Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
23 April, 11:03
Just another ‘normal’ day in the skies above AZ.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
23 April, 11:08
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Contrails and exhaust aka Chemtrail.

Its in the gas.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stevie King @ShineBright9
23 April, 11:12
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Contrails are not chemtrails, two different trails, both toxic yes.

Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Lauren ⭐⭐⭐ ✞ @Lauren_USA
25 April, 12:23
🌚 moon, maybe a lense or something else in the dome.

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
23 April, 08:34
They are covering up...

https://avcams.faa.gov/

Eyes Open @EyesOpen2020
23 April, 08:18
a diving eagle

Reds Planet @RedsPlanet
23 April, 02:01
3 orbs in Charlie's pics. Wowzerz!

Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
23 April, 12:24
Contrails

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
23 April, 12:05
X2

Lisa Smith @Smiles2u226
23 April, 11:48
I missed it, what is the black line. Ive seen that over my home. Today there was a airplane chasing a black line👀🤷🏻‍♀️ my sinuses are clogged today with slight migraine. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
23 April, 11:44
Kinda reminds me of the tattoo on Hunters back .

Stevie King @ShineBright9
23 April, 11:39
I see chem trails but yes the blue orb did miss that, did read an article that The Galactic Federation is cleaning them up, thumbs up for the good guys!

Pray 4 Good @RedHotDot
23 April, 11:37
In my world when I see a whatever “trail” with a big X in the sky I get cloud cover my guess covering up something they do not want us to see what no clue BUT something .

Miss. Messina @Messina
23 April, 11:36
Yes , thank you for pointing that out what is the blue dot doing there ?

Ange Love @LoveM
23 April, 02:06
In response Miss. Messina to her Publication
The blue dot is from the IPhone camera, thinking it reflects one of the lenses ( 2 or more lenses). I see it in most my pics when directed at the sunny side👇🏻

Mr. Revolution donated @Pnshr45
23 April, 11:27
what's the blue dot?