Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
How many Anons here are from the Future (and not even aware of it)?

Some had dreams and could remember. Some had a feeling/vibe, but can not fully grasp it, yet they are aware and looking for the right direction. Those who remember are helping those with the vibes. Collective consciousness.

What "The Great Awakening" really means? Remembering the future, but laso the past (the past that has been removed from the official books). The past from the last Reset. The past that we can't allow to repeat again. Break out from loop we're trapped in.
03:30 PM - Apr 16, 2022
Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
05 May, 11:29
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Other than God giving me a feeling that something was not right in the world...I don't recall being from the future. In January 2020 just a week before the shut down, I somehow knew something wasn't right in the world. I don't watch tv...so I had zero influence for feeling this way. I prayed that God would reveal to me what was going on. That very night I was looking up a recipe online on youtube. Something caught my attention...it was a video from X22Report. God directed me there to find Dave's video. My eyes were really opened that day. In that video he mentioned getting prepared. I have been faithfully listening to him and digging for info since that day. I became, as Trump said, a keyboard warrior...AKA an Anon.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TBo ogg donated @tbog
04 May, 09:24
Does regular Deja Vu experiences count?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Back to the Future @Backontrack
04 May, 04:05
I have come back from the future.

5555 BC

looking for the enemy.

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
03 May, 11:50
I have no idea. I just had an ether dream when I was 6 or 7 from when I was having my tonsils out that had a lot of symbols that are relevant to today. I saw a photo in my 20s of a Prince who probably wasn't even born yet and I can't figure out how I saw it. I have always felt energy and it actually helped me to save my Uncle from a suicide attempt 20 minutes away from my house. It is a long story. I can drive by an area or building and get really bad feelings. I have no idea why GOD woke me up because I feel things so deeply and much of this journey has been very painful. All I know is as that little girl having an either dream I was treated so badly by the person putting me to sleep. I thought my parents were having me killed and felt so alone. In the dream I know Jesus was with me. I know he got me through many difficult times and if there is anything I can do for Him, I will.

Only followers of this user (Nevergiveuploveandfaith) can see their posts

Teresa Romiti @Reformer_Legacy
03 May, 10:16
God woke me up in 2009. Everyone has thought I’m crazy ever since… I try to warn people and share so they aren’t ignorant. I ask God all the time why don’t people care. Why do they wabt to ignore it so they can keep being entertained and unauthentic. iit’s been a real battle even with my own family. I have suffered for standing up for righteousness sake. i would do it again and i will continue standing firm. God rewards those who diligently seek Him. The pure in heart will see the Lord. i know i walk a lonely road but i walk it with the one who gives me great peace and is the Lover of my soul. 😊 i pray that people will desire discipline in their life. Train their bodies to do what it should according to Gods Word. The soul is the one that decides whom its a slave to … the spirit or the flesh. you cant serve two masters you’ll love one and hate the other. Im SO grateful for Q and anons. I dont feel so alone. there are others who know the truth too.

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
03 May, 09:37
I often think that others here know me more than I know myself. My feeling anyhow. Not that I don’t know myself… I just KNOW for certain that something miraculous is happening on a very large scale and I feel very blessed to be a part of it.

Cam Mac @campmac111
03 May, 09:16
One of my earliest memories (age 2/3) is constantly trying to remember where I was before I was here...I could almost remember but never quite grasped it. (It was always at the tip of my memory.)

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
03 May, 09:11
not sure if from future, but one of those who didn’t exactly fit, heart always too big, had dreams over time but perhaps about past lives though that idea was considered new age and bad, think much stuffed by some of us, but hopefully more and more will come to light for us, did see a video recently, and fit the “old soul”

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
03 May, 08:56
That's an interesting question. If the past, present and future is happening at the same time, then aren't we all from the future?

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
03 May, 10:26
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
interesting, guess so

Little jo59 @Littlejo59
03 May, 08:23
I ONlY know I KNOW!!! I DONT FIT IN HERE and I KNOW IT!!!!! L👀king forwrd! Trusting “The Plan! PLEASE, tho, WE NEED HELP!

Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
03 May, 08:21
There is nothing special to my story.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
03 May, 08:19
The more you have de ja vu the more you will realize that you have done all this before!

Have you been having de ja vu more and more.

Used to have them maybe, MAYBE once every couple years, now have them every few days, sometimes off and on during a whole day, you know that you have done all this before??

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
03 May, 08:19
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Exactly!

