Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
23 April, 11:03
Just another ‘normal’ day in the skies above AZ.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
23 April, 11:08
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Contrails and exhaust aka Chemtrail.

Its in the gas.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
did U see my video from yesterday? It clearly shows a pre existing black line that the plane followed … It was Not a camera effect. i saw it with my own eyes .

The video below has a black(Trail) line next to the White Chemtrail… A second video captures The plane Tracking the pre- existing black trail exactly
11:29 AM - Apr 23, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Q_TheRealMcCoy in this post can reply
Clint Oris @clintoris
25 April, 06:03
In response BAM BAM to his Publication
You're looking at the shadow of that chemtrail.
look at the position of the sun.

Out there Or not @outthereornot
24 April, 12:13
i’ve seen those lines many of times that the plane flies along side but it didn’t dawn on me that was to guide them to maybe now.

i’ve seen those lines many of times that the plane flies along side but it didn’t dawn on me that was to guide them to maybe now.

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
24 April, 12:22
In response Out there Or not to his Publication
the video i posted friday tracked the black line across half the visible sky …
The Black trail was already present - ruling out a Shadow
—- ✈️—————————————-

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
24 April, 10:36
Lawd that’s a lot of chemtrails. I have never seen a black one. If good guys are in control, I wonder what they are spraying. 🤔🤔🤔

arba happihr @arba
24 April, 08:03
WOW. HURRY stay indoors
Spraying people like bugs.
OR
could these be healing trails.
I always pray for Alien technology Healing trails

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
24 April, 08:05
In response arba happihr to her Publication
👇🙂

Psalm 27:1. 1 The LORD is my light and my salvation— whom shall I fear? The LORD is the stronghold of my life— of whom shall I be afraid?

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
24 April, 08:07
In response arba happihr to her Publication
how have your dreams been lately???

Ben Strong @Godwinsxx
24 April, 06:09
We get the same in the UK, me and my mate saw some black lines last week. The black line was across the sky infront and behind the plane as tho the plane was following the line

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
24 April, 07:17
In response Ben Strong to his Publication
Yep ! Not a Shadow…. The plane is Tracing the Black line … The black line is Running length of Sky in one video

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
24 April, 02:46
Looked like a shadow of the whitle line tho i have no idea how that could be so.

Axiom8 Patriot @Axiom8
23 April, 11:09
I saw this back in December in Phoenix. i didn't get a great photo, as i was driving, but the black line extended all the way to the horizon.

Drew USA @USADrew18
23 April, 10:49
Im not big on conspiracy theories especially when it comes to contrails vit i did see the black line next to a contrail today. i figried it was a shadow of some sort.

Itza DEW-Z @ItzaDEWsy
23 April, 10:06
i dont think ive seen so many trails. they hitting u hard. was going to say trail shadow onto lower clowd but that trail is clearly below the clowd. pretty wild.

Just Me!!!! @Sunshine6886
23 April, 10:03
i have seen this before too! numerous times

Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
23 April, 09:48
That is a SHADOW from the sun above projecting past the particulates onto the cloud/moisture below. Simple science.

John Tiger @JohnTiger
24 April, 12:08
In response Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. to his Publication
light rays are linear, to project a shadow onto the upper cloud layer (which I think this is what's happening), the light should come from below. I'm not sure there is enough reflective rays to produce a shadow with so little penumbra.

Pony Patriot @Ponypatriot7
23 April, 09:20
I saw it when I was flying, I pointed it out to my husband. A plane flying below us was spewing a black chemtrail. horrible

chore Toke @choretoke
23 April, 08:44
I live in New Hampshire, I’ve seen the black lines you’re talking about, I will not go walking or biking outside when these EVIL BASTARDS ARE SPRAYING US LIKE COCKROACHES ❗️🤨I tell people about these chemtrails they look at me like I have two heads❗️😏

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
23 April, 08:42
If you will notice the angle of the sun…IMHO, I believe it is a shadow line caused by whatever particulates they are spraying. They are collictively, evidently “solid” enough to cast a shadow. Maybe.

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
23 April, 08:36
wow

Screen Maker @Screenmaker55
23 April, 02:39
Crazy!! Never have seen that black line before, but I’ve sure seen a lot of the white ones! Great video!

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
23 April, 02:47
In response Screen Maker to her Publication
No White ouT Today…..

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
23 April, 12:13
WOW