Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
08 January, 09:25
American Frontline Doctors.

$90 for a call. (Required)
$300 for Ivermectin
$25 for Zinc.

Total= $415

What do you think about this?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
American Proud (Red) @A_glass_of_red
08 January, 11:36
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
has anybody ever tried any of these treatments or are we all just taking what we are told works? just wondering 🤷 I took ivermectin today I really hope it works 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
09 January, 01:42
In response American Proud (Red) to her Publication
Ivermectin works for my family during this last outbreak where everyone around us got it. Kinda sad that I have to get those meds @ TractorSupply. $12 bucks vs $300 is a big difference.

deborah sidener @debbiedo
I have stage 3 colon cancer I WANT TO TAKE IVERMECTIN PLEASE PLEASE TELL ME HOW MUCH TO TAKE. I HAVE TO GET IT AT A TRACTOR SUPPLY. PLEASE IT MAY SAVE MY LIFE.
03:53 AM - Jan 09, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by debbiedo in this post can reply
Kerry McLaughlin @Quiver
10 March, 06:59
In response deborah sidener to her Publication

Celery Juicer @Emme
10 March, 04:24
The PH miracle. Dr. Robert Young. Cancer CANNOT survive an alkaline environment.

Kerry McLaughlin @Quiver
09 January, 01:54
Deborah darling I am a survivor for over 17 yrs now. (They) 3 Doctors told me I was terminal... guess I fooled them. Can I share what worked for me please. First NO sugar this is what cancers love most and a pore immune system. I can hear the panic in your voice. You have had it far longer than you know. Getting yourself alkaline is the key. not easy but can be done. look up alkaline foods. Laughter is still the best medicine, God tells us a merry heart will do us good. Let go of ALL stress this will deplete your system rapidly. Also I claimed all of God's promises. We are healed by the stripes of Jesus. God Bless you Sister you can and will defeat this. Shalom

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
09 January, 12:59
I highly recommend researchinng Dr Sebi and trying out an ALKALINE diet...
This is a masterpiece 👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼
Im doing it now...get it on Amazon.

Lisa Sistare @lsistare
09 January, 12:44
This book is amazing as well.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/...

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
09 January, 12:30
You can buy Panacur aka fenbendazole, at Tractor Supply too. it is right above the ivermectin. Research it's benefits for cancer treatment👊

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
09 January, 11:55
There are all kinds of protocals on the internet...
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
https://healnavigator.com/...

Asino D'oro @thegoldenass
09 January, 11:01
The dose is 0.2mg of Ivermectin per kg of body weight per day. If you are very sick or vulnerable (probably you) you can bring it up to 0.4 mg/kg/day for 3-5 days.

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
09 January, 07:39

Blu Jen @BluJen
09 January, 04:39
Got to America's Frontline Doctors as VK referenced above. They will give you a Consult taking your Condition into Consideration and give you your specific Dosage.
https://americasfrontlined...

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
09 January, 07:38
In response Blu Jen to her Publication
NO she should not...