Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
08 January, 09:25
American Frontline Doctors.

$90 for a call. (Required)
$300 for Ivermectin
$25 for Zinc.

Total= $415

What do you think about this?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
American Proud (Red) @A_glass_of_red
08 January, 11:36
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
has anybody ever tried any of these treatments or are we all just taking what we are told works? just wondering 🤷 I took ivermectin today I really hope it works 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
09 January, 01:42
In response American Proud (Red) to her Publication
Ivermectin works for my family during this last outbreak where everyone around us got it. Kinda sad that I have to get those meds @ TractorSupply. $12 bucks vs $300 is a big difference.

Mighty Geeks @MightyGeeks
Great video on how to measure correctly.
08:13 PM - Jan 09, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by MightyGeeks in this post can reply
Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
16 September, 06:33
In response Mighty Geeks to her Publication
Went to the tractor supply store for this and they were completely out. Only pour on or intravenous they had.

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
16 August, 10:00
I USED IT FOR DECADES ON MY HORSES ONCE A YEAR

James Dean @Wait_its_time
09 August, 03:35
That's the same stuff I use except I don't go through all the steps of having to use the adjustable sizer , it comes out like a thick gel or about the consistency of toothpaste. I just push out about a number two pencil eraser size amount which is equivalent to a 200 lb person, plus or minus a little bit is not going to hurt you at all.

I dispense it directly on my finger and place it on the back of my tongue and wash it down with some orange juice which doesn't leave a bad aftertaste.

Bottom's Up 🤠👍

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
09 August, 05:11
In response James Dean to his Publication
question:
take only if you have covid?..and for how long?...friend has covid.
take as preventative?..if so for how long?

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
09 August, 03:23
Great video. Would love to have a link to share elsewhere.

James Dean @Wait_its_time
09 August, 03:38
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
You can go to the top right arrow of the post and click on that and go down to the copy link to be able to share it with others. 🤠👍

Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
09 August, 02:45
once a day?

Billy Whittaker @BillyWhittaker
09 August, 02:22
use the liquid injectable version, easier to just put in your drink, withdraw with syringe

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
16 September, 06:35
In response Billy Whittaker to his Publication
I pulled off the cover and poured in a sterilized glass bottle and keep it in the fridge. How much do you take of this?

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
09 August, 01:25
FYI - it is NOT possible to overdose with Ivermectin. Higher doses will simply mean a greater possibility if herxing, which is NORMAL physical reactions to parasites being eliminated from the body eg. aches/pains in extremities, internal organ discomfort, blurred vision etc. Herxing is NORMAL and is TEMPORARY.

Ivermectin is NOT a drug. It is a naturally occurring fungus that destroys parasites in mammals. It forms on grass and other plant matter as rain and morning dew dries. When dogs and cats eat grass they are getting Ivermectin which all mammals need.

Truly God-given.

The Real Me @TheRealMe
09 August, 04:07
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
I once accidentally took a dose that was for around 3-4 times my weight. Not a single side effect. (my personal experience, not advise)

Loret Alen @Lorettamusic
09 August, 04:24
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
Interesting, I came across info about morning dew when I was looking into red mercury.

Doves Fly High For Trump @DovesFlyHighForTrump
10 March, 04:18
THANK YOU ! I just picked some up