Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
04 January, 08:21
It's heading towards Siberia.
What happens next?
Flip
3 Pics attached.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Where will it be in 2023?
All kinda just blows my mind.
11:45 PM - Jan 04, 2022
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Back to the Future @Backontrack
05 December, 11:46
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Not working anything out
Let it do what it will do.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
11 August, 01:26
These are the things that Nana leaves to God. 😇
While there may well be Angelics and Big Beings that can affect these things, the only way Nana can affect them is by manifesting a wonderful timeline in God's Divine Matrix.

11 August, 01:14
Kryon has been telling us for yrs the magnetic polls have shifted. He also said that this is something that can be verified.

Tyler 316 @TWM316
22 June, 02:49
I wonder if Betelgeuse plays a role.

Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
28 May, 02:29
I was watching a video of a man who was keeping track and he was saying in March 2023 there was going to be a shift. I'll look for the video and share it.

Rick Roland Jr @captainhook1096
28 May, 02:06

Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
27 April, 01:47
Actually.... not too far from where it is now.
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Magnetic Reversal | Accelerations and Timing - YouTube

Full Movie - COSMIC DISASTER: https://youtu.be/B_zfMyzXqfI[ Short Version https://youtu.be/PjEj8DdFQ1A ]Our Fight With Harvard: https://youtu.be/qiSDJbqAfh4#...

Jon Neville @jonnevi
31 March, 12:51
@zemahbenyishai

Preparing for hard times, engineered deep state hardship coming?

"Weird" Al Yankovic - Amish Paradise (Official Parody of "Gangsta's Paradise") - YouTube

Watch the official music video for "Amish Paradise" performed by "Weird" Al YankovicMusic video by "Weird" Al Yankovic performing Amish Paradise. YouTube vie...

NoMoreCrap WWG1WGA @reset
29 March, 02:28
check this out many years ago we knew this they for decates the liars
try to make it go away we live in gods clock our creator made this for us

https://www.bitchute.com/v...

29 March, 02:20
true north in the center we live in the green our northpool moves over the red line at tn on the much bigger flat earth

29 March, 02:22
In response NoMoreCrap WWG1WGA to his Publication
those are the 4 corners of the earth

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
29 March, 01:34
🤔 Like a flipped switch?

Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
14 January, 11:38
Magnetic reversal of the poles?

This comes full circle, or to a point that changes are realized - lack of a better word.

I first heard about in dept, this back in 2017.

Stevie King @ShineBright9
06 January, 08:34
To me it will all depend where our entire Humanity wants to focus their energies together, mother earth will flip when her dark energies are released and positive energies are stronger to let her ascend to 5-D and take all Lightworkers with her! Just my opinion.

GeorgeSmiley777 *** @GeorgeSmiley777
06 January, 07:33
up is down..... right.... left......

N2ndlife @Nettie @Nettie2
06 January, 02:45
They have a ALICE Experiment now
https://home.cern/science/...
3 Pics

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
06 January, 01:04
Mary Summer Rain and No Eyes, as well as Edgar Cayce, and some others discussed the pole shift, as well as many people who shared their dreams of events and scenes. I did in two of my groups on yahoogroups as well.

Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
05 January, 06:45
The earth entire solar system is moving through a tremendous shift that occurs approximately every 26,000 earth years. Many years ago I read about airports at high latitudes re-marking the runways because the compass bearings were no longer accurate.

The geo-magnetic field is weakening at a compounding rate, while the magnetic poles are moving location at an ever increasing rate. So far the poles are moving TOWARD each other.

This weakening of our shield against solar and cosmic radiation is allowing greater ‘amplitude’ of energy to penetrate every aspect of our reality, as preparation for a shift of baseline frequency.
Magnetic Reversal | Accelerations and Timing - YouTube

Full Movie - COSMIC DISASTER: https://youtu.be/B_zfMyzXqfI[ Short Version https://youtu.be/PjEj8DdFQ1A ]Our Fight With Harvard: https://youtu.be/qiSDJbqAfh4#...

Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
05 January, 03:37
Psalm 24:1,2
The earth is the Lord's, and the fulness thereof; the world, and they that dwell therein. For he hath founded it upon the seas, and established it upon the floods.

Whatever God wants to do is fine with me.

TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
05 January, 02:46
This is false as it take roughly 2,800-3,000 years for pole reversal can or does occur. Expand your thinking as this is a False Flag.

TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
05 January, 03:01
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
Pole reversal takes 1,000 to 10,000 years to occur . It does not occur within a few years and occurs over time.

https://www.livescience.co...

Desert Dog @Zippydog
05 January, 01:55
Watched the David Nino/Clif High interview. Fascinated by Clif's articulate extrapolation of data. Lots of credible logic relative to his methodology. He mentions this "war" could take 18 years or more. I remember when Trump constantly mentioned "I'll be back soon" and "sooner than you think". He doesn't say anything like that anymore. Then 2021 goes by. Now we're in 2022. Now looking like 2023. Now 18 more years. Anyone see that the "goalposts" are on wheels? Good news/bad news for me. I'm old and won't be here to see what happens anyway!

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
05 December, 11:43
In response Desert Dog to his Publication
Trump said recently he will be back sooner than we think...hang on patriot...we are about to witness the good stuff ❤️

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
05 January, 01:23
Vincent, a long time ago you also related 2023 to the star Betelgeuse, that old star that is in its final phase. Is that still relevant?

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
05 January, 12:39
This period of time is so weird for me. Totally abby-normal! I feel like I am just biding my time….waiting. I posted before that I have very loud tinnitus right now, so much so that it is actually affecting my hearing a bit. I have always been an avid dreamer….every night and have always been able to recall my dreams when I wakeup. For some months now all I want to do is sleep and dream and I KNOW I have been dreaming but I am unable to remember anything. I mean absolutely nothing other than a strong feeling of learning. My waketime is full of reading. Thats all I want to do. I do almost no artwork right now….just want to read and research….can’t stop! 🥴.

Ally Smart @Allysmart
05 January, 01:51
In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication
Vit B6 P5P and Multi Minerals with boran and vit D will make you dream. Clean your body with baking soda/castor oil as well. It's parasites clogging the 5th dem

Angie Mac @AngieMac
05 January, 12:03
Just a theory that popped in my head one day. God works in mysterious ways~life is but a vapor! Several slides below.

Brett Tescher @bktastic__
05 January, 09:55
How do these large “breaks” factor in? are they related? or something else entirely?

dawny haswell @darktolight2022
05 January, 09:17
The serious question is what will your personal freedom look like not just as a whole what would you like your future to look like? When people can answer this we are almost there😌 Me personally may sound really stupid to some i want my health better live in a countryside helping animals with my family & if possible a place were children can come & learn how to grow food live off the land x

Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
05 January, 03:40
In response dawny haswell to his Publication
That doesn't sound stupid at all. It sounds like an ideal life.

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
05 December, 11:41
In response dawny haswell to his Publication
Not stupid at all...I have had the same thoughts...great ideas!

05 January, 08:33
Nana will be your 18!

In my visions what I see are the most amazing cities, like what you would see in a sifi movie with aircraft flying all around & magnificent buildings.
Nana is working with ETs, scientists & engineers creating and creating, working on things so far above my skill set that you cant imagine. We are so advanced I cant even convey. Nana is working with many different species of ETs on projects that are to advance society in good ways.
I have taken many trips in space with my guide, in ships, thr things he calls jump gates. Beautiful journeys.
Reminds me of being out in space with God in my NDE.

In one vision specifically JFKJR is showing me a beautiful new Tesla building that is something new & improved. It is for sure passed 2023.
It is maybe 20+floors, oblong shaped, the material looks like platinum solid bands.
In between each band if a floor that seems to just emanate light.

It is a big event the unveiling of this building an accomplishment.

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
05 January, 09:23
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
We are going to show you a new world.
Those who are blind will soon see the light.
A beautiful brave new world lies ahead.
We take this journey together.
One step at a time.
WWG1WGA!
Q 2450

Harold Holman donated @Ready88
11 August, 01:29
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
The future is even brighter with unlimited potential for Health and Good. I was always drawn into Sci-Fi stories of exploring new flora and fauna on different planets.

Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
05 January, 08:31
to bad we couldnt go back to the future. fix it and destroy the time machine. or could we?

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
05 January, 08:03
Edgar Cayce had to be one of the most interesting men I ever researched

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
05 January, 12:09
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
I agree…..I was a real Edgar Cayce fan, so many years ago. I haven’t thought of him in a very long time….you just peaked my interest again, thank you! I’m going to see if I can find my books! 😀👍

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
05 January, 04:16
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
I'm a big believer in his castor oil packs. I've used many of his therapies through the years!