Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Our mission starting today, as "boots on the ground" Patriots is to help POTUS, Flynn, Sidney Powell, Lin Wood, Patrick Byrne & crew overturn the election.

Let's do this.
10:31 AM - Apr 01, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Catherine Smith @Heavens_Words
13 April, 07:50
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Ready for the GO! WWG1WGA!!!
Patriots see yourself aligned with each other depressed or not, frustrated or not, stand, stand stand! STRONG!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker @SMLNE
11 April, 01:52
They want us separated and divided because united we are unstoppable. How can patriots move forward?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
USA DAR @buffaloalum
06 April, 02:24
What can we do to help Doq? Is praying enough? I'm exhausted.

some one special to some @godrus
06 April, 08:14
I'm tired and depressed. I expect the tide will turn eventually.
Battle fatigue.

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
06 April, 08:17
In response some one special to some to her Publication
right there with you, but i know it’s coming. when? anybody’s guess. hang in there patriot😎

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
06 April, 10:02
In response some one special to some to her Publication
You _must_ take care of yourself, first.

What is it they always say, on planes, before takeoff?
First pull the oxygen mask on YOURSELF, then take care of others.

You, me, all of us canNOT give and give and give, without replenishing our spirit and energy.

Give yourself a Yuge hug.
Remember all of your wondrous qualities!
Do nothing that will worry or upset your heart.

We ARE in this together!!
May Peace and Joy be with you today, and always.
❤️

John Washington @KeysMarg
05 April, 11:27
Looks Like they will Be here When i Go there...
England Will Sink and It will be BAD FOR America

LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
05 April, 08:30
FIGHT FOR AMERICA

Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
05 April, 08:30
positive action is required

Danita Rhea @GentryRose
03 April, 06:27
Thought you'd never say sooooo!

Denali 1620 @Denali1620
02 April, 09:45
Folks. The pontificating airs of superiority are everywhere demanding blind trust and shaming if you have questions or frustrations. Everyone has a different approach to this and that's ok. Trust in God and that common sense intuition he gave you - listen to it, not to those who set and then adjust expectations. They are working to keep morale high but don't really know and that's ok too.

What do we know? Last year was a scam. The scam continues and logical thought is twisted and backwards. This is not a normal presidency so something is making it so. We see Americans angered by the absurd developments and Patriot numbers are growing while some GOP are finally standing up. We see people around the world standing up to tyranny. Elections laws being passed and true audits are happening. DJT said Congress would be replaced (developing now) and then the new GOP Prez would come. That sounds like 2022 but only opinion. Speak and question freely - that is what freedom supports and requires

Lacy Saving The Children @DestroyingTheCabal
01 April, 11:06
in it to win it 🥳❤🥳❤🥳❤🥳❤🥳❤🥳❤🥳❤

JRF Patriot @JRF_Patriot
01 April, 10:01
If POTUS calls us to arms, I am first in line. I have called and written politicians out the wazoo. I have been a prolific, honest and dedicated digital soldier. Other than those things, what do you suggest that we do?

MTB Mike donated @MTBpatriotM
02 April, 09:12
In response JRF Patriot to his Publication
Get involved in your local community where you can. Build "bridges and houses" so to speak.

Conner Huff @connerhuff78
01 April, 06:44
Hey gang, I am a nice guy. I have friends that get very annoying when I post patriotic things. So, here's the deal. I saw the video of Flynn and others reciting the speech that every President says before entering office and at the end they all say Wwg1wga.

Why was this video banned on Facebook? anyway, please help.

Pony Patriot @Ponypatriot7
01 April, 05:58
You learn the most about your "team" when you are losing, "think you are losing". If people thought we would not have to do a thing, even if we were told that, maybe they've never been a part of a team. Teams fight together, take the punches together, and lift each other up when we are feeling like we can't hold on. We have to decide, are we going to push forward, or fold. I will not fold!! I want a place my grandkids can be safe in. If you were not awake or fell behind, would you want your team to wait for you?? I would, so I am waiting until the last soul is awake. Things are always the toughest, right before success.

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
01 April, 05:25
Yes We Need "boots on the ground" Brother. This is The Way.
"Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age." -Matthew 28:19-20

❤️🌍🙏✝️
#GodWins when we decide to Join Him with FULL Faith. 🛐

TRUTH B TQLD @Q2bTRUE
01 April, 05:08
oh really i thought we were watching a MOVIE, and that we are sit back and watch it and enjoy the MOVIE with popcorn, so i guess that was all B.S. and that there is not plan in place, and that DC is not going to have TRIBUNALS so we can watch JUSTICE for years of CRIMES by our GOV. there will be no FAIR elections until the election of 2020 is fixed. I will not pay attentions promote give money until the rightful prez is in place and the TRUTH is exposed, I gave Q till April 1st and will wait till SUNDAY at the latest, after that I am done WATCHING EVIL on both sides if you think a LIE to save the Country is different then a LIE to kill the country you would be mistaken. Its time for TRUTH, no more waiting because if this hope was not in place we all KNOW we would be in a CIVIL WAR right now and if ppl are thinking keeping this LIE Going is going to stop the civil war then thats mistake #2 .

