Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
04 January, 08:21
It's heading towards Siberia.
What happens next?
Flip
3 Pics attached.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
04 January, 11:45
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Where will it be in 2023?
All kinda just blows my mind.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
05 January, 02:07
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Hadron Collider uses magnetic fields roughly 200,000 times stronger than earth. Any effect on pole shift?

https://spectrum.ieee.org/...

05 January, 03:02
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
Maybe in March CERN can fix what they did in 2012.

Warrior of the Light @Light_Warrior17
05 January, 12:02
2012 is when my entire life shifted (and not in a good way)

05 January, 01:16
In response Warrior of the Light to his Publication
Remember that mayan calendar ref 2012. It looks like it was right. 2012 was the 'scientific' start of separation of realities. Its a bit Fooked.

Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
BTW. is it just me or does the front of CERN look like the Q Clock? 🧐 I just started playing around with these 2 pictures!
05:57 PM - Jan 05, 2022
Only people mentioned by Flickaboo in this post can reply
Patriot Forever @Badboycas1978
06 January, 07:17
In response Flicka Boo to her Publication
Or this

Angie Mac @AngieMac
06 January, 11:10
They both look like Alice- Elon’s tunnel machine!

Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
06 January, 08:35
The eyes are the mirror of what's going on in the body. Iridology is the diagnosis by examination of the iris of the eye

Each spot in the eye corresponds to what's going on in the body.

So when you overlay the 2 photos, it's possible the Q clock will tell you what is going on within CERN's eye, their plans.

This multi layered eye gives you insight into what's going on. It's like an ALL SEEING EYE that the white hats have access to in order to decode what's going on and what their plans are.

Everything done in the dark will come to light.

Mark 4:22
For there is nothing hidden that will not be exposed; nothing is carefully concealed that will not come out in the open.

Hebrews 4:13
And there is not a creation that is hidden from his sight, but all things are naked and openly exposed to the eyes of the one to whom we must give an account.

Jeremiah 16:17
For my eyes are on everything they do. They have not been hidden from before me, Nor has their error been hidden

Yester Vue @realyestervue
06 January, 10:28
In response Angela Hart to her Publication
...take note of ANY video/documentary/film of a meeting with a shaman or witch doctor or healer in a primitive society and watch closely one of the very first things they do in forming a diagnosis...they look into the eyes closely pulling them open even further often even when examining...

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
06 January, 02:53
well thats kinda spooky.

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
06 January, 08:50
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
Kinda reminds me of the creatures in Tremors.

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
06 January, 01:01
"Clock"

JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
06 January, 01:15
In response Joe Q Public to his Publication
💧793 was noted in connection with the US Navy tweet on 1/5 at 7:00pm.

CVN70 > 3970 > 397 for a mirror of 793.

Adding my post regarding the tweet that continues in multiple comments.

https://anonup.com/thread/...

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
06 January, 01:00

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
06 January, 12:59
And the tunnel digger drills...

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
06 January, 10:19
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
Looks like Rumsfeld but who is that other goofy looking dude?

Only followers of this user (misfitspiel) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts