Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
04 January, 08:21
It's heading towards Siberia.
What happens next?
Flip
3 Pics attached.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
04 January, 11:45
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Where will it be in 2023?
All kinda just blows my mind.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
05 January, 02:07
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Hadron Collider uses magnetic fields roughly 200,000 times stronger than earth. Any effect on pole shift?

https://spectrum.ieee.org/...

Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Maybe in March CERN can fix what they did in 2012.
03:02 AM - Jan 05, 2022
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
TruthIs MyPath donated @TruthIsMyPath
06 January, 09:13

Here and... There @InItTogether17
06 January, 06:23
@JFKJrFan @vincentkennedy 👀👇THIS IS THE FULL INTERVIEW @ Joe Rogan’s podcast with Dr. Robert Malone HIGHLY RECOMMENDED 👍🏻👍🏻🌟🌟🌟🌟 https://rumble.com/vrv7k1-...

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
06 January, 05:47
@vincentkennedy ONLY GOD CAN FIX THIS.

imo

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
06 January, 04:59
Capitals = 66, Corona, Event 201, and Moloch in gematria.

Reggie Clarke @reggieclarkejr
06 January, 11:44
Dr. Hawkins said what is done at Cern cannot be undone. It is beyond our comprehension the depravity we are up against.

bbruce995 @bbruce995
06 January, 10:30
ever wonder why they are using something that mimics what the magnetic reversal will dohttps://www.youtube.com/wa...
THE NEXT DISASTER | Part 1 - Ice, Fire, Magnetism - YouTube

Every ~12,000 years (and many ~6000 year half-cycles between) there is a major cold event on earth. There is also a magnetic excursion, usually major volcano...

Brett Tescher @bktastic__
06 January, 09:10
Morning coffee thoughts:
If CERN initiated the process of splitting worlds: one positive, one negative and they will restart in March, is it just going to finish the job to finalize the separation?

Large event happens from collider and the fallout manifests differently depending on respective polarizations?

In the evil reality, they win depopulate earth and have their hellish dominion. The positive reality manifests as “the plan”/something comparable and starts the great awakening + ultimate freedom/prosperity.

Both parties in separate realities are satisfied with the result and no one in their respective opposite realities knows the difference…

Desert Rat @TailsRegenerate
06 January, 06:21
In response Brett Tescher to his Publication
Grate Thoughts💜!

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
06 January, 03:42
L00P
Timestamp 22:13 est
22:13 > 4:4 > 8

Sun [Son] or Cern🤔

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
06 January, 01:20

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
06 January, 12:18
NIH study shows how low-frequency electromagnetic fields can alter/damage DNA.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.g...

bbruce995 @bbruce995
06 January, 12:53
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
YES, JUST LIKE THE COSMIC RAYS DO... MAYBE ITS TIME TO LEARN THE TRUTH ABOUT WHY THE VIRUS EMERGED AT THIS TIME IN HISTORY https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Blue Skies @ADeMills
05 January, 11:46
I know they did something. 2012 was the year I started having all sorts of issues and kept crying to my husband that something was wrong. Something had changed. I said I didn't know what it was but something changed and it wasn't God's doing. I said things aren't suppose to be like this. I'm not supposed to feel this way. I had a literal meltdown. Felt like I was crazy. But I KNEW it. This is amazing. It blows my mind that you just confirmed the one feeling I had that I can pinpoint the exact moment in time and where I was when I was feeling it. Amazing.

Check out pics of yourself in 2012 and then after. We all started aging at an extraordinary rate. Things feel like they shrunk too. Sounds weird I know. But my observational skills are an insane blessing.....but sometimes also a curse. Mostly blessing tho. Just need to know how to use it......

bbruce995 @bbruce995
06 January, 10:33
In response Blue Skies to her Publication
they are masking what the earth and sun started , they want you distracted from the truth, what is happening to the earth has not happened for over 12 000 years, so its also not going to be pleasant, but remember, they have built up bases underground all over the world, there is a place to protect ourselves from this event. its time we started to focus on the solution instead of the problem https://www.youtube.com/wa...
THE NEXT DISASTER | Part 1 - Ice, Fire, Magnetism - YouTube

Every ~12,000 years (and many ~6000 year half-cycles between) there is a major cold event on earth. There is also a magnetic excursion, usually major volcano...

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
05 January, 08:21
You’re talking like cern isn’t on the rods from God list. That’s making me uneasy, after all, isn’t that CIA???

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
05 January, 05:01
Or maybe they are gonna FOOK it up again. 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️

Watching & Waiting @batedbreath2fly
05 January, 04:00
Hopefully, turning on the LHC will trigger the Rapture!

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
05 January, 03:07
CERN: The Mayan Doppelgänger CERN:
THE MAYAN DOPPELGÄNGER ~

https://roserambles.org/20...

True North @TrueNorthGirl
05 January, 02:47
March you say? 😎

Blue Skies @ADeMills
05 January, 11:49
In response True North to her Publication
This looks like a machine that could simulate the sun. Don't tell me we are going to artificial sun in March. That's hardly good news....unless it's always been artificial and who knows what we've been dealing with. That being said, I've noticed there is something off about the sun. Seems almost LED'ish

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
05 January, 02:45
I knew (((they))) fookin' did something in 2012...

you can't go crashing nanoparticles into other nanos at speed of light and not expect something to happen ~ just sayin'!

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
05 January, 01:31
In the acclaimed Camelot interview with Bill Wood on The Looking Glass project, Bill also referred to the year 2012 as the year when the trillions of timelines suddenly morphed into just two more timelines. One of them leads to The Great Awakening!

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
06 January, 05:30
In response HTG TheolddoG to his Publication
2012 was when there were no longer two timelines.
No matter what they did, they couldn't change the outcome past 2012.

That's when the chess game was over. Both players know the game is over and the good guys won. There are a few more chess moves left on the board, and the good guys are forcing the bad guys to play them out until they get to check mate. All they can do is delay the inevitable.

God already won and nothing can stop what is coming!

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
QUANTUM ENTANGLEMENT ~ BEHIND PROJECT LOOKING GLASS - YouTube

#LookingGlass #Wormholes #predictionsoriginal : SciGuyThis is the best compilation of clips on Project Looking Glass you will find on the internet. The whist...

Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
05 January, 12:36
You would hope they would attempt to fix it, but sometimes it takes GOD to fix it.

Jeremiah 10:23
23 I well know, O Jehovah, that man’s way does not belong to him.
It does not belong to man who is walking even to direct his step

Matthew 24:22
22 In fact, unless those days were cut short, no flesh would be saved; but on account of the chosen ones those days will be cut short.

Proverbs 16:7-9
7 When Jehovah is pleased with a man’s ways,

He causes even his enemies to be at peace with him.
8 Better is a little with righteousness
Than a large income without justice.
9 A man may plot out his course in his heart,
But it is Jehovah who directs his steps.

Olaf Koll @OlafK
05 January, 12:29

Warrior of the Light @Light_Warrior17
05 January, 12:02
2012 is when my entire life shifted (and not in a good way)

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
05 January, 01:16
In response Warrior of the Light to his Publication
Remember that mayan calendar ref 2012. It looks like it was right. 2012 was the 'scientific' start of separation of realities. Its a bit Fooked.

Yester Vue @realyestervue
05 January, 11:58
...what percentage of what space "really" is...is real and what is BS in common public taught knowledge? 70%?? 50%??? How much truth has been spilled on it?

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
05 January, 11:57
Bingo!