Doq Holliday @doqholliday
08 February, 12:18
Patriots: listen up!

I’m going to be real blunt.

Your hopes and dreams are never impossible.

The people that got jabbed, are going to open up doors for you in your life, that once seemed impossible for you.

Why you? Why now? Because it’s God’s plan and YOU are a huge part of it. No matter how “small” you think you are or how “alone” you think you feel.

Health issues and jab injuries will be abundant................. but not for you.

The moment you have been waiting for is just around the corner because of your faith.

Stand strong. Be ready to lead.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
10 February, 03:48
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Amen Doq, God had me leave my home state Cali for FL in a hurry in mid 2019, I packed up myself, my little business and my Dog, drove the 6 days it took, to be with my Mom who is elderly. I never thought for a moment it wasn't God's will, but what happened only 5 months later is pure divine intervention. Had I stayed in Cali, I would have lost my business (and God only knows what else would have happened)... I am thankful every day for his guidance all my life. I'm ready for whatever he needs from me next.. I Praise him always.🙏💓

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Renee White @Rapnay
GOD showed me there would be riots in OHIO my hubby thought i was crazy i told him when GOD tells me to go we will go. a lady came ro me while at MAYO CLINIC and told me GOD wants you to go to the hills and be a worker. a year later we moved to NC to the Mountains. we went from homeless to buying a 500,000 dollar home for half month of march 2020 it is now almost 700,000

obedience GOD tells you follow he supplies you go

i am where he wants HERE I AM LORD
05:06 AM - Feb 12, 2022
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Rapnay in this post can reply
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
12 February, 08:55
In response Renee White to her Publication
Amen Renee, He spoke to us (and I'm sure many others) with the same whisper to go where he needs us. We listened and look where we are now.. God bless you and your Hubs and family..🙏💓
We WILL get through this and give God all the glory!!

WWG1WGAWW🌎