Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
15 July, 07:17
Thank You Father for this perfect day, these wonderful souls all around me, for sending Jesus to wash away our sins, and for never leaving us. I wait for You, I praise You, and I am grateful for everything You have done in my life. Please continue to strengthen us, as You guide us down the path You have prepared for us all. I Love You and I Love all my brothers and sisters so very much. I hope you enjoy all You see us doing in these days, right here, right now, as we come together standing strong with Jesus. 🙏

🙌🙌🙌✝️🙌🙌🙌

NCSWIC

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susie Queue @OUTSIDEVOICE
06 October, 12:51
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Something I understood early on in my awakening was that as an aspie with a list of quirky co-morbidities, the most frustrating thing I struggle with is not being able to verbalize my heartfelt emotions ( the clinical name eludes me ) Without something to visualize that I could connect to I was struggling to go inwards to where I knew my Father awaits me. You may giggle but I came up with a method that helps me immensely. I am a small white light inside of a 5'4" submarine and I am sharing my periscope with a much much bigger light. we navigate through Susie's eyes...and we talk and we hugs This has helped me come to a beautiful place in my journey

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply
Susie Queue @OUTSIDEVOICE
21 October, 01:24
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
🥲 I couldn't tell you how many times my thumb almost deleted this admission. Fear is unfamiliar these days but vulnerability still tries to call "shotgun" once in a while on this blessed journey.
Jason may you and your family float on a cloud of love every moment of your existence my friend 🙏❤🙌 God is most loving !

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
21 October, 09:09
In response Susie Queue to her Publication
Thank You Sister, and I pray the very same for You. 🙏Always send the message as it comes to You, God has blessed You so much, and sometimes when You click post and it doesn't go the first time then ask Yourself if you should. ❤️🙏❤️