Flip
3 Pics attached.
08:21 PM - Jan 04, 2022
Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
Former [Corn Pop] Farmer @Corstruction
05 January, 11:17
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Mu, Lemuria, Atlantis.....

This time we don't fall into the sea. Our Civilization ascends. We are the enlightened ones...I hope

At least I am.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Former [Corn Pop] Farmer @Corstruction
05 January, 11:17
Mu, Lemuria, Atlantis.....

This time we don't fall into the sea. Our Civilization ascends. We are the enlightened ones...I hope

At least I am.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Red Edge @Rededge
13 August, 03:34
bring it on

Harold Holman donated @Ready88
11 August, 02:56
Magnetic deviation ifrom True North is always affected by local mineral deposits.

Harold Holman donated @Ready88
13 August, 05:37
In response Harold Holman to his Publication
President Trump Rally comment:
"Liquid Gold right under our Feet".

Andromeda .....Z @mystic17
10 August, 07:54

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
10 August, 06:27
What Will Happen When Earth's North And South Pole Flip? - YouTube

Earth's magnetic field is what protects our planet from harmful space radiation. However, our protective shield might soon go into a transformation that coul...

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
10 August, 04:25
theres someone on twitter been talking about “poles shift 8/11” and will result in mega-quake 🤔

lthere now its fixed…should read
poles shift = voting poles overturned
MAGA-quake 😎

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
10 August, 08:10
In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication
This person?

M and M Peanuts @MrsC
10 August, 08:49
In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication
I get it. Maybe it's always been a double meaning.

Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
28 May, 02:33
BREAKING LATEST MAGNETIC POLE POSITION 19/05/2022 POLE SHIFT GSM CC - YouTube

Big thank you to the few that support this research on this channel and website, hear is the link if you would like to help out.https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bi...

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
08 January, 03:52
2023 = 7 ✨

OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
06 January, 12:46
Yet Polaris hasn't shifted at all...

Age of Aquarius, new page ~ opportunity for humanity.

DIVINE collection of those precious souls whom are awake, in perfect clockwork upon HIS perfect creation.

(It's a testing facility, pass or fail, you have a destiny.)

WE are CHILDREN of the Creator of the Universe, VIBE-HIGH as we are WINNING this cycle.

AMEN.

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Angie Mac @AngieMac
05 January, 09:34
One possibility of the pole shift if explained a video by Ewar Anon. It is based on the flat earth theory. He has very interesting documentaries, although his voice can be tough to take over time😂. The old clocks supposedly mimic the way the world “works” or shifts. Again, I consider all possibilities. I am not “sold” on anything, but this does make sense in a Biblical way. Worth your time to watch! 3 pics 👇

Optimus Titan @OptimusTitan6868
05 January, 09:39
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
God... Not the flat earth crap again

asep piter @peter21
05 January, 09:18
WARNING PLEASE SHARE THIS LINK LET EVERYONE KNOW WE CAN WATCH THIS MOVIE SOUND OF FREEDOM HAS BEEN RELEASE ONLINE FREE AND VERY GOOD QUALITY HD
https://solarmoviesz.xyz/e...

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
05 January, 09:14
On a hillside about a mile from my home Johnny is a old stream bed. Geologists studied long ago and put a sign there that says that the stream bed, here in CNY shares fossils with one in China and was probably part of Asia once.

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
05 January, 09:17
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
Pangea

--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
05 January, 12:44
As they get closer to each other they will pull more furiously towards each other like a magnet. When they are close enough to over come the obstacles keeping them down they will snap together very rapidly and no one seems to really know what kind of event that will be. But it seems that this is something that we will most likely see in our lifetime if not in the next 5 to 10 years...or maybe even less. But I do now know how anyone could prepare for this. If it's going to be catastrophic then I don't see how we can plan and I bet the ones that do know what's going on probably aren't going to be letting us know. 🤷‍♀️

Mark Estes @Patriot_from_Oregon
05 January, 12:30
I don't think good things will prevail.. at all.

JqAnon QueenQfSpring @JqAnon
05 January, 12:15
= = = > < >

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
05 January, 05:17
In response JqAnon QueenQfSpring to her Publication

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
04 January, 11:45
Where will it be in 2023?
All kinda just blows my mind.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
11 August, 01:26
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
These are the things that Nana leaves to God. 😇
While there may well be Angelics and Big Beings that can affect these things, the only way Nana can affect them is by manifesting a wonderful timeline in God's Divine Matrix.

Back to the Future @Backontrack
05 December, 11:46
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Not working anything out
Let it do what it will do.

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
04 January, 08:23

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
05 January, 12:08
It's interesting that ifI use this declination calculator, it wont let me search prior to 2019. It appears that it will change 0.09°/ year in my area.

https://www.ngdc.noaa.gov/...

Curious Juice @CuriousJuice
05 January, 08:37
Doesn’t that kill us all?