What do you think about this?
09:25 PM - Jan 08, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Pissed Off Patriot donated @Pissedoffpatriot0179
15 September, 01:33
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Q !UW.yye1fxo 03/10/2018 16:55:31 ID: dcca2c
8chan/qresearch: 616918
The creation of the internet and ‘connecting’ platforms is bringing about their downfall.
Failure to control.
MSM is dead.
#internetbillofrights
Q

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Clarity CornerStone @TRUTHERTRIGGER
09 August, 01:35
This online doc link below really is free.
The ivermectin is sky high,
but other meds were reasonable and delivered to our door.
It was prayers from you all and this online place that saved Hubby and me! We are 100% again!
https://care.myfreedoctor....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
09 August, 01:16
Until the health care system is reincarnated as health care & not disease maintenance, this sure beats the costs of an ER visit & hospital stay where they end up using the CDC ( Euthanasia) Protocol for which your family will then be financially bleed to death after you've been "put down" shall we say, because as Kissinger put it, it's about getting the herd to cull themselves.
Having said that, I prefer the ounce of prevention method. Kappa Nutrition Immune C PLUS 12 in 1 complex, lysine & elderberry & horse wormer as plan B.
Goal is to stay healthy as a 🐎!

Kathy Mehal @KathyMehal
21 January, 10:54
wow. well, here in Florida my monoclonal antibody treatment was free and i was 10 days into covid, had lost 20 pounds and was at 66% oxygen and literally couldn’t walk or move.. (I have Lupus so my lungs are already compromised) anyway, I was breathing in 3 hours from shots and the next morning doing light housework and walking! there was no way in hell I was going to a hospital for them to finish me off! Totally “cured’ in 3 days. and currently, still loosing my hair for the 2nd month in a row due to covid.. sucks!

TielleTea @TielleTea
20 January, 06:08
FLCCC suggests you can use black seed to substitute if IVERMECTIN is unavailable.
https://covid19criticalcar...

Lori Fisher @BugsNP
15 January, 04:28
Taking advantage, I would treat for the cost of meds only.....
No need to gouge Patriots

Rachel Patriot-Z @Soulm8
15 January, 06:28
many cheaper and faster websites to obtain ivm and hcq.

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

memes matter @NoComment
15 January, 05:13
its WAR, prices go up as people need petty cash, also they can get more for the risk,but they should not ask for it but those who can will support them in times of war people who care will still care,and the others.well..will not. It can very well be [them] as redcross ect [R]

Godly Man @WWCUE
15 January, 05:00
too much. CDS/MMS works as well or better and costs pennies.

AndiR Surfer @thetimeisnow
13 January, 02:35
Costa Rica pharmacy walk in...I bought Ivermectin 2 boxes, HCQ and Retin A all for $80.00 dollars!!!

Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
13 January, 11:52
I just placed an order for Ivermectin, HCQ, and Azithromycin, and the total was $325. Non-US company, and it takes about three weeks to get the order - always subject to scrutiny at the border, though. This is my third order, and I've had no trouble so far with them.

Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
13 January, 12:06
In response Bergers Book Reviews to her Publication
Same here. Been taking ivermectin for 5 days, yuge improvement! No flu, just general fatigue and low grade infection for months. Definite improvement in 3 days. So, quality is good and no issues getting in country.

Yankee Doodle @YankeeeDooodle
13 January, 12:12
In response Bergers Book Reviews to her Publication
Could you message me the place where you get it , so i could also
thank you

I am Keri @Lionessheart
13 January, 11:49
i brew my own elderberry syrup. collodal silver stocked, garlic stocked, boxes of Gypsy cold tea, red onions check (good idea to cut in half n put half by bed at night to absorb the germs), and a few bottles of tomic water n lemons...im good! my family is good!

Rachel Patriot-Z @Soulm8
15 January, 06:30
In response I am Keri to her Publication
what is gypsy cold tea?

Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
12 January, 11:47
Supply and demand? Globalist Governments limiting access effects supply. Demand increases daily do to amount of red-pilling going on.

Free2Bme @Free2Bme
11 January, 08:02
I did Dr Stella Immanuel for HCQ. About $200 ttl. I also have some Ivermectin horse paste for #$8...for my horse...of course

Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
11 January, 07:14
It’s tricky because you cannot impute intent from the accumulation of resources. Could have althrustic or philanthropic or charitable plans for the cash. Sometimes you have to make money to prove a course of action is “sane” in a paradigm where cash is the metric of rationality (as medicine-for-profit is).

