Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
23 April, 11:03
Just another ‘normal’ day in the skies above AZ.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
23 April, 11:08
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Contrails and exhaust aka Chemtrail.

Its in the gas.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
23 April, 02:07
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
They are deliberately spraying.
Know for a fact, BC I've watched them.
In SW FL near the coast, a plane came in from off shore, spraying big billowy trails of white.
Then watched him turn around and go a different direction, then turn around and come back, spraying all the while, back & forth.
Deliberate.

Was watching and praying against one of the b@$trds one day, and watched the trail sputter & stop, as the plane flew back toward the ocean

Used to see huge flocks of little birds 20 years ago; you don't see them there anymore. Something in the air ran them off or killed them.

Lots of respiratory problems there too; myself included. They sprayed us almost every day for many years. I had to leave 😡

gcb 910 @gcb910
weather modification is legal in fl. but there used to be rules.
We are loosing birds, bats and bees.
02:22 PM - Apr 23, 2022
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
Only people mentioned by gcb910 in this post can reply
Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
23 April, 02:32
In response gcb 910 to her Publication
Yes, the wildlife is disappearing 😞
Those chemtrails aren't only for weather modification; they also contain nanoparticles and parasites. I had both, and got rid of them with diatomaceous earth and neodymium magnets.

gcb 910 donated @gcb910
25 April, 12:11
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
I'll have to check out neodyium magnets. Thanks.
We now have to worry about the microwave radiation effecting the birds, bees & bats.