Doq Holliday @doqholliday
08 February, 12:18
Patriots: listen up!

I’m going to be real blunt.

Your hopes and dreams are never impossible.

The people that got jabbed, are going to open up doors for you in your life, that once seemed impossible for you.

Why you? Why now? Because it’s God’s plan and YOU are a huge part of it. No matter how “small” you think you are or how “alone” you think you feel.

Health issues and jab injuries will be abundant................. but not for you.

The moment you have been waiting for is just around the corner because of your faith.

Stand strong. Be ready to lead.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
I have read that unvaxed sperm is going to be worth a lot of money. I'm sure that is not what you were talking about Doq...ha ha.
03:30 PM - Feb 08, 2022
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by LincolnMom in this post can reply
Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
08 February, 05:47
In response Lincoln Mom to her Publication
It's already a hot item, I've heard it is going for $2000-6000 or more a vial. There is also a huge market for unvaxxed blood and plasma too - I recently had to have surgery, and I told them explicitly before if I needed blood it was coming from my adult kids or I would refuse it. Made me realize that unvaxxed blood and plasma really will be a big thing...

Not to mention, if someone wants to 'wash their blood out' in order to 'clean' out someone who is vaxxed, at least what is in the blood, they would need a full blood transfusion...that's a lot of blood. If you're trying to take out the vaxxed blood and replace with unvaxxed blood - a lot of donors would be needed for just one person. As always, there is money in anything people want done... I keep waiting to hear about this coming up, might not happen until the truth about vaxxines comes out - but at some point, we'll be seeing unvaxxed people kidnapped for their blood...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
08 February, 06:50
In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication
I better stop wasting it then...Hee hee!!!

Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
08 February, 07:07
In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication
Maybe they can filter the vaxxed blood through that light therapy and back into the vaxxed person. Maybe that will be something that can help.