Jasminka aka The Oracle @BlackPanther17
01 April, 05:51
In response TRUTH B TQLD to her Publication
you want the truth??? with all proof given ???

unitednetwork.news

you don't have to pay to subscribe for news, only for special content, news at 5 available daily at 5 pm
No bullshit, not the info given from secret source close to the government or the info given by some secret messages in videos
what you see and hear is what you get, raw uncensored truth, not wrapped up to suit either side

01 April, 06:04
In response TRUTH B TQLD to her Publication
Everything will also be showed on Rice TVx youtube channel,
List of Black sun members, proof of transfer of big chunk of $500 b to Central Bank of Mexico, given to Trump in November 2020, to pay for stimulus to USA citizens, for defense needs, to fight election fraud...
Proof of military top 5 star generals representing deep state interests ( check my previous posts 1-8) , I think they are still in Palmer Hotel . Durango
Recorded video of them trying to access super site mine in Silverton Colorado, which was sent to all agencies in the world to prove that these generals are lying and that they will not take control of these super sites
How long it will take most patriots to see that we were all lied to???
I am waiting

Bill Nuclear MAGA Blass @StobyAmerican
01 April, 03:58
Describe my task in this mission and I will carry it out . ..........

Mom Of2 @Donnathemomof2
01 April, 03:49
Isn't that what MARTIAL LAW AND. THE MILITARY ARE SUPPOSE TO DO? Just what, would you like ME to do???

Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
01 April, 03:28
AND - participate now to help ensure a successful 2022 election outcome. Follow what Scott Presler is doing. He's an amazing center of gravity for this! Follow him on Gab.

https://gab.com/ScottPresl...

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
01 April, 03:44
In response Tao Of Smoo to her Publication
This is great idea for the next election but we are not going to make it to the next election if we don't rectify this one.

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
01 April, 03:49
In response Tao Of Smoo to her Publication
Scott needs to come over here, not everyone does Gab.

movies 2021 @movies2021
01 April, 03:24

Patriot QBaby17 @QBaby17
01 April, 03:19
RA RA RA ........

Are the WOKE really awake ?

At this point I believe everything is lies and Pysops.

DATES that never come forth to keep us hanging on.

im havingtoletgo for my own well being.

Please do lisen totetwo videos I postedfrom Before its news this morning about Q having been highjacked Nov. 29, 2018. Whichcould also be a pysop.

The problem with Q WAS ALWAYS what MAN was going to do ...completely leaving out THE BOOK OF REVELATION and who the real Savior of the world is and HIS PLAN.....and that is No Man.

WHEN i learned it was all from a Quantum Computer I lost it. Thats the highest form of BS and Witchcraft.

IF IT HAD BEEN REAL.......IT WOULD HAVE COME TO FRUITION BY NOW. NONE OF THIS .....NOWTHE PATRIOTS NEED TO DO IT.

IVE BEEN IN THIS A LONG LONG TIME ANd WITH Q from day one......BUT IT IS TIME for ME to wake up and smell the coffee.....take BETTER care of my life and health....getcloser to the real savior of the world an

01 April, 06:19
In response Patriot QBaby17 to her Publication
The only savior that will save you is yourself
Change starts with you

SPORTS @SPORTS
01 April, 03:01
Even better, let's put boots on the ground and march to DC. As James Howard "Jimmy" Woods vowed and declared, let's take back our country and drag Congress out into the streets by their hair.

The message should be loud and clear. No one survives this.

And go?

01 April, 03:16
In response SPORTS to his Publication
This is going to happen if we dont do something more strategic soon!
Human nature!

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
01 April, 07:06
In response SPORTS to his Publication
So you are calling for violence?

Can't play their game?

Then GTFO, it's hot here and we don't need insurrectionists at this point in time.

01 April, 03:01
Well Nana was just saying in an earlier post that if something is not done now we will be loosing a big chunk of Q and DJT's base after April.
Many I am hearing are only committed throw April then will will checking out other avenues to save their country.
Messenger here do not shoot the messenger!
What is plan?
Specifically what can we do?
Listening......

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
06 April, 08:02
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I believe they set the table and are now waiting for WeThePeople to get pissed enough to stand up and act. I feel that troops are ready and waiting to support Us but that we need to put down the condescending popcorn and take back our cities and states. just my humble opinion.

Edmun Whaley @Rooffox
06 April, 08:20
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
we are to stand in the way, fight the fight, be light and salt to this world, and be about the Fathers bisness. Untill, as Juan said, "the Hand is writting on the wall. "

Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
01 April, 02:34
I am ready for boots on the ground, armed to the teeth!

SPORTS @SPORTS
01 April, 03:00
In response Meeka Stella to her Publication
Count me in. Weapons locked and loaded. Our militia is on stand by 24/7/365. Someone want to fight? Let's do this!

Kenneth KARP @Patriot_ken
01 April, 02:10
april 1st and here we are....time to stop playing both sides games. shit aint funny no more.

Bonnie Brickell @beladybug777
01 April, 01:53
WWG1WGA

Lisa Marie @Praying4Peace
01 April, 01:10
Honest question..if i am way off base i apologize, but why are we fighting to overturn an election that took place in a corporation that no longer exists? Optics?

Mom Of2 @Donnathemomof2
01 April, 03:15
In response Lisa Marie to her Publication
Optic. You are correct. Biden was taken out long before the election, so the election was optics too.

Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
01 April, 04:28
In response Lisa Marie to her Publication
To prove a coup has been done and the American people have been lied to all these years, including the fact that DC is a corporation. People will only believe what you show them and they have to come to see it for themselves. Things need to play out this way, look at the chaos is Myanmar, we don't want a civil war. America has resources and the right people in place to legally prove what happened. The sleepers need to see so that the country can have the majority of the people thinking on the same page before more is exposed on MSM.

Freedom Patriot @HeatherX
01 April, 01:08

Jon-paul Collins @Spartan300
01 April, 01:01

Optical Awakenings @Unite
01 April, 11:12
Ready when you are!

Brett Tescher @bktastic__
01 April, 11:08