Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
04 January, 08:21
It's heading towards Siberia.
What happens next?
Flip
3 Pics attached.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
04 January, 11:45
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Where will it be in 2023?
All kinda just blows my mind.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
05 January, 02:07
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Hadron Collider uses magnetic fields roughly 200,000 times stronger than earth. Any effect on pole shift?

https://spectrum.ieee.org/...

05 January, 03:02
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
Maybe in March CERN can fix what they did in 2012.

Warrior of the Light @Light_Warrior17
05 January, 12:02
2012 is when my entire life shifted (and not in a good way)

05 January, 01:16
In response Warrior of the Light to his Publication
Remember that mayan calendar ref 2012. It looks like it was right. 2012 was the 'scientific' start of separation of realities. Its a bit Fooked.

Bella Kay @Bella_K
What caused the timelines to collapse? Was it the failed CERN experiment trying to recreate the God particle? Was it the mass awakening of so many souls at the same time? Was it generated by continuous effort of the elite to put us back to sleep?
03:50 PM - Jan 05, 2022
Only people mentioned by Bella_K in this post can reply
Mystic Knight @MysticKnight
05 January, 09:11
In response Bella Kay to her Publication
The "TIME" lines did not collapse as once thought
"THEY" saw it impossible and detrimental to their cause
"THEY" simply began operating on a different one by putting the "SHEEP" in their own "SPACE"
Thus the 5 minutes ahead schedule
"THEY" are 5 steps ahead, while
"WE" are 5 steps behind, or so "THEY" }thought{
Take the leap

Connect the dots...

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
05 January, 03:53
In response Bella Kay to her Publication
I believe it began with a revelation and an Idea, and spread like wildfire. I feel CERN has done something to this world as well, but was it a hail mary and if so whom... Again all is by Gods design anyways.

Bella Kay @Bella_K
05 January, 03:57
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
I agree, brother. It is God’s will.