Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
08 January, 09:25
American Frontline Doctors.

$90 for a call. (Required)
$300 for Ivermectin
$25 for Zinc.

Total= $415

What do you think about this?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
American Proud (Red) @A_glass_of_red
08 January, 11:36
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
has anybody ever tried any of these treatments or are we all just taking what we are told works? just wondering 🤷 I took ivermectin today I really hope it works 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Ivermectin works for my family during this last outbreak where everyone around us got it. Kinda sad that I have to get those meds @ TractorSupply. $12 bucks vs $300 is a big difference.
01:42 AM - Jan 09, 2022
In response American Proud (Red) to her Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
James Dean @Wait_its_time
09 August, 05:21
Me too 🤠👍

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
09 August, 04:54
Started a round as soon as I came home from icu with Dad. I know all of the NC nurses are jabbed👀

Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
09 August, 04:28
Danny Lemoi, DirtRoad Discussions on Telegram, only talks Horse Paste because it is the purest form of Ivermectin. https://t.me/DirtRoadDiscu...

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
09 August, 03:44
I love this stuff.
I spray it on now & then as a preventive 💞

#UnTestedUnMaskedUnVaxed ... never sick 🕊️

TOPICAL IVERMECTIN
https://longhurstfarms.com...

amy lilley @amylilley
09 August, 05:31
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Bought it, 2, get 1 free, at my door any day now, thank you thank you, never tested, never sick🙏🏻🥰🐸😎

Royal Raven @Royalraven
10 March, 04:27
Here's a link to Durvet's Ivermectin horse paste and the stores it is sold in.
https://www.durvet.com/fin...

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
10 March, 04:26
We got same day delivery in Denver.

Michael Nobody @CMOTUS
10 January, 05:41
I could hook ya up with plenty of the normal stuff : )

Mighty Geeks @MightyGeeks
09 January, 08:13
Great video on how to measure correctly.

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
16 August, 10:00
In response Mighty Geeks to her Publication
I USED IT FOR DECADES ON MY HORSES ONCE A YEAR

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
16 September, 06:33
In response Mighty Geeks to her Publication
Went to the tractor supply store for this and they were completely out. Only pour on or intravenous they had.

Free ByThe Sea @FreeByTheSea
09 January, 02:05
Works so well! I was amazed and thankful. 🙏🏼

SPARKY 5535 @SPARKY5535
15 September, 01:25
In response Free ByThe Sea to her Publication
This is what i have purchased. I know dosage size but how often should it be taken ?

arba happihr @arba
09 January, 01:15
I love Tractor Supply
Try the horse liniment
IT's the best I have found for sore muscles and stiff necks
IT WORKS! Less toxic chemicals than human brands

Dale Bradburn @Seekeroftruth1776
10 March, 04:18
In response arba happihr to her Publication
DMSO"

Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
09 January, 01:10

Charlilaly Four @charlylaly
09 January, 12:37
Pill or cream

Shawn Clements @ShQwn45
local feed and seed

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
09 August, 05:02
In response Shawn Clements to his Publication
removes bots!!! quick! throw it on twitter!! 😂

Dwight Knapp @kad784
09 January, 12:34
TSC is now PEAVEY MART in Canada. Good name change eh! If you want Ivermectin you have to lie like a b...h to get it - unless of course you do have horses.

The Best Is Yet To Come @StQrmchaser17
09 January, 12:33
Pisses me off..i “:donated “ and asked for a return call and NEVER received one.. we were deperate..my mom was being murdered in the hospital! Tractor supply saved the rest of my family! Iwant to be present at their Nuremberg trials!

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
09 January, 12:28
Do you still need the prescription even purchasing at Tractor Supply store, VK?

E.T... Phonehome @EvolvingHuman
In response Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan to her Publication
Hi there! No you do not need a script for it. Your biggest issue may be finding it but there is no prescription needed for the horse paste. I couldn't find it at Tractor Supply, so I ordered mine from here. One notch on the plastic plunger part is equal to 50lbs of body weight, so just slide the plastic guide on the plunger according to your body weight and squeeze the plunger. I would try to get it now if you can...ya never know what is gonna happen. It's good for so many things.☺️
https://www.bigdweb.com/ca...

arba happihr @arba
09 January, 01:16
In response Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan to her Publication
NO script

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
09 January, 12:28
EXACTLY! If people still shun the "horse paste" it's because they are STILL listening to the MSM.

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
09 January, 01:56
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
I can tell you I didn’t get my info from MSM. I got it doing some research when I was considering using the animal meds bc I couldn’t get an Ivermectin script but hey, if you feel good, safe and confident about the paste working for you then go for it. It’s definitly cheaper and more available. I don’t take any kind of meds, shots, scripts or over-the-counter unless I have to….my body is so much happier without them. I just decided I didn’t want to risk a trip to the hospital bc I screwed something up taking the “horse paste”. 👍😊

American Proud (Red) @A_glass_of_red
09 January, 07:42
IDK I personally would rather spend $300 on something made for a person then take a chance even though everybody says it's the same thing if you can find a doctor a natural path they will more than likely prescribe it for you and you can get it a little cheaper at a compounding pharmacy

Beck Step @BlonDDE45
09 January, 12:40
If you look it up most of the meds they prescribe for humans are the same ones for animals but if its for an animal its "cheap". If prescribed for a human, price is hiked big. I only just discovered this recently when my poor doggie was going through some issues.

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
09 January, 01:28
The horse paste is the purest form of Ivermectin available. we share 90% of our DNA with horses and dogs. It cures way more than just covid.

deborah sidener @debbiedo
09 January, 03:53
I have stage 3 colon cancer I WANT TO TAKE IVERMECTIN PLEASE PLEASE TELL ME HOW MUCH TO TAKE. I HAVE TO GET IT AT A TRACTOR SUPPLY. PLEASE IT MAY SAVE MY LIFE.

Celery Juicer @Emme
10 March, 04:24
In response deborah sidener to her Publication
The PH miracle. Dr. Robert Young. Cancer CANNOT survive an alkaline environment.

Kerry McLaughlin @Quiver
10 March, 06:59
In response deborah sidener to her Publication