Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
08 January, 09:25
American Frontline Doctors.

$90 for a call. (Required)
$300 for Ivermectin
$25 for Zinc.

Total= $415

What do you think about this?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
American Proud (Red) @A_glass_of_red
08 January, 11:36
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
has anybody ever tried any of these treatments or are we all just taking what we are told works? just wondering 🤷 I took ivermectin today I really hope it works 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
09 January, 01:42
In response American Proud (Red) to her Publication
Ivermectin works for my family during this last outbreak where everyone around us got it. Kinda sad that I have to get those meds @ TractorSupply. $12 bucks vs $300 is a big difference.

Free ByThe Sea @FreeByTheSea
Works so well! I was amazed and thankful. 🙏🏼
02:05 PM - Jan 09, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by FreeByTheSea in this post can reply
SPARKY 5535 @SPARKY5535
15 September, 01:25
In response Free ByThe Sea to her Publication
This is what i have purchased. I know dosage size but how often should it be taken ?

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
15 September, 01:30
In response SPARKY 5535 to his Publication
If I remember correctly I took it once a day for 3 days and then was fine . If you go over 5 days I would try Quercitin .
Remeber it only works if you take the zinc and vit D3 with it - vit c alao helps