Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
04 January, 08:21
It's heading towards Siberia.
What happens next?
Flip
3 Pics attached.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
04 January, 11:45
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Where will it be in 2023?
All kinda just blows my mind.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
05 January, 02:07
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Hadron Collider uses magnetic fields roughly 200,000 times stronger than earth. Any effect on pole shift?

https://spectrum.ieee.org/...

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
05 January, 03:02
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
Maybe in March CERN can fix what they did in 2012.

Warrior of the Light @Light_Warrior17
05 January, 12:02
2012 is when my entire life shifted (and not in a good way)

Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Remember that mayan calendar ref 2012. It looks like it was right. 2012 was the 'scientific' start of separation of realities. Its a bit Fooked.
01:16 PM - Jan 05, 2022
In response Warrior of the Light to his Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
04 February, 12:34
are things happening faster because [they] are running out of timeline/‘runway’? kind of like we got off the highway for a little, took a jughandle (New Jersey’s famous…) and are on the onramp to get back on the highway? a slight detour

02 February, 11:24
71/100 it is not 2022… are we trapped in 2012?
CERN start up in March to fix the loop it started..?

Yester Vue @realyestervue
06 January, 10:30
I remember taking that day off work! Earlier in y "quest" to understand all this...I had no idea WHAT would take place that day but knew SOMETHING was happening via the mentioned calendar. I told my boss straight up why I was skipping that day...talk about some eyebrow crumpling! lol

memes matter @NoComment
06 January, 02:38
end/START remember

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
07 January, 03:17
In response memes matter to her Publication
Bill Wood (former Navy Seal/whistleblower who used to read the outputs on the quantum computer for the military's project looking glass) said after 2012, no matter what "evil" did - they would not be able to get their timeline to stick.

Olaf Koll @OlafK
06 January, 02:32
yeah,right. but was 2012=2012?
i will travel back, so a 1000 years.
my 5 cents on this.
i believe everything here on our timeline is wrong,what they told us.

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
06 January, 01:41
This super soldier explains how he was sent back from the future , and that we are closing the gap on this future nazi parallel reality.
https://youtu.be/m6nxGnypx...
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
06 January, 01:11
The Mandela Effect happened right after and peaked in 2014.

Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
06 January, 03:36
In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication
Did you say 2014? That year will airways be special to me. I literally had my spiritual awakening experience then in August. You could say a lot was turned on x1000 it took a few months to acclimate to the higher energy current that was pretty much felt throughout my body. It was also the year in which I saw visions as if they came through a vortex or tunnel in my direction. It was all very quick. Pictures, symbols, book pages all moved incredibly fast. All was seen with closed eyes.

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
06 January, 01:07
Maybe 2012 "The Beginning of The End"
2012 2021
12 21
"Roll it up, to smoke a little We...."
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Isaac Kappy - 1221 - YouTube

(1221 - JFK Jr)

memes matter @NoComment
06 January, 02:39
In response Joe Q Public to his Publication
thas what i think to, end/START. 1221 take it away as there is nothing that can stop whats coming has many many meanings 😂🍿

OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
06 January, 12:41
Yellow Book (cube), reflected the intersection of the timelines in 2012.

#NCSWIC

https://rumble.com/vi32vt-...

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
06 January, 07:18
In response OGAnon K3nob1 to his Publication
thank you.

Andrew Zebrun III @AndrewZebrunIII
06 January, 12:28
I hear it involves us and a time loop trap we were caught in. Looking glass technology used to get us out?

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
05 January, 10:45
In 2011 I had a calling to move home to New Zealand from Ibiza. Packed up & moved home in 2012...as the flight approached NZ I doubled over in pain...felt like my chakras changed direction, it lasted for a few hours. Something shifted in me that day that I could not explain. Spent 11 months in NZ grounding with the sacred energies then left, saying to my Mama, I need to go but will return in 5 years to care for you.. 5 years later I sat bolt upright at 5am in my bed with a clear message that Mama needed me...I moved back home again to care for her. Sadly she passed away 5 months ago.

Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
05 January, 05:57
BTW. is it just me or does the front of CERN look like the Q Clock? 🧐 I just started playing around with these 2 pictures!

Angie Mac @AngieMac
06 January, 11:10
In response Flicka Boo to her Publication
They both look like Alice- Elon’s tunnel machine!

Patriot Forever @Badboycas1978
06 January, 07:17
In response Flicka Boo to her Publication
Or this

Dwain ThePain1111 @MasterPent
05 January, 05:50
Try now subtracting the 12 years OUR calendar is off.

Three Wise Men (astrologers)
Jupiter at brightest time ever, right over spot
-12 years off birthdate

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
05 January, 05:06
Though it may tarry, wait for it. Glad we are taking the adult toys from the children back. Dangerous shitski

05 January, 04:35
and then the looking glass told them, no matter how they tried, [they] fooked.

humanity awakens; there is only one timeline.

Bill differentiates between the looking glass and yellow cube (which I know you’ve posted before), but I don’t fully grasp it. also makes me think of the black cube (kaballah), and your “they will want it back” tweet pointing to Orion. and THEN i think of your response to (i believe raisin’ cain’) where he posited that many anon accts are AI from the future, in which you said (para.) “we are from the future because we recognize how important humanity are.”

