Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
15 July, 07:17
Thank You Father for this perfect day, these wonderful souls all around me, for sending Jesus to wash away our sins, and for never leaving us. I wait for You, I praise You, and I am grateful for everything You have done in my life. Please continue to strengthen us, as You guide us down the path You have prepared for us all. I Love You and I Love all my brothers and sisters so very much. I hope you enjoy all You see us doing in these days, right here, right now, as we come together standing strong with Jesus. πŸ™

πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒβœοΈπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ

NCSWIC

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
I thank God for you Jason. You are such a blessing .....a gift from a loving father and your testimony music to my ears. Its like God speaks directly thru you to us...love you tooβ€οΈπŸ™β€οΈπŸ™β€οΈπŸ™
08:59 PM - Aug 25, 2021
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Only people mentioned by JDuprayforhumanity in this post can reply
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
25 August, 09:03
In response Janet DuPre to her Publication
Thank You God for blessing me much more than I deserve. πŸ™ŒπŸ’•

I Love You all so much Sister. We are born of Love...We Shall Return.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
25 August, 09:14
Amen, that we shall.

410 TRUMP WON HILL @410TRUMPWON
26 August, 11:15
AMENβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌβœοΈπŸ™ŒπŸΌ
BLESSED!