Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
Just another ‘normal’ day in the skies above AZ.
11:03 AM - Apr 23, 2022
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
Mike Anon @Mike314
26 April, 09:15
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
I can honestly say that I never see anything like that where I live in PA.

BUT, that doesn't mean that they aren't doing it at night.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hey, I’m here for the party @hereforThePatriotParty
25 April, 12:19
nj on fri looked just like this. many lines at once crisscrossing & intersecting. followed by smog. more than usual in your face obvious. to wake the sleepers?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
24 April, 02:42
This must stop. They won't stop so we must stop it.

Phoenix Rizing @PhoenixRizing
24 April, 10:19
I was not happy yesterday morning when I walked outside and saw massive chemtrails…

Anjell 777 @Anjell777
24 April, 07:31
I have taken these photos numerous times since 2010 and that shadow could be all the metal particulates reflecting back at the sun ,but the other particulates like fluoride? to hold the trail together could be shading it. the sun angle and sky placement might be part of it also, because the shadow doesnt always show up. Thats my thoughts on the shadow showing up sometimes, but not always. If it is a fake led sun, it wont be as high as we think it is. Yes, I said fake sun, becuase sometime during Obama it became a cool led luer ligh sun except sunrise and sunset.

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
23 April, 06:53
Lots of chemtrail talk on this site

https://www.geoengineering...

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
23 April, 04:03
Now in NJ they have these really small things that fly across the sky but the trail disappeared right away so it is not noticeable. You think that they aren't spraying but now they use trails that disappear quickly.

jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
23 April, 04:02
That is how our skies above Baltimore were yesterday. I do not ever remember seeing the skies have so many chem trails in them. Can we just detox and pray? What can we do?

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
23 April, 03:57
Nothing is getting better. Let's be honest with ourselves. This is usually what I see in NJ. I am really sorry. If we were in control this wouldn't be happening.

Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
23 April, 06:09
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
With ya on that. Similar along West Coast. THIS is the real source of the western drought. Can verify that EVERY TIME natural cloud/moisture is coming onshore from the Pacific, [they] are up spraying heavily. Forecasted rain is almost always reduced to a fraction and sometimes to none at all. It's a level of criminality and arrogance against God that most cannot understand.

Momma Bear @ur1spark
23 April, 09:27
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
I see 'em, day in and day out. How can anyone say we're "winning" when we are being poisoned every single day? So sinister, so depressing and NO ONE is held accountable. Like the jab. #CrimesAgainstHumanity

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

AK_ Kiff @AK_Kiff
23 April, 03:30
So very thankful I live in Alaska. We don't see too much of that. I guess there aren't enough of us to spend the money on killing us.

Night Hawk @NightVision
23 April, 02:41
Chemtrail Whistleblower

Night Hawk @NightVision
23 April, 02:26

gcb 910 donated @gcb910
23 April, 02:25
rain water test showed aluminum, strontium, barium and sulfur.

Carmina Smith @gamma1
23 April, 02:05
Skies in pa looked the same yesterday, sunny then soon after the trails it got super cloudy, it always happens that way here.

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
23 April, 01:21
I pay attention to what's being sprayed near me & when

For what it's worth I declare out loud that they do not have permission or consent to do such a thing

Usually in 24-48 hours a weather system comes barreling through
From research that I've done, there also seem to be ways they can "microwave" the chem clouds they've created & that only intensifies things

I'm growing part of my food in a friend's greenhouse (mine still isn't finished) & what I do plant outside I'm keeping a close eye on & keeping supplied with nutrients

I also continue to detox my body in various ways against chemicals, metals & even nano tech

Really, what else can you do?

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
23 April, 01:16
What if it's currently used for our protection and to prevent more tunneling ?

Check out how the sun was used as weapon and to "melt" things ..... like tunnels.

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
23 April, 01:12
Same in SC. Seems more and more every day.

Love Horses @Horsesrgreat
23 April, 01:06
So where are all the Environmentalists?? I've been asking myself this for years. Where's Earth Justice, the Sierra Club, the Wilderness Society et al? You'd think they'd be all over this complete with fund raising campaigns.

Photon 333 donated @Photon
23 April, 12:57
I live by an airport. If this were "normal," I would see contrails and chemtrails all day. The entire day can have a clear blue sky. But there will be chemtrails at dawn or dusk.

Goals? Obfuscation of the sun. Certain elements enhance signals, such as barium in the trails (similar to CT scans and x-rays). Fog of war (literally).

https://apps.dtic.mil/dtic...

There aren't always electrically charged particles in the ionosphere, so they cheat. Given our true technologies, this would all seem to be overkill.

23 April, 12:57
Let's go ~~ Oh and look you have an Evergreen in AZ too :)
I keep saying I need to pack a lunch and go on a road trip.

Evergreen International Aviation, Inc. is an Oregon-based aviation company with longstanding ties to the CIA. Its huge Evergreen Maintenance Center in Arizona was bought from the Agency, which offered the property to no-one else.

]In 1980 an Evergreen plane flew the recently deposed Shah of Iran from Panama to Egypt, hours before the Panamanian government was due to receive an extradition request from the new government in Tehran.[1] Giving rides to dictators is something of a specialty for the company – it also allowed El Salvador‘s President Duarte to use its helicopter, which was officially in the country to help repair power lines.

http://fourwinds10.com/sit...

23 April, 12:50
Billboard that was near Portland, Oregon.

Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
23 April, 12:40
puffy clouds right now

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
23 April, 12:25
Contrails or vapor trails are line-shaped clouds produced by aircraft engine exhaust or changes in air pressure, typically at aircraft cruising altitudes several miles above the Earth's surface. Contrails are composed primarily of water, in the form of ice crystals. The combination of water vapor in aircraft engine exhaust and the low ambient temperatures that exist at high altitudes allows the formation of the trails.

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
23 April, 12:25
In response BAM BAM to his Publication
Impurities in the engine exhaust from the fuel, including sulfur compounds provide some of the particles that can serve as sites for water droplet growth in the exhaust and, if water droplets form, they might freeze to form ice particles that compose a contrail. Their formation can also be triggered by changes in air pressure in wingtip vortices or in the air over the entire wing surface. Contrails, and other clouds directly resulting from human activity, are collectively named homogenitus

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
23 April, 12:06
All week in western PA

Gray 359 @Gray359
23 April, 08:24
In response Melanie Rieger to her Publication
Southeastern PA too. 😡

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
23 April, 11:53
Denver has been crazy full of Ctrails last
2 weeks- and heavy non-stop wind. Tryna manifest a tornado to take down DIA.

Cosmic Nova @Galaxyfox1776
23 April, 11:58
Reminds me of post 1010, air/water/chemicals. Connecting the dots a little bit here, the MM clock was set to 10:10, post 1010. Baby on the floor, hands in mouth, the start. Everything...the soap (chemicals) we put on our bodies, lotions, etc have an affect on how the human body reacts, then they are spraying it into the air to affect everyone and poisoning the water supply with fluoride and other harmful chemicals to prevent people from awakening. Guess they never got the memo, #NCSWIC #GodWins

Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
23 April, 11:45
West side of Phoenix...it was worse an hour ago.

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
23 April, 11:40
Not as bad in my part of AZ, but they have been busy this morning

Bdub 777 @Bdub4619
23 April, 11:26
What are they trying to hide?