@johnnyQ cube talk :)

Project Camelot — Bill Wood
https://youtu.be/PGPqLX9XY...
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
05 January, 05:00
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
Love the subject. Inner circle💙

Exploration Gematria @Gematriaexploration
06 January, 07:02
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
why is it always a blue cube in films? 🤔

Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
05 January, 04:29
In January 2012 I moved to Los Angeles from Germany and in July 2012 my father passed away unexpectedly at age 51. So not sure if there is a connection. I mean I always dreamed of America since I had my first English classes! But I wonder if something happened in 2012 that did indeed mess many things up. NOT sure my father was supposed to pass the way he did. Odd circumstances about his passing. I mean he was always an alcoholic, but that year he started acting weird. Hearing voices telling him bad things, and acting as if he was standing in front of people talking to them, that we could not see! It all ended tragically and it's really a long story, but I never understood what happened. Until in 2014 when I asked God to show me what happened to him. I experienced for a few months what I can only call a Spiritual Awakening LIGHT came ON literally inside!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
05 January, 04:13
Do you know VK what exactly they have done and have accomplished with the CERN over the years?
Damages?
Any benefit to humanity going forward?
You know Nana has questions.

OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
06 January, 12:43
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
@vincentkennedy

What Nana said...

Bella Kay @Bella_K
05 January, 03:50
What caused the timelines to collapse? Was it the failed CERN experiment trying to recreate the God particle? Was it the mass awakening of so many souls at the same time? Was it generated by continuous effort of the elite to put us back to sleep?

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
05 January, 03:53
In response Bella Kay to her Publication
I believe it began with a revelation and an Idea, and spread like wildfire. I feel CERN has done something to this world as well, but was it a hail mary and if so whom... Again all is by Gods design anyways.

Mystic Knight @MysticKnight
05 January, 09:11
In response Bella Kay to her Publication
The "TIME" lines did not collapse as once thought
"THEY" saw it impossible and detrimental to their cause
"THEY" simply began operating on a different one by putting the "SHEEP" in their own "SPACE"
Thus the 5 minutes ahead schedule
"THEY" are 5 steps ahead, while
"WE" are 5 steps behind, or so "THEY" }thought{
Take the leap

Connect the dots...

Only followers of this user (ElaMarriti) can see their posts

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
05 January, 02:57
2012 was the year God whispered "Oregon is calling you" in my ear.
I moved here blindly and was lead Divinely.

Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
05 January, 02:50
ever listen to RUSH? VK think youd like them

Neanderthal S27 @s27
05 January, 02:46

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Light In The Dark Place @lightinthedarkplace
05 January, 09:22
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
CERN is utilizing the Large Hadron Collider to open the 'bottomless pit' 🕳️ Revelation 9 #Prophecy

READ MORE: https://www.thelightinthed...

John Atkison @Duende
06 January, 05:43
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
This is the not the Mayan calendar, it is the Aztec or Mexica calendar.

I had the good fortune to see it when I visited National Museum of Anthropology while in Mexico City, which by the way, is where I was born.

https://www.worldhistory.o...

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
05 January, 02:20
“they never thought she would lose” has deeper meaning

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
05 January, 04:13
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
All that money and future promises. She was hook line and sinker.

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
05 January, 02:18
I thought if flipped to 2021 but may be 2022 or 2023. The end of the long count calendar 25,920 years. Ever 5,200 or so years of the 5 cycles/ages we have a major Earth event.. Very interesting.

Neanderthal S27 @s27
05 January, 02:47
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

JFK 2 DJT @jfk2djt
05 January, 02:16
Is it cold on the first day of Winter?

Not necessarily.

The changes promised by a new Season are not necessarily felt on the first day of the Season.

The 2012 date was never a BOOM date, it simply marked the changing of the "seasons" from the Age of Pieces to our current Age of Aquarius.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
05 January, 04:11
In response JFK 2 DJT to his Publication
Nana is Aquarius and my passed life regressions always go back to a time when I can actually remember living under the water, could breath under water.
This was a huge surprise, but many times when I come out of a vision or dream I am walking thro water.

Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
07 January, 10:12
In response JFK 2 DJT to his Publication
Actually it was a huge Energetic shift and an increase of Spiritual Awakening. Nothing to do with religion!

Many have felt it and watched the polarities of fear and Love move further apart.

I've certainly witnessed this and have had many conversations about it.

Lee Carroll and Kryon have spoken about it many times, as well as others.

https://youtu.be/hHqgqsYm-...

:Pi-and: Cycles. @Pi_n_Cycles
05 January, 02:01
That's why I was saying, and how cycles work
Something important happened in 2012 but it take a while longer until you understand what it means.
2012 is a turning point, the end of the world as we know it.
"Tiananmen Square June 3-4 1989
Berlin Wall Nov 1989

The fall of the Berlin Wall took place just 128 days later on November 9, 1989.

Ironically, Bill Clinton took office on January 20, 1993 going into the pi turning point.
It was Clinton who gave everything to the banks on a silver platter repealing Glass-Steagall & announcing that he wanted every American to own a home.
Behind the curtain, he lined his pockets and set the banks free to create the ultimate nightmare, the straw that broke the back of our economy in 2007.15 – structured mortgaged backed security market."

https://www.armstrongecono...

John Q.. @_Master_Mind_
05 January, 02:01
Through the Looking Glass.

NEO ONE @Neo
05 January, 02:24
In response John Q.. to his Publication

Raina Davis @PatriotBeachGirl
05 January, 01:48
What blows my mind is all the psychics around the world said a black president is the last US president for many years. They could not see pass 2012 and never saw Trump coming. We did have something about to hit earth and it got diverted somehow. Maybe we will know exactly what happened?

Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
05 January, 04:31
In response Raina Davis to her Publication
🧐 Which makes me think that this is exactly what Q was saying, the HOW will be difficult to understand by many, focus on the WHEN, which is NOW!

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
05 January, 01:45
Fooked is a set of frequencies, ranging from Somewhat to Totally...