Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
08 January, 09:25
American Frontline Doctors.

$90 for a call. (Required)
$300 for Ivermectin
$25 for Zinc.

Total= $415

What do you think about this?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
American Proud (Red) @A_glass_of_red
08 January, 11:36
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
has anybody ever tried any of these treatments or are we all just taking what we are told works? just wondering 🤷 I took ivermectin today I really hope it works 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
09 January, 01:42
In response American Proud (Red) to her Publication
Ivermectin works for my family during this last outbreak where everyone around us got it. Kinda sad that I have to get those meds @ TractorSupply. $12 bucks vs $300 is a big difference.

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
09 January, 12:28
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Do you still need the prescription even purchasing at Tractor Supply store, VK?

E.T... Phonehome @EvolvingHuman
Hi there! No you do not need a script for it. Your biggest issue may be finding it but there is no prescription needed for the horse paste. I couldn't find it at Tractor Supply, so I ordered mine from here. One notch on the plastic plunger part is equal to 50lbs of body weight, so just slide the plastic guide on the plunger according to your body weight and squeeze the plunger. I would try to get it now if you can...ya never know what is gonna happen. It's good for so many things.☺️
https://www.bigdweb.com/ca...
12:37 PM - Jan 09, 2022
Only people mentioned by EvolvingHuman in this post can reply
Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
09 January, 12:39
In response E.T... Phonehome to his Publication
Thank you!