Doq Holliday @doqholliday
08 February, 12:18
Patriots: listen up!

I’m going to be real blunt.

Your hopes and dreams are never impossible.

The people that got jabbed, are going to open up doors for you in your life, that once seemed impossible for you.

Why you? Why now? Because it’s God’s plan and YOU are a huge part of it. No matter how “small” you think you are or how “alone” you think you feel.

Health issues and jab injuries will be abundant................. but not for you.

The moment you have been waiting for is just around the corner because of your faith.

Stand strong. Be ready to lead.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
it is my prayer that everyone gets his/her needs met - easily. those who took the jab are shedding and some of us are sensitive to it and therefore have had our experience of freedom further restricted. everyone is going to need to be healed. some moments though - i just want to collapse and stay in bed. however - i - we remain STRONG and FOCUSED: eyes on the prize. Love and Freedom.
07:14 PM - Feb 08, 2022
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Victoria1144 in this post can reply
Mrs Dovington @MrsX
09 February, 12:15
In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication
Yes I am one of those people... my husband took it and 80 percent of my clients. I am very sensitive to the shedding and it makes me squirmy inside thinking about being exposed daily. Mentally ive had to release the anxiety from thinking sbout it constantly and worrying. Its not a good place to be in more ways than one.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
09 February, 01:07
In response Mrs Dovington to her Publication
oh i am so sorry! jesus - it's one thing dealing with it when you leave your house - but to have your own partner shedding? i can tell you what i do - you probably already know most of this - but just in case: i spray norweigian spruce essential oil on the bottoms of my feet and in my personal space when i go out. we also drink fennel seed tea and dandelion tea is said to have the same ability to block the protein from adhering to the cells. praying for you patriot sister!