Doq Holliday @doqholliday
08 February, 12:18
Patriots: listen up!

I’m going to be real blunt.

Your hopes and dreams are never impossible.

The people that got jabbed, are going to open up doors for you in your life, that once seemed impossible for you.

Why you? Why now? Because it’s God’s plan and YOU are a huge part of it. No matter how “small” you think you are or how “alone” you think you feel.

Health issues and jab injuries will be abundant................. but not for you.

The moment you have been waiting for is just around the corner because of your faith.

Stand strong. Be ready to lead.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

I am Keri @Lionessheart
23 February, 08:18
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
sending you my love from the east coast.....most of us feel alone in this battle! it doesnt make it easier, just stronger

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
:Pi-and: Cycles. @Pi_n_Cycles
10 February, 11:32
I tried to send you a message this morning did it work? I usually just post.

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
10 February, 11:18
WRWY Joey. Opposite coast in this shit hole called Massachusetts. Prayers up for everyone needing a hug. I believe some day we will all be together an meet and celebrate and all hug it out together. until then we all hold the line together

connie wright @cowri
10 February, 10:52
Hand you troubles to God...it is not a phase...it is real....God will give you Peace...We are all family - Joey - you are my brother, I am your sister - never give up, never give in to evil...God saved you for a reason sometimes not clear to us. We love you brother-Bless you with every breathe we breath.

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
09 February, 07:24
Joey, i was telling someone the other day all i needed was a hug! Here is a virtual hug dude. God bless us all.

Rosemarie Dimples @PatrioticLightworker
09 February, 06:20
Joey,

First I want to thank you for your service to this country!
As an truthseeking light worker living in NY I want ro reinforce what others have said… You are not alone!
I disagree with the idea that you aren’t meant to be here. because the new workd is going to need leaders like you showing the way with your magnificent HEART LIGHT!
Sending you love and light…. xo

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
10 February, 03:28
In response Rosemarie Dimples to her Publication
Amen Rosemarie!! AMEN Sister!🙏💓

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
09 February, 04:34
Joey, your heart is so big...and God has many plans for you and for all of us..
Hang in there and know you ARE NOT ALONE, ever!💪

Keep thinking of all of the love and blessings we will be able to help all of these people that shunned us, laughed at us, made us feel unwanted...it will be their turn to come ask us for the help they wouldn't or couldn't accept.
You are so sweet and kind, you ARE what God wants here and now...You were called for this very moment in life..🙏

We will be ok, the alternative is heaven, so I'd say we have won already either way..I can't wait to give you the biggest hug some day! Peace Brother, we are almost there.. Much love!💓

Carolyn Pav @Boo4Trump_jackisfooked
09 February, 04:02
You are not alone! We stand beside you Always!❤

Hope4 Humanity @CandaceRene77
09 February, 03:45
Joey we are your family too. Don't forget that we will listen to you. It's horrible you are alone in such a controlled state. Praying for you and don't give up. 🙏

Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
09 February, 03:40
Hi Neighbor. I'm in Oregon too.
There is a bunch of us here from Oregon
I am praying for you right now in the Mighty Name of Jesus.

I pray for ...
For Peace in your Heart
For Peace in your Mind
For Peace in Your Soul
For Peace in your Spirit
I declare Peace
In your life
In your home
In Your family
In your finances
I pray that God shows Himself to You
that you realize you are never alone
I have read the comments here
I want you to know we are family
We stick together
We are all here whenever you need

Please just talk it out to Jesus. Just simple conversation.

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
09 February, 03:39
God Bless you Patriot.
I have no Idea why I just up and moved to Ky in 2006 from NV. I just needed a fresh start and Im glad I did. I didn't know 1 person here and NEVER even visited here. Just moved. Now I know why.

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
10 February, 03:40
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication
Wow, interesting Crumb Catcher, we have a similar story....God had me abruptly move from Cali to FL in mid 2019 to be with and help my Mom, I just packed up myself, my business and made the drive with my dog, took 6 days, and I could not for the life of me figure out why such the rush. God knew what was coming for my beautiful Cali in only 5 months and didn't want me there. We never know why at the time, but we sure learn why eventually. Never in a million years did I think I would leave my home state, yet here I am in a state that saved me from the worst I could have imagined. I would have lost my little business had I stayed..God is GREAT, I trust him completely. I still love and miss my Cali, but I'm here for more than just Mom, I know that now..
Praise to God..🙏💓

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
09 February, 03:34

Only followers of this user (MMKowalski1) can see their posts

Debbie Reynolds @TinderTime
09 February, 03:22
You Are Loved ❤️🧡💛💚💜 and I see your Light🕯🕯🕯
SHINE ✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Just remember, you are an image of God, with a fraction of Divine Power at your disposal...so refuse to accept things as they are & just reject hopelessness & loneliness brother! The families are gathering again, can’t you feel it❤️🕯✨

Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
09 February, 03:07
I'm right there with you. God started showing me things years bfore this all started. I have no idea how I landed on Q and anons. All makes perfect sense to me...but others think I am mentally disturbed. I really am shocked at this mindless society.