Epi aka OGCreeps @OGCreeps
11 January, 01:39
Firstmedstore.com

stromectal/ivermectin. zpacks, HCQ and a plethora of other meds.

✨✨✨Lisa ✨✨✨ @my2sonznme
10 January, 08:07
ridiculous price IMO

Michael Nobody @CMOTUS
10 January, 05:42
Fortunately there are other ways to get medical grade IVM and much cheaper (maybe not as fast)

Sharlee Brown @Sharlee
10 January, 03:02
Meds were not as expensive last year.

Chris Miss @alwayschrismiss
10 January, 01:30
Wow! Prices went up when "demand" went up. Last year it was $90 for consult and $90 meds from a mail order pharmacy since they don't take insurance...Guess they have to make the BIG Bucks too!🤨

Lee Aura @LeeAnon37
10 January, 01:10
amazon horse paste has better quality control than the human stuff!!! cured my fam 24 hrs. wondering if maybe the cost is so high because they havw to ofset the legal shir thrown at them??

Free2Bme @Free2Bme
11 January, 08:03
In response Lee Aura to her Publication
how did you figure the amount to give?

Water Mark @Watermark
10 January, 01:10
$90 for a MD's consult is completely reasonable.
Drug costs? - supply and demand. Not many pharmacies are willing to dispense. They need to find it profitable to buck the big pharma system.

Ravkoo had a data breach already. Tells me that they've been targeted. (A list is being made of who is circumventing BP.)

I think those costs are quite reasonable considering the circumstances.

Do you think Australians or most Europeans would like to have such an option?

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
10 January, 04:24
In response Water Mark to his Publication
I have no idea what insurance and licensing is to dispense these medicines.

I understand they started doing this because pharmacies would not honor their prescriptions.

N2ndlife @Nettie @Nettie2
10 January, 04:26
In response Water Mark to his Publication
In Germany you can choose the doctor you want/ need it doesn't cost you only your health insurance, that is about 15-17% from your income. Even in Hospitals you haven' t to pay for treatments, chirurgie or birth. Only 10Euro p.day for costs.

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
10 January, 01:00
I'll use the horse paste, thank you, if it comes to that...

But first, I have about 4 50-dose vials of the injectable... You don't have to inject it - just squirt it in your mouth or into a glass of juice & you're done.

Sells under the name Noromectin at most mail-order vet stores.

Much better than the apple-flavored (gag me!) paste, imho.

Aguaraguazu 777 @Aguaraguazu777
10 August, 10:36
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
Would you be so kind as to tell me what a dose is ?
(I see a 500 cc vial for sale.)
Thank you !

scott Wilson @Sandman73
10 January, 12:41
i just got mine for $90 inuding tax and shipping. skundd croked to me

scott Wilson @Sandman73
10 January, 12:41
In response scott Wilson to his Publication
sounds crooked

Tizzylish 1985 @CuriousForge1985
10 January, 11:32
It's bullshit, that's what I think. At my local TSC store, there are only 2 available brands of Ivermectin paste now. One made by Merck, the other made by Pfizer. What could possibly go wrong, heh? Follow the money.

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
10 January, 11:00
Quercitin at the Health food store works just as well as Ivermectin- I have taken both.

Marla Beaulieu⭐️⭐️⭐️ @MasklessMagoo
10 January, 10:12
local health food store...
1. Quercetin -->HCQ
2. Vitamin C
3. Vitamin D3
4. Zinc
*5. Black Seed Oil --> Ivermectin
I've been taking them every day for almost a year...wouldn't know if I've even had covid bc I won't test and haven't been sick.

Sportsfreak 217 @IStandWithTrump
12 January, 11:11
In response Marla Beaulieu⭐️⭐️⭐️ to her Publication
ive also added NAC and l- histerdine for my allergies. I wanted to get away from using claritin and zyrtec

MiSuzie Q.. @MiSuzieQ
10 January, 08:40
I think look elsewhere, I got 30, 12 mg Ivermectin for $40 plus $30 shipping arrived in 13 days.

Rhonda Rinard @RhondaMom
10 January, 03:53
plus 90 for hydroxycloriquin.
was glad to get it last summer but way way too expensive. i was fortunate to have the $ at the time