Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
16 April, 03:30
How many Anons here are from the Future (and not even aware of it)?

Some had dreams and could remember. Some had a feeling/vibe, but can not fully grasp it, yet they are aware and looking for the right direction. Those who remember are helping those with the vibes. Collective consciousness.

What "The Great Awakening" really means? Remembering the future, but laso the past (the past that has been removed from the official books). The past from the last Reset. The past that we can't allow to repeat again. Break out from loop we're trapped in.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pissed Off Patriot donated @Pissedoffpatriot0179
03 May, 06:23
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
When I became aware of the awakening I found the right people so quick. I never knew them previously and it didn't make since why I would feel so connected. But I haven't been able to shake it since. Like it fell into place. ♾️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by NewYearsDay in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from New Years Day, click on at the bottom under it