Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
08 January, 09:25
American Frontline Doctors.

$90 for a call. (Required)
$300 for Ivermectin
$25 for Zinc.

Total= $415

What do you think about this?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
American Proud (Red) @A_glass_of_red
has anybody ever tried any of these treatments or are we all just taking what we are told works? just wondering 🤷 I took ivermectin today I really hope it works 🙏
11:36 PM - Jan 08, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by A_glass_of_red in this post can reply
Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
09 August, 04:58
In response American Proud (Red) to her Publication
I used iver, the human one...symptoms of 'flu' gone in 2 days..2 doses 12 mg taken with zinc D3 and quercitin!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
09 August, 06:46
In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication
thank you this post is from January I definitely took ivermectin and I'm still alive LOL

Dawn Smith @dragonfly1947
10 January, 08:25
I took it months back with my husband and children. Found some at the tractor supply. Felt better quite quickly. I tecently purchased some from buy ivermectin for humans .com. I was unable to track my package but it eventually arrived. Now i have HCQ and IVR for humans.

Pony Patriot @Ponypatriot7
09 January, 04:08
I used Ivermectin, I was better in 1-2 days, never had an issue in my lungs.

09 January, 05:18
In response Pony Patriot to her Publication
Thank you! good to know!

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
09 January, 01:42
Ivermectin works for my family during this last outbreak where everyone around us got it. Kinda sad that I have to get those meds @ TractorSupply. $12 bucks vs $300 is a big difference.

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
09 August, 04:54
Started a round as soon as I came home from icu with Dad. I know all of the NC nurses are jabbed👀

James Dean @Wait_its_time
09 August, 05:21
Me too 🤠👍

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
08 January, 11:50
Ivermectin helps quiet the coughing, as does quercetin.
Based on my own experience, I believe this so-called "covid" is or was being sprayed in chemtrails.
I also believe it's at least part parasitical, or combination of nanoparticles and parasites, that create a protective biofilm around themselves (a biofilm is a very thick sticky mucous type substance), which may be a contributing factor in a loss of oxygen levels. Hospitals are consistently diagnosing it as bacterial pneumonia, but pneumonia has more of a loose mucous that bubbles when you breathe.
The quercetin & Ivermectin seem to break up the biofilm, and breathing improves.

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
08 January, 11:53
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
NAC does as well.