Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
16 April, 03:30
How many Anons here are from the Future (and not even aware of it)?

Some had dreams and could remember. Some had a feeling/vibe, but can not fully grasp it, yet they are aware and looking for the right direction. Those who remember are helping those with the vibes. Collective consciousness.

What "The Great Awakening" really means? Remembering the future, but laso the past (the past that has been removed from the official books). The past from the last Reset. The past that we can't allow to repeat again. Break out from loop we're trapped in.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightHeartAnon • LHA @LightHeartAnon
If I am/were from the future, I’d want to make sure that everyone gets to live a high vibe life & pursue their dreams, & discover the full capacity of their potential through a culture of truth, love, support, collaboration & compassion for each other, the land we stand on & any we explore beyond it, for the sake of our collective future. All in harmony with God who art in heaven & the vision God has had for us all along.
05:33 PM - May 03, 2022
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Only people mentioned by LightHeartAnon in this post can reply
Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
03 May, 08:25
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
Everything you've described I feel like I can comfortably say I'm close to achieving. I pray everyone gets to feel it soon! 🙏🤍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
04 May, 12:50
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
I am happy to hear that Serah! Keep up the great work you’re doing to stat tuned to that frequency!!! ✨🤜🏻🔥🤛🏻💛💫