Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
16 April, 03:30
How many Anons here are from the Future (and not even aware of it)?

Some had dreams and could remember. Some had a feeling/vibe, but can not fully grasp it, yet they are aware and looking for the right direction. Those who remember are helping those with the vibes. Collective consciousness.

What "The Great Awakening" really means? Remembering the future, but laso the past (the past that has been removed from the official books). The past from the last Reset. The past that we can't allow to repeat again. Break out from loop we're trapped in.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
The power of IAM! I have no recollection yet but you can feel it in your soul! I had a past lives reading and my soul is Old from Andromedan Star system. We all are interlinked thru collective Conciencness. With that power frequency building we are all rising called Ascension! WWG1WGA! Love you all Brothers and Sisters!
05:27 PM - May 03, 2022
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Woken67 in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
03 May, 08:23
In response Ken Ziegenfus to his Publication
My guide says that Nana is from Andromeda, and he has shown me our home there the planet others there, and what I looked like, my Name was Randor, female light blue skin, flaming red hair.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Avyon @finaldestiny
03 May, 08:42
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I believe you!

Royal Avyon @finaldestiny
03 May, 08:42
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I believe you!