Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
16 April, 03:30
How many Anons here are from the Future (and not even aware of it)?

Some had dreams and could remember. Some had a feeling/vibe, but can not fully grasp it, yet they are aware and looking for the right direction. Those who remember are helping those with the vibes. Collective consciousness.

What "The Great Awakening" really means? Remembering the future, but laso the past (the past that has been removed from the official books). The past from the last Reset. The past that we can't allow to repeat again. Break out from loop we're trapped in.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Teresa Romiti @Reformer_Legacy
God woke me up in 2009. Everyone has thought I’m crazy ever since… I try to warn people and share so they aren’t ignorant. I ask God all the time why don’t people care. Why do they wabt to ignore it so they can keep being entertained and unauthentic. iit’s been a real battle even with my own family. I have suffered for standing up for righteousness sake. i would do it again and i will continue standing firm. God rewards those who diligently seek Him. The pure in heart will see the Lord. i know i walk a lonely road but i walk it with the one who gives me great peace and is the Lover of my soul. 😊 i pray that people will desire discipline in their life. Train their bodies to do what it should according to Gods Word. The soul is the one that decides whom its a slave to … the spirit or the flesh. you cant serve two masters you’ll love one and hate the other. Im SO grateful for Q and anons. I dont feel so alone. there are others who know the truth too.
10:16 PM - May 03, 2022
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Reformer_Legacy in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Teresa Romiti, click on at the bottom under it