Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
15 July, 07:17
Thank You Father for this perfect day, these wonderful souls all around me, for sending Jesus to wash away our sins, and for never leaving us. I wait for You, I praise You, and I am grateful for everything You have done in my life. Please continue to strengthen us, as You guide us down the path You have prepared for us all. I Love You and I Love all my brothers and sisters so very much. I hope you enjoy all You see us doing in these days, right here, right now, as we come together standing strong with Jesus. 🙏

🙌🙌🙌✝️🙌🙌🙌

NCSWIC

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susie Queue @OUTSIDEVOICE
Something I understood early on in my awakening was that as an aspie with a list of quirky co-morbidities, the most frustrating thing I struggle with is not being able to verbalize my heartfelt emotions ( the clinical name eludes me ) Without something to visualize that I could connect to I was struggling to go inwards to where I knew my Father awaits me. You may giggle but I came up with a method that helps me immensely. I am a small white light inside of a 5'4" submarine and I am sharing my periscope with a much much bigger light. we navigate through Susie's eyes...and we talk and we hugs This has helped me come to a beautiful place in my journey
12:51 PM - Oct 06, 2021
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Only people mentioned by OUTSIDEVOICE in this post can reply
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
20 October, 11:20
In response Susie Queue to her Publication
❤️🙏❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susie Queue @OUTSIDEVOICE
21 October, 01:24
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
🥲 I couldn't tell you how many times my thumb almost deleted this admission. Fear is unfamiliar these days but vulnerability still tries to call "shotgun" once in a while on this blessed journey.
Jason may you and your family float on a cloud of love every moment of your existence my friend 🙏❤🙌 God is most loving !