Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Patriots: listen up!

I’m going to be real blunt.

Your hopes and dreams are never impossible.

The people that got jabbed, are going to open up doors for you in your life, that once seemed impossible for you.

Why you? Why now? Because it’s God’s plan and YOU are a huge part of it. No matter how “small” you think you are or how “alone” you think you feel.

Health issues and jab injuries will be abundant................. but not for you.

The moment you have been waiting for is just around the corner because of your faith.

Stand strong. Be ready to lead.
12:18 PM - Feb 08, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Gina Larson @LadyAnon45
09 March, 01:05
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Well stated….🙏🏼

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
10 February, 03:48
Amen Doq, God had me leave my home state Cali for FL in a hurry in mid 2019, I packed up myself, my little business and my Dog, drove the 6 days it took, to be with my Mom who is elderly. I never thought for a moment it wasn't God's will, but what happened only 5 months later is pure divine intervention. Had I stayed in Cali, I would have lost my business (and God only knows what else would have happened)... I am thankful every day for his guidance all my life. I'm ready for whatever he needs from me next.. I Praise him always.🙏💓

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Renee White @Rapnay
12 February, 05:06
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
GOD showed me there would be riots in OHIO my hubby thought i was crazy i told him when GOD tells me to go we will go. a lady came ro me while at MAYO CLINIC and told me GOD wants you to go to the hills and be a worker. a year later we moved to NC to the Mountains. we went from homeless to buying a 500,000 dollar home for half month of march 2020 it is now almost 700,000

obedience GOD tells you follow he supplies you go

i am where he wants HERE I AM LORD

Steve Michaels @Smics54
09 February, 08:52
I think so too, was just thinking about this today.

Brett Tescher @bktastic__
09 February, 07:47
sync

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
09 February, 05:27

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
09 February, 11:46

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
09 February, 10:32
🙏🕊️🙏

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
09 February, 10:32
Doq you are right, Clif High and a few others have spoken to many about looking towards the future and realizing what is coming.
"It is not for everyone."

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
09 February, 08:14
i dont want to profit off of anyones death my friend that was their goal entirely

Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
10 February, 11:21
In response Kits ██████ to his Publication
I read this as he is saying your life work opportunities are going to open up again like you are just starting out. The reason is not for us to judge, but is in God's plan. There will be more work to be done than ever before.

Anon Bux @Anonbux21
09 February, 01:36
God is leading me to these people almost daily. I feel like he’s letting me know these people need me to help them but we obviously don’t know how yet. It all makes sense! Thank you Doq and fellow patriots for giving us all a place to feel normal in a brainwashed world. We have all had friends turn on us, family think you’re nuts and spouses mad we care so much. God has made us stronger for this moment!

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

angel feathers ⭐️⭐️⭐️ @movementiscomin
08 February, 11:58
May God the father save us all 🤍🕊💫✨🪶
we have faith we do believe , father … our lives are in your hands, show us the next step and allow us to do your work

much love 💗 angel feathers 🪶

amy lilley @amylilley
08 February, 11:52
Amen Doq, so ready, so grateful, thank you for leading Us thus far🐸🇺🇸❤️😇🙏🏻😎

LQve Trump @LoveTump
08 February, 11:18
@doqholliday
I would love to know and not sure anybody ever asked you this. Are you someone on the inside? 🤔
Do you "know" things?

I feel with a lot of your posts that you're a teacher trying to teach us truths.

I also feel that President Trump mentioning doc Holliday at one of his recent rallies was a sign.

Thank you for this message.
I feel honored and blessed to be part of God's great plan. I'm so ready for Him to use me as He wishes.

God Bless us all

Steve Murray @Stevie
09 February, 03:20
In response LQve Trump to her Publication
DJT Took THERAPUTIC MEDS some intravenously. He did not take the COVID19 Vaccine. The list of theraputics is below in article.

https://www.huffpost.com/e...

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
08 February, 10:47
We can do this, it will not be a cake walk and we will have losses but we do the best we can and we have faith that what happens is God's will.
We are eternal.

Par Nelli @Parnelli
08 February, 10:36

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
08 February, 10:39
In response Par Nelli to her Publication
this

ADDiQt *** @ADDiQt
08 February, 10:24
i needed to hear that right now. thank you.

