Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
08 January, 09:25
American Frontline Doctors.

$90 for a call. (Required)
$300 for Ivermectin
$25 for Zinc.

Total= $415

What do you think about this?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
American Proud (Red) @A_glass_of_red
08 January, 11:36
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
has anybody ever tried any of these treatments or are we all just taking what we are told works? just wondering 🤷 I took ivermectin today I really hope it works 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
09 January, 01:42
In response American Proud (Red) to her Publication
Ivermectin works for my family during this last outbreak where everyone around us got it. Kinda sad that I have to get those meds @ TractorSupply. $12 bucks vs $300 is a big difference.

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
09 January, 12:28
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
EXACTLY! If people still shun the "horse paste" it's because they are STILL listening to the MSM.

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
I can tell you I didn’t get my info from MSM. I got it doing some research when I was considering using the animal meds bc I couldn’t get an Ivermectin script but hey, if you feel good, safe and confident about the paste working for you then go for it. It’s definitly cheaper and more available. I don’t take any kind of meds, shots, scripts or over-the-counter unless I have to….my body is so much happier without them. I just decided I didn’t want to risk a trip to the hospital bc I screwed something up taking the “horse paste”. 👍😊
01:56 PM - Jan 09, 2022
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TruthSeeker1111 in this post can reply
Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
09 January, 02:03
In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication
I have taken it twice now. As a preventive treatment because I work around a lot of vaxxers and boosters that stay sickly. Zero side effects and zero rona. 2 years now unmasked and unvaxxed. They make penicillin for horses too, completely safe for human consumption. Ivermectin, the horse paste, continues to work for 3-4 months. I did a lot of research before I did it. I ahree with natural rememdies. I stick to them for the most part. But I'm not wasting my hard earned money on scripts when I can pick up a couple of doses when I am in TS. 👍And being around sickly folks, for me, it only made good sense to treat myself instead of risking getting their sickness.

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
09 January, 02:47
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
Good to know you’ve taken several times with no side affects. I like success stories! 😊 Yes, I’m all for natural remedies and that is what I usually stick to, with good results. I’m retired now so no work exposure however, and unfortunately, there are very few, in my extended circle of family and friends that are unvaxxed and many of the vaxxed and boosted have contracted covid and many seem to have some sickly things going on. They don’t seem to notice the difference but I have. I won’t be vaxxed and never wear a mask unless it absolutely cannot be avoided. $79 bucks for my Ivermectin script fill. Not great but I have them if I need them in a pinch. Stay safe my friend and thanks for the info. 👍😊