QUE @Peace_Liberty_Q
23 April, 12:31
hiding something? firmament? Dome?

Gina Larson @LadyAnon45
23 April, 12:28
that explains the contents in gas tanks on board specific flights that were revealed by mechanic/engineers..

23 April, 10:04
In response Gina Larson to her Publication
That is NOT what he is saying. Seems to not have a clue about the 'stratospheric aerosol injection' nano-particle programs.

https://www.geoengineering...

Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
23 April, 12:22
Injected in fuel tankers dumping using airline id's?

The tanker traffic sometimes doesn't make any sense, see monkey

Only followers of this user (CueTee42) can see their posts

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
23 April, 12:20
Is it a good thing Vincent Kennedy - Z?

Earnest T Bass @EarnestTBass3
23 April, 11:59
As far as I can tell, all clouds are man-made.

alan candt @candtalan
23 April, 12:11
In response Earnest T Bass to his Publication
I heard that there is likely to be more than one reason for and or type of, chem trail: population control, weather control, aspect of an advanced 'radar' system. I expect any one, several, or all, could be used at any one time. In UK I notice a type of formation just a few days prior to alleged need for health lockdowns, also there are occasions which easily make weather control seem credible.

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
23 April, 11:37
you can see the pre existing black line (Bottom of screen - turn left)

the black trail Continues Straight & Turns left…

A third Video yesterday Captured the plane tracing the Black line perfectly

@Q_TheRealMcCoy #" target="_blank" class="inline-link">https://anonup.com/Q_TheR...

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
23 April, 11:32
Gas that makes planes have... Gas

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
23 April, 11:22
…cure will spread far and wide?

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
23 April, 11:29
did U see my video from yesterday? It clearly shows a pre existing black line that the plane followed … It was Not a camera effect. i saw it with my own eyes .

The video below has a black(Trail) line next to the White Chemtrail… A second video captures The plane Tracking the pre- existing black trail exactly

Out there Or not @outthereornot
24 April, 12:13
In response BAM BAM to his Publication
i’ve seen those lines many of times that the plane flies along side but it didn’t dawn on me that was to guide them to maybe now.

Clint Oris @clintoris
25 April, 06:03
In response BAM BAM to his Publication
You're looking at the shadow of that chemtrail.
look at the position of the sun.

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
23 April, 11:20
The question is what’s ‘Its’ and why is ‘It’ in the gas.

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
23 April, 12:48
Terraforming our planet so it suits (((them))) and along the way Terra is depopulated

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
23 April, 01:44
Your statement brought me to start finding the meaning in the word Jesus.

A “sus” chord is a “suspended“ chord in musical terminology. Acoustic musicians love to use it because it lifts you up while playing it. Jesus was suspended on a cross. I will put definitions of all of this in the photos attached.

A “sus” chord is also known as a “perfect fourth“. Who went forth perfectly? Who was “suspended” (caused to stop for a while, interrupted or delayed?)

Suspended means hung FROM ABOVE.
Woah!

Trump.
What a great name that is!
His actions though are greater.

Who made perfect phone calls? Who kept His word on all of his promises? Who is coming back? Who can outthink anyone?

God Wins.

David Straight, Who is a legal king and helped make Trump a legal KING tells us we need to learn proper diction.

Define “King of kings”…
Who are we?

Don’t double cross Trump, traitors!

The best is yet to come!

Stevie King @ShineBright9
23 April, 11:12
Contrails are not chemtrails, two different trails, both toxic yes.

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
23 April, 11:21
In response Stevie King to her Publication
What do you see in this picture?

Night Hawk @NightVision
23 April, 02:10
In response Stevie King to her Publication
Do you believe there is chemtrails or do you see everything as Contrails?

Miss. Messina @Messina
23 April, 11:12
but why though ?