Doq Holliday @doqholliday
08 February, 12:18
Patriots: listen up!

I’m going to be real blunt.

Your hopes and dreams are never impossible.

The people that got jabbed, are going to open up doors for you in your life, that once seemed impossible for you.

Why you? Why now? Because it’s God’s plan and YOU are a huge part of it. No matter how “small” you think you are or how “alone” you think you feel.

Health issues and jab injuries will be abundant................. but not for you.

The moment you have been waiting for is just around the corner because of your faith.

Stand strong. Be ready to lead.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
09 February, 08:14
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
i dont want to profit off of anyones death my friend that was their goal entirely

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
I read this as he is saying your life work opportunities are going to open up again like you are just starting out. The reason is not for us to judge, but is in God's plan. There will be more work to be done than ever before.
11:21 AM - Feb 10, 2022
Only people mentioned by JHPatriots in this post can reply
10 February, 12:15
In response Bootsie 1776 to her Publication
i never wanted them to be used as a platform for their dumbass currencies

10 February, 12:13
In response Bootsie 1776 to her Publication
ive made the conscious decision to be open to wherever this flow goes i just really worry about those folks

Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
10 February, 01:33
In response Kits ██████ to his Publication
Super heavy weight to carry, isn't it? We screamed silently, watching it unfold. Now we have to be there for them.