Jason VanDerpoel @IamJason913
Thank You Father for this perfect day, these wonderful souls all around me, for sending Jesus to wash away our sins, and for never leaving us. I wait for You, I praise You, and I am grateful for everything You have done in my life. Please continue to strengthen us, as You guide us down the path You have prepared for us all. I Love You and I Love all my brothers and sisters so very much. I hope you enjoy all You see us doing in these days, right here, right now, as we come together standing strong with Jesus. 🙏

🙌🙌🙌✝️🙌🙌🙌

NCSWIC
07:17 AM - Jul 15, 2021
Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply
Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
19 February, 10:37
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
AMEN BROTHER... 💗🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
20 February, 12:11
In response Cindy Brauneker to her Publication
AMEN 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MRI Girl @MRI_Girl
09 November, 12:03
Such a beautful prayer Jason 🕊 Amen

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
19 October, 01:54
Amen 🙏✨💖

19 October, 03:48
In response Rita N-C to her Publication
Amen 🙏🕊️🙏

Ange Love @LoveM
19 October, 10:02

Anne Kats @anneanon1
25 August, 12:15
In Agreement dear Lord Amen and Amen 🙌🏼🕊🙏🏼💖

25 August, 12:18
In response Anne Kats to her Publication
AMEN 🙏🕊️🙏

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
24 August, 11:43
🙏 Amen 🙏

25 August, 12:11
In response Storm Tracker to his Publication
Amen. 🙏🕊️🙏

janice marie donated @jmmcginley
13 August, 10:38
Amen 🙏

13 August, 10:53
In response janice marie to her Publication
🙏🕊️🙏

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
13 January, 08:59
Amen
💚🌟💚

13 January, 09:14
In response Kristopher Anderson ~X~ to his Publication
Amen 🙌🕊️🙌

Selah 321 @Selah
18 December, 10:07
Amen🙏✝️

18 December, 10:07
In response Selah 321 to her Publication
Amen 🙏✝️

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
19 November, 09:08
🙏🏻❤️

Paisley Park @Paisley66
02 November, 08:02
AMEN! Yhank you for bringing faith back to my life. I wish I could get ti my kids, but they have been so terribly indoctrinated. I pray cor them every day though. 🙏🙏🙏

The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
26 October, 10:10
Amen! Thank you for your “spot on” words of encouragement! You are a blessing and lift us all higher and point us towards our soon returning King!

26 October, 10:14
In response The Best Is Yet To Come! to his Publication
Thank You for being here, You are very kind, Its appreciated.
May God Bless Us All All-Ways. 🙏🙏🙏 Christ is the way.

Susie Queue @OUTSIDEVOICE
06 October, 12:51
Something I understood early on in my awakening was that as an aspie with a list of quirky co-morbidities, the most frustrating thing I struggle with is not being able to verbalize my heartfelt emotions ( the clinical name eludes me ) Without something to visualize that I could connect to I was struggling to go inwards to where I knew my Father awaits me. You may giggle but I came up with a method that helps me immensely. I am a small white light inside of a 5'4" submarine and I am sharing my periscope with a much much bigger light. we navigate through Susie's eyes...and we talk and we hugs This has helped me come to a beautiful place in my journey

20 October, 11:20
In response Susie Queue to her Publication
❤️🙏❤️

J J Larr @3JJL
03 October, 10:03
God's message of love shines brightly through you. 🙏🏻❤❤❤🙏🏻

memes matter @NoComment
02 September, 08:02

02 September, 08:04
In response memes matter to her Publication
🙌🙌✝️🙌🙌

410 TRUMP WON HILL @410TRUMPWON
29 August, 07:52
In Jesus’ name, AMEN❤️🙏🏼✝️

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
25 August, 08:59
I thank God for you Jason. You are such a blessing .....a gift from a loving father and your testimony music to my ears. Its like God speaks directly thru you to us...love you too❤️🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏

25 August, 09:03
In response Janet DuPre to her Publication
Thank You God for blessing me much more than I deserve. 🙌💕

I Love You all so much Sister. We are born of Love...We Shall Return.

Julia Bradley @JuliaB55
16 August, 08:37
Thanks for the uplift!

16 August, 08:41
In response Julia Bradley to her Publication
Lets always Thank God together, as I am but a vessel for HIS works.

Kathy Terrell @Kathyrose1980
13 August, 03:14
in Jesus's name we pray! Amen! Praise be to Jesus!

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
10 August, 08:36
Lord, please hear our prayers and thank you for this man who helps to give all of us spiritual strength during such difficult days. He is a gift to me.

10 August, 07:22
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
I Love You So Much Sister, You are very kind. God has blessed us so very much, I am so very thankful He has allowed me to witness all of You here and now. My God continue to pour His blessings upon us all through every moment ahead. ❤️🙏✝️

Kitkat Reborn @KitkatReborn
03 August, 05:21
AMEN 🙏❤🙌

03 August, 05:22
In response Kitkat Reborn to her Publication
Amen! ❤️🙏🕊️🙌

410 TRUMP WON HILL @410TRUMPWON
01 August, 10:45
Amen ❤️🙏🏼✝️

01 August, 10:45
In response 410 TRUMP WON HILL to his Publication
Amen ❤️🙏✝️