Gregg Hess @gregghess
08 February, 07:49
This is one heck of a strong, and prophetic comment, I've been thinking the exact same, but never put it into words, thank you for doing so. Many needed to hear this, it's powerful and uplifting.

Only followers of this user (CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
08 February, 07:14
it is my prayer that everyone gets his/her needs met - easily. those who took the jab are shedding and some of us are sensitive to it and therefore have had our experience of freedom further restricted. everyone is going to need to be healed. some moments though - i just want to collapse and stay in bed. however - i - we remain STRONG and FOCUSED: eyes on the prize. Love and Freedom.

Mrs Dovington @MrsX
09 February, 12:15
In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication
Yes I am one of those people... my husband took it and 80 percent of my clients. I am very sensitive to the shedding and it makes me squirmy inside thinking about being exposed daily. Mentally ive had to release the anxiety from thinking sbout it constantly and worrying. Its not a good place to be in more ways than one.

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
08 February, 07:00
What about the med beds are they a real thing ?

Mystic Knight @MysticKnight
08 February, 10:29
In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication
Yes, the technology exists

Gina Larson @LadyAnon45
09 March, 01:10
In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication
Very real!!

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
08 February, 06:53
I have always gotten the most happiness when everyone I love is happy . . . I just pray all the time . . . I would venture to say that most of the Patriots here are selfless people. Trying to stay strong and pray that this ends soon.

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
08 February, 10:29
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Your vibrations are certainly resonating with everyone who has the pleasure of feeling them my Dear! Well said. ❤️

Only followers of this user (Nevergiveuploveandfaith) can see their posts

Rick Roland Jr @captainhook1096
08 February, 04:07
I'm a struggling independent filmmaker, I pray you are correct!

Lysanne anon @lysanne
08 February, 08:03
In response Rick Roland Jr to his Publication
make a film about vax injuries.

Lysanne anon @lysanne
08 February, 08:03
In response Rick Roland Jr to his Publication
make a film about vax injuries.

Angie Mac @AngieMac
08 February, 04:05
All of my children, and the grand daughter growing in my eldest’s daughters womb? What is to gain from that kind of horror? I truly believe that God’s flock wears God’s mark, and He is faithful and mighty to save! Nothing is impossible with God! PRAY!!!

Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
08 February, 07:04
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
My son and grandsons, too! 😢

Faith Lee @Estherfootprints777
08 February, 11:47
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
Yes you are absolutely right Angie! Nothing is impossible. Many who were brainwashed took this Jab including my children, my husband and all of his family. My son's wife is expecting this summer and I truly believe in miracles and the supernatural protection of our Abba Father.

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
08 February, 04:00
🙏🙏❤️🙏🙏

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
08 February, 03:50
😎✊fort que la force soit avec nous ! Elle est la

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
08 February, 03:30
I have read that unvaxed sperm is going to be worth a lot of money. I'm sure that is not what you were talking about Doq...ha ha.

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
08 February, 05:47
In response Lincoln Mom to her Publication
It's already a hot item, I've heard it is going for $2000-6000 or more a vial. There is also a huge market for unvaxxed blood and plasma too - I recently had to have surgery, and I told them explicitly before if I needed blood it was coming from my adult kids or I would refuse it. Made me realize that unvaxxed blood and plasma really will be a big thing...

Not to mention, if someone wants to 'wash their blood out' in order to 'clean' out someone who is vaxxed, at least what is in the blood, they would need a full blood transfusion...that's a lot of blood. If you're trying to take out the vaxxed blood and replace with unvaxxed blood - a lot of donors would be needed for just one person. As always, there is money in anything people want done... I keep waiting to hear about this coming up, might not happen until the truth about vaxxines comes out - but at some point, we'll be seeing unvaxxed people kidnapped for their blood...

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

:Pi-and: Cycles. @Pi_n_Cycles
10 February, 11:32
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
I tried to send you a message this morning did it work? I usually just post.

I am Keri @Lionessheart
23 February, 08:18
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
sending you my love from the east coast.....most of us feel alone in this battle! it doesnt make it easier, just stronger

Jody Donohue @Jody
08 February, 03:20
This.
Your words always creep in when they are most needed. Thank you Doq for always sharing optimism. I have so much gratitude to God for helping me find you, Vk and every patriot these past couple of years. I’m convinced I’d be certified insane, had I not. God bless. Love you Brother. 🙏❤️