Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
23 April, 11:03
Just another ‘normal’ day in the skies above AZ.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
23 April, 11:08
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Contrails and exhaust aka Chemtrail.

Its in the gas.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Earnest T Bass @EarnestTBass3
As far as I can tell, all clouds are man-made.
11:59 AM - Apr 23, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by EarnestTBass3 in this post can reply
alan candt @candtalan
23 April, 12:11
In response Earnest T Bass to his Publication
I heard that there is likely to be more than one reason for and or type of, chem trail: population control, weather control, aspect of an advanced 'radar' system. I expect any one, several, or all, could be used at any one time. In UK I notice a type of formation just a few days prior to alleged need for health lockdowns, also there are occasions which easily make weather control seem credible.

Earnest T Bass @EarnestTBass3
23 April, 12:44
In response alan candt to his Publication
I agree. I'm not saying that the only thing they are used for is to make clouds, but if it wasn't for the planes and the stuff they put into the air, I don't know if the earth can make its own clouds anymore? One theory is that they fried the natural weather system when they blew off nukes in the upper atmosphere.