FightingIrishman @FightingIrishman
09 February, 02:35
I am with you brother.

I take comfort in this verse.

Stacee Barton @sdb1972
09 February, 02:32
cannot say i totally understand… but i am lonely in Indiana so i get that 💜

libertyand justice4_ALL @libertyandjustice4_ALL
09 February, 03:48
In response Stacee Barton to his Publication
Heres another lonely hoosier, friend.....I dont see much going on here.....tis lonely....ppl seem to be pretty asleep.

Jay Void @Oilcan13
09 February, 02:19
Joey, i am also in Oregon. you are never alone when you have God. i wil pray He shows you all the goodness and reasons to stay strong. you got this and all things thru Him.

09 February, 10:57
How are you ddoing today my newest family member?

Ana Tate @Anatated
09 February, 08:20
Isaiah 43
The whole chapter.
It tells us who we are.
We are now and have always been His beloved.
In the end. We are His witnesses.
Until then, we watch as He collects the evidence. Both bad and good.
We are the holders of truth.
Our hearts are not hardened.
Jonah understood His mercy and tried to with hold it.
That position left Jonah unhappy.
Jonah’s choice was Nineveh being destroyed unsaved from wickedness.
What choice will we make?
If we are to judge the angels, should our hearts not be aligned with God’s heart?
This is why we are as we are.
Not as punishment.
As partners with God.
invited into His work.
Not because we are better than.
Because we were made to fit in that place.
Every piece will fit.
The picture will be complete.
Then we will understand our part.
He shares our pain and we learn about Him through it.
Know that you are loved by the creator of the universe and by all who love Him.

Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
09 February, 05:59
Very moving words sir. Another way to look at it is that God has chosen you for this moment to be a beacon for your family and friends to come to when they are ready to know the truth. I believe us enlightened ones are spread far and wide to have as much impact as possible when needed. Everyone in my circle knows what I stand for, and when they are ready I will be more than happy to teach them what I have learned. I just pray I can learn enough in time. 🙏

Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
09 February, 01:53
Empathy coupled with punishment or denial (from people we truly feel for) is just a cruel trick (sent from the depths of depravity) meant to steal our light. This type of warfare knows no bounds of how to hurt us or how to stop us... and it uses loved ones as pawns. I am personally determined to show evil a boundary - and this will be in the name of God and His children. We are on the right side of this mess, battle scars and all. I love you patriot. If ever any of us meet on the other side of this war, I will gladly hug each one. Meanwhile we will be called to help lost souls. It’s gonna get super busy before we can rejoice. We will get there and we will rejoice. 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻💪

Kat Donnell @katdonnell
08 February, 11:39
YOU are so loved.

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
08 February, 10:38
Look at how far you have come already😊 how is the pup? You were born for such a time as this. The devil has to try us. He needs us broken. Kick his ass to the curb. Let God lead.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
08 February, 10:36
Joey,

God chose you for this time and place. Eventually, your family and friends will come to the painful realization that you were telling them the truth. They will regret what they said and did to you knowing that you were acting out of love. You obviously have a forgiving heart which is exactly what they will need from you.

I pray God blesses you beyond measure, strengthens you, and guides you each and everyday. You are in good company here on anonup. Most of us can relate all too well to your experiences.

214/1000

08 February, 10:34
Hang in there
Your internet family loves you and understands

"It's hard to be a Noah when it hasn't rained."
Deep South Homestead

Try and focus on at least one beautiful thing everyday, if you look for it God has beauty all around us. I just put a bird feeder up and have beautiful visitors everyday now.

Sending you hugs and love

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
08 February, 10:27
There are so many that feel this loneliness hun, you hold on a little longer, there are lots of us here left.

I talk to many an a regular basis that are so close to ending things just from the loneliness and feelings of no purpose because their lives have been put on hold.
Many I know are living in their cars and trucks because they would not get the jab and have no work.

Dont ever feel that alone, we are here for you anytime to talk and our God NEVER leaves you.
You are quite literally a piece of Him how could he not be with you every minute of everyday.

Everyone needs Love and to be Loved and when we are cut off from this, it is damn hard, but Nana thinks we are at the precipice of this and everyone will be very busy helping others and helping to fix the operational functions of our govt from the bottom up soon.

Free2Bme @Free2Bme
08 February, 07:48
Once the truth comes out...your family will need you to help them navigate. I am sorry for your pain though. I have lost about half my family so I have some still. God bless you.

amy lilley @amylilley
08 February, 10:29
In response Free2Bme to her Publication
Yes, I so agree, your Family will be calling you with many questions and they will need your help❤️I too have lost my entire Family and many friends, and when the time comes I am ready to receive those calls💫praying for you, may the Lord touch and comfort you and may you always know that His grace is sufficient, God bless🙏🏻

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
08 February, 04:29
(10 images)

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
08 February, 04:08
💖🙏