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Definitely. Always had it 1-2 a year. Would get real dizzy and feel sick and then it would pass. Neurologist said it was an Auroral seizure?? Never believed it, but sure never believed my soul was from future and I have been here before. 🙏😀🇺🇸❤️🐸🍿

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
03 May, 08:05
I do not believe I am from the future. I believe I am still on this earth for a reason. I have too many examples to count throughout my life. All I can say is, let's get on with it. bbQ time

Miss. Messina @Messina
03 May, 07:24
I don’t know about being from the future ,but I have a lot of déjà vu’s . Then there all my dreams …..

nobody somebody @Cuedin2it
03 May, 07:22
if only it where just that simple.

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
03 May, 07:13
When I moved from Illinois to Oregon I said I came from the Future.
Does that count lol :)

God sent me right here right now in this little valley in Oregon.
I am surrounded by so many lost souls. God has furnished me with an abundance of love and I promise to use every little drop to help restore life to a dying state.

Your post helps light the way.

Kimberly Robinson donated @KRobinson77
03 May, 06:49
I have also heard people say this is the future. Like maybe we have traveled forward to experience this and we will go back in time after our soul training to change things?

Erin Larson @GenealogistErin
03 May, 06:31
Great question. I was kind of wondering similarly today. I have been obsessed with food scarcity and all kinds of doom thoughts my whole life. Recently I have really gotten into the mud floods and what really happened. Then started wondering if it's because I already lived it, not because I was going to.🤷‍♀️

Pissed Off Patriot donated @Pissedoffpatriot0179
03 May, 06:23
When I became aware of the awakening I found the right people so quick. I never knew them previously and it didn't make since why I would feel so connected. But I haven't been able to shake it since. Like it fell into place. ♾️

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
04 May, 08:57
In response Pissed Off Patriot to her Publication
Same here!

joann ferguson donated @joann212
03 May, 06:22
I 'literally' died for 21 minutes and came back to life. I know I'm from the future. :)

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
03 May, 06:16
I will pretend to be ha.

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
03 May, 05:45
🙋🏼‍♀️
you posted this on 17 April, my timeszone, 17 days ago 😎

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
03 May, 05:46
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication

We are Geronimo @WeAreGeronimo
03 May, 05:42

Least Invasive Most Effective @antidote528
03 May, 08:40
In response We are Geronimo to his Publication
This film is too long, can you tell me, does he catch her in the end?

NEO ONE @Neo
03 May, 05:35
Are am I.

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
04 May, 12:30
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
ottid

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
03 May, 05:33
If I am/were from the future, I’d want to make sure that everyone gets to live a high vibe life & pursue their dreams, & discover the full capacity of their potential through a culture of truth, love, support, collaboration & compassion for each other, the land we stand on & any we explore beyond it, for the sake of our collective future. All in harmony with God who art in heaven & the vision God has had for us all along.

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
03 May, 08:25
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
Everything you've described I feel like I can comfortably say I'm close to achieving. I pray everyone gets to feel it soon! 🙏🤍

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
03 May, 05:30
@vincentkennedy have been thru Mandella effect so many times.... 2016 I knew Trump would win this time...talked to a major in intel and said 'if he wins....it will get interesting' he agreed and said 'yes intersting'...he then left MI and went to a civy intel job... right after Trump was elected

Other Half @Otherhalf
04 May, 06:31
In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication
Pretty sure Mandela Effect is just the residue of quantum timelines. We "dissolve" the things that didn't (in the past) work once we find the solution, so essentially those things never happened and no one can remember them.

But sometimes we need a little of this and a little of that in order to create a solution—so different timelines end up merged in places. Then, since some of us came from one path and the rest from another, we end up with different memories.

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
03 May, 05:30
As Anon’s, I believe we all feel a pull toward ‘something.’

@MLM Addiction;Truth @SunCrystal369
03 May, 06:26
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Devils Tower is a "Crystal Tree Stump"

DKR 1Q7 @JFKREAGAN45
03 May, 08:24
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
im 56. sooooo... i know this movie. 😆 🤣 😂 Noice

Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
03 May, 05:27
The power of IAM! I have no recollection yet but you can feel it in your soul! I had a past lives reading and my soul is Old from Andromedan Star system. We all are interlinked thru collective Conciencness. With that power frequency building we are all rising called Ascension! WWG1WGA! Love you all Brothers and Sisters!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
In response Ken Ziegenfus to his Publication
My guide says that Nana is from Andromeda, and he has shown me our home there the planet others there, and what I looked like, my Name was Randor, female light blue skin, flaming red hair.